Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic posted:

every Imp descending into Boston to dump crates full of MS-DOS discs of Big Willy's Rambunctious Romp in Toadieland into the harbor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

every Imp descending into Boston to dump crates full of MS-DOS discs of Big Willy's Rambunctious Romp in Toadieland into the harbor

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Lmao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

light lamps in the old church tower when the british come, one if by van and two if by pc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

light lamps in the old church tower when the british come, one if by van and two if by pc

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb9T679e3Z0

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao columbo owns and so does gianni's impression

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

copy posted:

lmfao columbo owns and so does gianni's impression

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

cmac was a ycs fight game regular. grandfather imp status imo

This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

Deep lol that despising the English is essential iz lore

It's a basic human emotion unless you're one of the filthy things

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

symbolic posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1575461776850055168

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like every single picture I've seen of kojima he's in a joy division t shirt

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

last week's episode was great, kojima said he believes the Kennedy administration withheld info about the tsuchinoko and loch ness monster because the entertainment industry wouldn't be able to compete with the raw spectacle of aliens and UFOs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

last week's episode was great, kojima said he believes the Kennedy administration withheld info about the tsuchinoko and loch ness monster because the entertainment industry wouldn't be able to compete with the raw spectacle of aliens and UFOs

Makes sense

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cat Machine posted:

absolutely true

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cat Machine posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nirvana302llama/status/1575365593087311875?s=46&t=01U0t0MV1Q7zLQ2SkdRGBQ

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

saw this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjGbRl5yJZ8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What my toilet sees every Saturday morning.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

My voice being heard but only my belly is poking through the doorway: Time for me to get involved.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality