Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Buffalo fans mad the late hit that concussed the QB, which they they felt ever so bad for Miami for, didn’t work out in their favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

CubanMissile posted:

Buffalo fans mad the late hit that concussed the QB, which they they felt ever so bad for Miami for, didn’t work out in their favor.

It was a joke.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT

CubanMissile posted:

How did he get that concussion pray tell?

Milano counted to ten, made sure the jersey didn't read "Rodgers" or "Brady" and then shoved him over.

No flag, so it was clearly not a late hit.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
If you think it was the Miami blitz that won the game, get your locked up back checked out

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

NutShellBill posted:

Milano counted to ten, made sure the jersey didn't read "Rodgers" or "Brady" and then shoved him over.

No flag, so it was clearly not a late hit.

Well, other than roughing the passer for the clear attempt to take out the leagues best QB.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Tua scrambled his brain on the mildest late hit I’ve ever seen

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Sheen Sheen posted:

Tua scrambled his brain on the mildest late hit I’ve ever seen

Injured his back. I'm sure no team would lie about an injury.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Of course, silly me!!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
About that
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1574143846702845952?t=0CippO86r4L5OmHXyH7gRw&s=19

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Tua’s dad has probably done worse to him.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1574146572094504960?s=46&t=MuQXQSieiIZM8COocxms8Q

Two lucky breaks in three games

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

You only do concussion protocols for head injuries. Case closed.

I said, case close!

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Paracausal posted:

If you think it was the Miami blitz that won the game, get your locked up back checked out

You gotta investigate Josh Allen for a concussion if that’s what he did on his own then

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Teams have no say in head injury diagnosis.

https://twitter.com/jeffdarlington/status/1574147411584647168?s=46&t=8IkpFIsRsaWjlVWL1Y6CMQ

(I completely agree it looked like a concussion though).

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Ban Ross for another year anyway.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i know Tua didn't look "right" but i've also seen about a billion concussions in the NFL and i've never seen a guy do what Tua did after that play, so maybe it actually was something else

maybe

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Hamhandler posted:

You gotta investigate Josh Allen for a concussion if that’s what he did on his own then

He threw for 400yds lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Paracausal posted:

He threw for 400yds lol

on 63 throws :smug:

I think he played mostly great

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
So what does Miami do now, let everyone chill and then light practice on Wednesday?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

AFC East: Home of the BUNT

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Enjoying watching Pats fans on Twitter claim Miami are the biggest cheaters in the NFL.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Paracausal posted:

Diva Cupcake posted:

Tua’s dad has probably done worse to him.

These are good posts.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Look how far up from the back line he is.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

torgeaux posted:

he actually didn't line up all the way back. dunno if it would have made a difference though.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

:tutbutt:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It is just pathetic to do this and still win.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I stopped watching at the Half cause I knew the Bills/Dolphins game was going to be so much better and I regret nothing. My GF was also groaning about having to watch anymore of Flacco.

I am angrier at the Jets for not going for the TD before the half. Your down by 2 TDs and you get the ball back after the half. Take a shot, you have nothing to lose. Playing for the FG was cowardly. I expected 0-3 to start the season, so I guess this looks better, but you take away those insane 2 minutes with Cleveland and this team might honestly look worse then last year.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
The Bills had the highest time of possession (40 minutes 40 seconds) in a non-OT loss since Week 7, 2014, when the Jets lost to the Patriots with a time of possession of 40:54.

edit:

Last week, AFC East: 4-0. This week, 1-3.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

It is just pathetic to do this and still win.

actual lol

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/1574155480041426944?t=HCp124FNIZHZ2GP7vu0nIg&s=19

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is the Tackle group this terrible GM that should be fired thought was good enough:

1: Becton who has missed 70% of the games in his career.
2: Fant who was good last year but also missed 4 games.
3: 38 year old Duane Brown
4: Max Mitchell 4th round Rookie
5: Connor McDermott, one of the worst Tackles in the NFL

And we're surprised that it's a loving disaster 3 games into the season? loving fire him.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Paracausal posted:

He threw for 400yds lol

I have no idea what game you were possibly watching if your takeaway for the game wasn't that Josh Allen was sitting there putting his body on the line to find the check down for most of the game. Like if you require positive affirmation as some sort of consolation prize I'll admit that he had some very nice and improbable passes in those circumstances? If you wanna take an angle here maybe say that Josh Allen would have thrown for 600 yards and scored 5 touchdowns and won big if Mitch Morse was there and someone else(Allen) wasn't constantly blowing protection calls?

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

torgeaux posted:

They 100% should have just taken the safety there.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
The OL ended up with the third choice centre and a TE playing RG.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Hamhandler posted:

They 100% should have just taken the safety there.

I thought they were going to. Hike to the punter who runs to the corner and waits to step out to take time off the clock.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mods, make this the background of this thread, if not all of TFF.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

Pablo Bluth posted:

The OL ended up with the third choice centre and a TE playing RG.

IMO Buffalo should have showed up early and got acclimated to the heat. What are you guys gonna say in December when someone shows up and isn't prepared for a blizzard in December? Bill Belichick's team didn't start sucking wind because it was 105 degrees and 100% humidity that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm glad we all agree that while buffalo could and perhaps should have been better prepared for the heat, the heat nevertheless had a huge impact on the game