Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I bet that's triggering af for Costco employees trying to keep up in the Pie Hole out back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Holy poo poo, no wonder they have to crank out the pies so fast

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Goddamn. I'd kill to just see an excel sheet of their sales volume per item on a weekend.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Goddamn. I'd kill to just see an excel sheet of their sales volume per item on a weekend.

lol that you think an excel sheet could handle that volume.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I know it was from this thread. Big thanks to whoever was talking about the 32 degree shirts. I had been looking for new undershirts in this type and they are perfect.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Soul Dentist posted:

I bet that's triggering af for Costco employees trying to keep up in the Pie Hole out back

has anyone seen gaius post lately? no? uh oh....

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You cell from how long that gif goes aafter they are all gone that they could have sold maybe almost double that many, for sure a third more wow

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ever just crave a chicken bake on a cold Sunday

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ever just crave a chicken bake on a cold Sunday

Absolutely not you freak.

Maybe a churro though

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fartington Butts posted:

I know it was from this thread. Big thanks to whoever was talking about the 32 degree shirts. I had been looking for new undershirts in this type and they are perfect.

During the winter I essentially have the 32 degree shirts/pants on under my clothes at all times.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
$8 at costco, had no choice but to buy it

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Poopelyse posted:

$8 at costco, had no choice but to buy it

The Märzen is better, but the Festbier in that can is good. My partner grabbed me one a couple weeks ago, and it made me wish she had picked up two or three of them.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Did it come with the maß? Cause that's a real good deal if so

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Soul Dentist posted:

Did it come with the maß? Cause that's a real good deal if so

yep!

binge crotching posted:

The Märzen is better, but the Festbier in that can is good. My partner grabbed me one a couple weeks ago, and it made me wish she had picked up two or three of them.

i was pleasantly surprised by the beer itself. pretty good! used a little bit for making some beer cheese too :getin:

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Checking back in Costco thread: Still no diced onion dispenser at local Costco. I recall reading previously that others were getting their diced onions back.

What's the current situation with y'all?

Also my local Costco's fountain soda still tastes like crap. At least the hot dogs are good (though I miss the foil a bit).

Also Also RIP Chocolate Chunk Muffins.

Edit: Also Also Also: forgive me for I have sinned. I didn't post here over the last 6 months when I saw my local Costco clearancing booze in case it was a regional trend. Picked up Oxley Gin for $10/bottle, some irish whiskey called Slane (was was terrible) for $10/bottle, some 10 year Park Cognac for $30/bottle, and Jameson IPA Edition Irish Whiskey for $16/bottle (surprisingly great!).

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Sep 26, 2022

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

No dice onions, only one kind of mustard (basic yellow), and no more sauerkraut.

Also they went strawless, and have new fancy cup lids with sippy holes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fartington Butts posted:

Are you talking about these?

I just bought a pack and I think I am I wanna see I wanna see it in person first honestly cause if we go look at them like it’s way too big because it is it’s bigger than some right now. It looks ridiculous. I wanna see it in person and like try it out before it does not like a cheap it’s not this is Willie. Do you know bucks so. But yeah so I don’t know we’ll see.

Well I’m just going to leave that right there.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I just bought a pack and I think I am I wanna see I wanna see it in person first honestly cause if we go look at them like it’s way too big because it is it’s bigger than some right now. It looks ridiculous. I wanna see it in person and like try it out before it does not like a cheap it’s not this is Willie. Do you know bucks so. But yeah so I don’t know we’ll see.

What

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

killer crane posted:

No dice onions, only one kind of mustard (basic yellow), and no more sauerkraut.

Also they went strawless, and have new fancy cup lids with sippy holes.
I mean the drinks are bad at my location so that doesn't affect me, but also strawless probably isn't that bad of a thing to live with. Would have to get my lips on it to test.

Also yeah only yellow mustard at this location too. Two yellow mustard pumps at a station, one may be filled or two depending.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

quick feed it a new prompt.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Probably they're tripping from too much nutmeg after eating too many costco pumpkin pies.

Chinatown posted:

It looks like it's 5 pies wide, 28 pies long, and 10 pies tall, so 1400 at opening time. Depending on how many times they restocked over the day they could have cleared a few thousand pies easily.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

They're about eighty percent as good as the Uniqlo ones I usually get for about twenty percent of the cost (each). Would buy again.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

They are comfy as gently caress. Wearing one of them and some Eddie Bauer jogging pants (also from Costco) right now.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Finally tried a pumpkin pie. Do they always have a mushy texture? I'm used to the firm texture from our local bakery that I grew up on. I'm not quite sure I like this one too much, unless it was just a bad pie.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

dms666 posted:

Finally tried a pumpkin pie. Do they always have a mushy texture? I'm used to the firm texture from our local bakery that I grew up on. I'm not quite sure I like this one too much, unless it was just a bad pie.

I always bake it a little bit more when I get home to firm it up and crisp the crust a bit.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Pennywise the Frown posted:

During the winter I essentially have the 32 degree shirts/pants on under my clothes at all times.

I just bought a pair of the 32 Degrees woven pants for the office through their site for $18. Couldn't find any at my Co but now I can wear three 32 degree items on at once.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

thread competition to see who can rack up the most degrees in a single outfit, jisforjosh is currently in the lead with 96 degrees

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I had on 128 degrees last week on the golf course. Shorts, underwear, under shirt, and polo. Currently I'm at 96 degrees with shirt, underwear, and sweat pants.

drink_bleach
Dec 13, 2004

Praise the Sun!
Went to Costco yesterday, saw the Jongga kimchi (the one with two g's) thought let's see if the weirdo in the Costco thread is right. Dear reader he is right, this kimchi slaps. PBUC.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Costco: Dear reader he is right, this kimchi slaps.

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

Costco: Dear reader he is right, this kimchi slaps.

Mods. Please do the right thing.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

gamera009 posted:

Mods. Please do the right thing.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Just returned from costco (the store with two c’s), went to find the Paulaner stein thing (did), also grabbed a hammock (I have a nice camping one but for :10bux: I can use this one wherever and not worry about ruining it) and also the weatherproof brand sweatpants/joggers were on sale, bought a pair last year and lived in them during the winter

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
There's a $10 hammock?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Here I am sitting in my $10 hammock eating my $2.50 chickenn bake posting on my forum that by avg costs more than a Costco membership per year

Idk why'd you'd buy a hammock for 4 chicken bakes worth of dollars I personally would rather have a chicken bake 4 times

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

the hammock was on sale for like $12 or $15 earlier this year. It’s p nice

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a

Barry posted:

There's a $10 hammock?

Yup, it’s a blue one, brand is Hidden Wild and it’s labeled as a “double hammock” (there is no such thing, do not visit upon your significant other the misery of trying to get into the same hammock, buy one for each of you)

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Here I am sitting in my $10 hammock eating my $2.50 chickenn bake posting on my forum that by avg costs more than a Costco membership per year

Idk why'd you'd buy a hammock for 4 chicken bakes worth of dollars I personally would rather have a chicken bake 4 times

Our chicken bakes are now $3.99.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I'm taking a vacation to Iceland for a few weeks and the video in the OP has me considering a membership to use while I'm there. Is there some way to get a deal on the membership while I'm still in Boston? I always forget to get the Groupon promo before it expires.

edit: Oh hey I got $20 gift card for being a vet. I had to argue with customer service for 15 minutes to get them to override it because the website said it worked with basic membership but cockblocked me because it wanted to be new and not a renewal (even though I hadn't renewed in 5 years), while in-store could be a renewal but needed to be executive membership. As friendly as I could muster, I talked them to just gimme the $60 renewal and print me up the drat gift card. Time is money folks!

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Abyss posted:

Our chicken bakes are now $3.99.

Well, “If you raise the price of the loving chicken bake, I will kill you” just doesn’t have the same promise-not-threat aura.