Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I mean it was clearly obvious that the Jets wouldn't deal with the lucky win last week well because that is just what losers do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

aww man I hate that :(

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

gently caress.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Maybe related to the hand thing?

https://twitter.com/CameronWolfe/status/1574132189410770945?s=20&t=RF7dVlwvhAAhQBgc3Xgrzw

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Maybe we won’t hear from the Bills forums bandwagoners anytime soon

Lmao there are bills forums bandwagoners?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

mcmagic posted:

This coaching staff is so loving awful. Completely outcoached every week.

Yeah, it has to get better. They come out totally flat far, far, far too often. It’s gonna get let early for Saleh and Douglas if it doesn’t change.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dorsey throwing a tantrum in the suite after loving the team over several times today bodes ill

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
lmao you basically rope-a-doped Buffalo in the heat that’s hilarious.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

If Allen is injured ducking Jesus what an awful game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

Yeah, it has to get better. They come out totally flat far, far, far too often. It’s gonna get let early for Saleh and Douglas if it doesn’t change.

I've seen enough on both. They should both be fired. Lets face it, they should be 0-3.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

well piss :smith:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

LightReaper posted:

If Allen is injured ducking Jesus what an awful game

I think that was the most brutal game I've ever watched

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

I've seen enough on both. They should both be fired. Lets face it, they should be 0-3.

Hmmmmm.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/houtz/status/1574133542270951427?s=46&t=vfiTQcbaZFK6j_BReU8rCQ

Josh Allen was like a dog left in a hot car and this is the humanitarian thing to do

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

What actually happened to him? Last I saw he got picked and I thought that was that?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can't be mad at the second and third stringers for playing like second and third stringers

the first stringers with the drops (and bounce pass) and the coaching not putting them in position to succeed, however,

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

tarbrush posted:

What actually happened to him? Last I saw he got picked and I thought that was that?

Defender rolled up on his leg

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

I think that was the most brutal game I've ever watched

It could legitimately ruin the Bills season. If Allen stays healthy they'll always have a chance but it absolutely decimated their two thinnest position groups.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Bellmaker posted:

Defender rolled up on his leg

Oh that sucks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

It could legitimately ruin the Bills season. If Allen stays healthy they'll always have a chance but it absolutely decimated their two thinnest position groups.

Odell getting ready to sign the contract

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

fsif posted:

I don't think either team wins next week. Dolphins trying to play on Thursday after that is not a pleasant thought, and yeah, Buffalo is running out of bodies

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/1574133882269605888

obviously not official word from medical, but that's a big relief. probably

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m really glad that Tua took up the mantle as Josh’s bestie now that Darnold is almost out the league.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

tarbrush posted:

Oh that sucks.

Yah and the Pats haven't been doing him much in terms of favors. The kid deserves way better than he is getting.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

whatis posted:

https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/1574133882269605888

obviously not official word from medical, but that's a big relief. probably

Tomorrow: Allen out for the year

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Odell getting ready to sign the contract

Jake Kumerow's absence was not at the top of mind lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

at this point I'm in the "just get to the playoffs with a semblance of a healthy team" mode

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1574131424055148544

Simply gotta get it done with that skewed a weight of possession.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Paracausal posted:

https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1574131424055148544

Simply gotta get it done with that skewed a weight of possession.

The box score is incredible

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
No more injuries pls. For anyone.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ehud posted:

The box score is incredible

How do you have 500 total yards and only 1 TO and only score 19 points????

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Same yards per play basically lol.

Josh Allen probably threw 8 dropped INTs today.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

the Miami Dolphins are 1-0 when kicking a ball directly into another guy's rear end in a top hat

that was the best game i've ever seen. forfeit the rest of the games. hang the banner

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

mcmagic posted:

17 points. 2 of the points came from the dolphins' punter kicking the ball directly into a guy's rear end for a safety

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

at this point I'm in the "just get to the playoffs with a semblance of a healthy team" mode

I'll give the Dolfans a little extra juice by admitting the first couple weeks did have me silently hoping for an undefeated season lol

The curse of Mercury Morris

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
The Dolphins goal to go D has been incredible all season

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

you have a 1st and goal from the three while your OC has heat stroke

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Jets gonna take the div because everyone else is dead and they have the elitest backup

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

https://twitter.com/natmartinezzz/status/1574131477494861830?s=20&t=dIKK3-rooj3vd35-oEy64g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
The highlights are too exhausting to watch.