Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

English Announcer for an MMA event in Japan

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1574311092628688896?t=tgU2t4u-2mz-n3hTlA9JXQ&s=19

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao cool

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

awesome interaction of imp as well. thats cat machines doom cab

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao cool

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

why wasn't this the izgc pick?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/letshugbro/status/1441356720987512835?s=20&t=tuhWihl1MFgKVlvK28NvjQ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmao

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

awesome interaction of imp as well. thats cat machines doom cab
i dont think i can call myself an imp but yes this me lol :D

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

then post more. op bros :riased fist:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

then post more. op bros :riased fist:
i put a bit in the game where you can shoot the british flag like sogeking in one piece

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

i put a bit in the game where you can shoot the british flag like sogeking in one piece

Lol hell yes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cat Machine posted:

lmfao welcume 2 imp zone

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Cat Machine posted:

hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmfao welcume 2 imp zone

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
cmac was a ycs fight game regular. grandfather imp status imo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Cat Machine posted:

if i am you are

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cat Machine is cool because you can bait @CoolBoxArt into posting whatever you want by using the Video Game Covers thread.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cat Machine posted:

This is incredibly honourable and just. Maximum respect

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cat Machine posted:

Playing this is going to get me arrested

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Deep lol that despising the English is essential iz lore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I know that Big Larry is Scottish and Emmy is Irish so it makes sense. My dad is from Ireland so it's baked into my DNA too

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I know that Big Larry is Scottish and Emmy is Irish so it makes sense. My dad is from Ireland so it's baked into my DNA too

I also love one piece

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

every Imp descending into Boston to dump crates full of MS-DOS discs of Big Willy's Rambunctious Romp in Toadieland into the harbor

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

every Imp descending into Boston to dump crates full of MS-DOS discs of Big Willy's Rambunctious Romp in Toadieland into the harbor

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted: