Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Pick 2 (half ppr)

Montgomery vs Houston
Sanders @ Washington
Conner vs LA Rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RCarr posted:

Pick 2 (half ppr)

Montgomery vs Houston
Sanders @ Washington
Conner vs LA Rams

Monty
Sanders

Even if Conner is healthy he needs TDs to be relevant.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Thanks for the TE advice. Gonna give Hock another chance today.

No PPR

M Williams v Jax
C Samuel v Phi

I picked up Eagles D recently after seeing how their defense looked. They’re good. That said, Samuel has been targeted a ton and looks great. Williams is inconsistent but could easily have a huge game too.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mclaurin or dotson? ppr. mclaurin is consensus, but might get shadowed by slay and doesn't seem matchup-proof. could also flex in clyde edwards-helaire

Kilometers Davis posted:

No PPR

M Williams v Jax
C Samuel v Phi

Jax's defense is better than people realize. total coin flip, you're praying for a TD in either case. I guess Mike Williams is more likely to get a jump ball in the end zone.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Gotta downgrade Mike Williams with Herbert possibly being out.

In PPR would you flex Miles Sanders (@ WAS) or Garrett Wilson (vs CIN) over him? Or let Williams ride?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

pmchem posted:

mclaurin or dotson? ppr. mclaurin is consensus, but might get shadowed by slay and doesn't seem matchup-proof. could also flex in clyde edwards-helaire

Jax's defense is better than people realize. total coin flip, you're praying for a TD in either case. I guess Mike Williams is more likely to get a jump ball in the end zone.

For the reasons you stated I think you could justify Dotson, but I'd still go with McLaurin personally.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Two questions, both for standard scoring:
(pick 1)
Moore vs NO
Cooks @ CHI

and
(pick 2)
Patterson @ SEA
London @ SEA
Lamb @ NYG

Kind of leaning Cooks over Moore for the first one, since at least you know the targets will be there for him, but I am not confident about it. For the second one I have no idea. Patterson split a lot week 2, but maybe they can get ahead and run a lot? Thinking about sitting either Lamb or Patterson. Is London over Lamb trying to be too clever at this point?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Sep 25, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
.5 PPR

Brandin Cooks @ CHI
Cordarelle Patterson @ SEA
DK Metcalf @ ATL

Leaning Cooks after Patterson's nothing last week and Metcalf's nothing 2 weeks.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pain of Mind posted:

Two questions, both for standard scoring:
(pick 1)
Moore vs NO
Cooks @ CHI

and
(pick 2)
Patterson @ SEA
London @ SEA
Lamb @ NYG

Kind of leaning Cooks over Moore for the first one, since at least you know the targets will be there for him, but I am not confident about it. For the second one I have no idea. Patterson split a lot week 2, but maybe they can get ahead and run a lot? Thinking about sitting either Lamb or Patterson. Is London over Lamb trying to be too clever at this point?
I'm starting Moore (mostly because I lost Evans for a week), but I still think Cooks is your pick here.

As for part two, as much as I dislike starting a RB and WR from the same team, I like Lamb less. He's also got a bad matchup and while he does get good volume, he has not impressed at all with it. You could sit Patterson if you're feeling lucky, but I think his floor and Lamb's are about the same until proven otherwise and so far Patterson has higher upside.

dxt posted:

.5 PPR

Brandin Cooks @ CHI
DK Metcalf @ ATL

Leaning Cooks after Patterson's nothing last week and Metcalf's nothing 2 weeks.
Yeah I'd stick with Cooks here as well.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 25, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Need to fill in my final RB spot:

Michael Carter vs Cin
Jamaal Willians @ Min
Cam Akers @ Arizona

.5PPR

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 25, 2022

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Need to fill in my final RB spot:

Michael Carter vs Cin
Jamaal Willians @ Min
Cam Akers @ Arizona

Carter.

Pick 1, PPR
C Pat @SEA
DJ Moore vs NO
D. Harris vs BAL

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Jingleheimer posted:

Mac Jones or Cooper Rush?

Also for a flex spot should I start Garret Wilson or Rashaad Penny in PPR?

Anyone think I should make a change on this before games start?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Jingleheimer posted:

Anyone think I should make a change on this before games start?

Last minute changes usually lead to regret

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
A. Robinson vs. T. Lockett .5ppr

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I would probably stay with Lockett until we see ARob do it again.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Chernabog posted:

I was so happy ARod did it last week finally

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I love devin singletary he's such a boss, slippery tackle breaking maniac

i still remember his athletic numbers and everyone thinking it was a bad pick and he would be bad

e: that was supposed to be in the chat thread whoops but im leaving it

LATE DECISION HELP NEEDED apparently herbert will play they just said so Drake London vs seattle or Mike Williams vs Jacksonville in full PPR

Play fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 25, 2022

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

.5 PPR

Brandin Cooks @ CHI
DK Metcalf @ ATL

With Keenan Allen out I need to pick a 2nd one of these guys

Play
Apr 25, 2006

dxt posted:

With Keenan Allen out I need to pick a 2nd one of these guys

Well Cooks' game already started so it's Patterson vs Metcalf.

Think I'd go Patterson

Now you owe ME advice

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Play posted:

I love devin singletary he's such a boss, slippery tackle breaking maniac

i still remember his athletic numbers and everyone thinking it was a bad pick and he would be bad

e: that was supposed to be in the chat thread whoops but im leaving it

LATE DECISION HELP NEEDED apparently herbert will play they just said so Drake London vs seattle or Mike Williams vs Jacksonville in full PPR

I'd go Williams, he was great last week with Allen out.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

dxt posted:

I'd go Williams, he was great last week with Allen out.

on your head be it!! (thank you)

man i can't believe I should've started dameon pierce over jonathan taylor wtf

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I was able to shuffle my starts so I could put off making a decision about the flex spot until the afternoon game. James Conner is officially active but realistically probably limited/timeshared. My other options are Tony Pollard at Giants or AJ Dillon at Tampa. I'm really not thrilled with any of these honestly, but considering swapping Pollard in due to matchup.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
^^ just about the same boat, have Conner penciled in but I'm not feeling great about it.

Pick one, half PPR:

Conner vs. Rams
Dillon @ Bucs
Sutton vs. 49ers
Lazard @ Bucs (maybe with Watkins out?)
Also Henderson @ Cards but he's probably benched for me for now

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zero_Grade posted:

I was able to shuffle my starts so I could put off making a decision about the flex spot until the afternoon game. James Conner is officially active but realistically probably limited/timeshared. My other options are Tony Pollard at Giants or AJ Dillon at Tampa. I'm really not thrilled with any of these honestly, but considering swapping Pollard in due to matchup.

Conner is probably the boom or bust pick as decent chance for a TD but if he doesn't get one it could be bad. Pollard will get some points for sure but not a ton unless things swing right. I'd probably stay away from Dillon, I'm worried enough about Jones on my roster.

Bobby Cox posted:

^^ just about the same boat, have Conner penciled in but I'm not feeling great about it.

Pick one, half PPR:

Conner vs. Rams
Dillon @ Bucs
Sutton vs. 49ers
Lazard @ Bucs (maybe with Watkins out?)
Also Henderson @ Cards but he's probably benched for me for now

Conner I would say, although if you really need points Sutton could be worth a try. Situational I suppose

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Yeah, Sutton seems like a safe move here. TY!

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Chernabog posted:

Ugh, should have went with lockett

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I should not have sat Patterson lol

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Cousins vs NO (London)

Or

Goff vs SEA

Probably just need a good floor but I'm going up against another 3-0 guy who is way outperforming his projections.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

KingKapalone posted:

Cousins vs NO (London)

Or

Goff vs SEA

Probably just need a good floor but I'm going up against another 3-0 guy who is way outperforming his projections.

Does the London game count as primetime? :thunk:

As much as it pains me to say this Goff probably has the higher floor assuming Sun God is okay.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I also say Goff but I started Cousins Week 2 when the Eagles shut him down so I’m still a little burned.

Conner @ Car
Zeke v Was

I have Conner slotted in right now but somehow week to week I keep forgetting how absolutely toothless that offense looks at times. I also can’t decide if one good week from Zeke is enough for me to start him with confidence.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Whoreson Welles posted:

I also say Goff but I started Cousins Week 2 when the Eagles shut him down so I’m still a little burned.

Conner @ Car
Zeke v Was

I have Conner slotted in right now but somehow week to week I keep forgetting how absolutely toothless that offense looks at times. I also can’t decide if one good week from Zeke is enough for me to start him with confidence.

Based on matchup I'd stick with Conner.

My team's pretty good and my main challenge every week is WR roulette. Who's the best option for FLOOR?

Zay Jones vs PHI
Chase Claypool vs NYJ
Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs TB
Russell Gage vs KC

Just need one.

Nov 6, 2002

KingKapalone posted:

Cousins vs NO (London)

Or

Goff vs SEA

I think both of those are good matchups. Despite their preseason praise, the Saints defense has been mediocre at best. Seattle's has been downright bad.

I'd probably stay away from the London game. Strange things happen sometimes when teams travel like that.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Who to run in flex? 0.5 PPR

C. Olave vs Min
G. Wilson @ Pit
R. Doubs vs NE

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Whoreson Welles posted:

Conner @ Car
Zeke v Was

I don’t know but a bunch of resources are high on Conner for this week and I have no idea why.

I am not recommending Conner, I am asking for an explanation because I don’t get it.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Pick 2(.5 ppr)

Singletary vs ravens
Damien Harris vs GB
Rhemondre Stevenson vs GB
chase Edmonds vs Cincinnati

Yes my rbs suck and didn't draft one til the 5th round (wrs chase, aj brown, lamb) carrying as designed.
Trying to make it to 4-0

Really not sure this week on which rbs to start. Leaning Singletary and Stevenson

Nov 6, 2002

Thinking of starting Dortch over Juju this week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Do I go Rodgers or Lawrence at QB this week? Rodgers has the better matchup and floor. But Lawrence is hot right now.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Dango Bango posted:

Do I go Rodgers or Lawrence at QB this week? Rodgers has the better matchup and floor. But Lawrence is hot right now.

I'd roll with Lawrence. I'd expect not a ton of throwing in the 2nd half of the GB NE game

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Couldn't decide who to drop at the time so I balked and someone grabbed Goff.

Hopefully Winston sits and time of possession is skewed towards the Vikings giving them lots of scoring opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

No PPR. Who do I flex? Absolutely stumped on this one. If Monty’s healthy that seems solid. Singletary has been looking great and I like how Buffalo is using him. If Cook is down/limited Mattison is going to kill it. Edmonds is doin’ things. Both of the WRs can put up some crazy numbers.