Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

no, deposition

as in 'i would like them to deposit him in a rubbish bin'

fyi basura means boer in spanish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Imagine being that kid and both your parents faces getting progressively more and more hosed up like that until one looks like the bride of muskenstein

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Imagine being that kid and both your parents faces getting progressively more and more hosed up like that until one looks like the bride of muskenstein

This is why you :sever: the second you turn 18.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

while grimes is perfectly fair game in general: may i suggest that it might soon feel pretty icky extending the chat about how we think a woman isn't very good looking with a side of speculating that she's a bad parent.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

while grimes is perfectly fair game in general: may i suggest that it might soon feel pretty icky extending the chat about how we think a woman isn't very good looking with a side of speculating that she's a bad parent.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
grimes chat sucks and also fake south african accent chat sucks

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i'm just tired of hearing about her tedious poo poo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i think its fair game to make fun of anyone who pays to look like that

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

it's a good thing that x-Æ-fantasy-xii's parents are loaded, because that kid is going to need some major therapy down the line

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'm just tired of hearing about her tedious poo poo

AI Day and the deposition are coming soon and we'll have something else to talk about.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1574473056218746976

they're settling instead of going to trial, probably

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Munkeymon posted:

:nsamad:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Munkeymon posted:

nah:

https://mobile.twitter.com/chancery_daily/status/1574475054183858185

the lawyers want to have those discovery requests finished before having the depositions so they can ask Musk and Twitter CEO about the contents of the documents.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Shifty Pony posted:

nah:

the lawyers want to have those discovery requests finished before having the depositions so they can ask Musk and Twitter CEO about the contents of the documents.

:nsallears:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
grimes is a bad parent though because she’s the kind of person who would have a relationship with muskie

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
you're right I could be more compassionate but that doesn't change the fact baby 1password has a poo poo mom

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

grimes should post in the yospos parenting thread

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Shifty Pony posted:

nah:

cool, I'm looking forward to an actual trial

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i'm hoping they settle for a double digit of billions, because then melon will not get to have twitter, the twitter stock will plummet, and nothing of value would have been lost

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

RokosCockatrice posted:

baby 1password

if the current title weren't so good…

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

grimes should post in the yospos parenting thread

idk if SA has all the unicode sets necessary for her to talk about her kids

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

RokosCockatrice posted:

baby 1password
oh please the poor kid has more half-siblings than bits of entropy

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

grimes strikes me as a kid who got access to too much money at way too young of age, and as a result is sort of a magnet to poor choices. it’s hard for me to imagine what it would actually be like being married to a legit billionaire. before all the elon bullshit I always thought she was kind of a phony musician, especially after watching a nardwuar interview where he gave her gifts making references to samples that were made on her albums. she legitimately had no idea what he was talking about and inadvertently made it clear she had very little part in the production of her music. her kids will no doubt need therapy but there’s probably way worse unloving parents out there, no doubt. one of my kids is already in therapy so it’s not like im pretending to be perfect myself. life is weird but most people try to do what they think is best

polyester concept fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 27, 2022

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i don't think it's necessarily super-wealth. she is just an art school weirdo loser/poser and was that well before she got with elon. q.v. her houseboat trip on the mississippi, q.v. eating nothing but plain spaghetti until her hair started to fall out, etc.

then again her parents are some kind of lawyer/banker couple so.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

what’s that meme, “never ask a woman her age, a man his salary or a successful indie musician why both their parents have wikipedia pages”

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

From the Musk thread

https://twitter.com/chancery_daily/status/1574579808368934912

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

qirex posted:

what’s that meme, “never ask a woman her age, a man his salary or a successful indie musician why both their parents have wikipedia pages”

i will not hear this about senor del rey esq.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

It will be very funny if Musky turns out to make his engineers game confidence intervals in other areas as well.

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

polyester concept posted:

she was kind of a phony musician, especially after watching a nardwuar interview where he gave her gifts making references to samples that were made on her albums. she legitimately had no idea what he was talking about and inadvertently made it clear she had very little part in the production of her music.

i still think it matters very little what artists say about their art. it also matters very little what the magazine articles write about them - none of the paparazzi or the clueless writers will ever respect their private lives or understand their art completely enough to be able to write
about it.
its just a chore they have to put up with since they are now famous and our lovely society expects that they have no privacy.

dating musk is an absolute indicator of dumbass though

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

4lokos basilisk posted:

i still think it matters very little what artists say about their art. it also matters very little what the magazine articles write about them - none of the paparazzi or the clueless writers will ever respect their private lives or understand their art completely enough to be able to write
about it.
its just a chore they have to put up with since they are now famous and our lovely society expects that they have no privacy.

dating musk is an absolute indicator of dumbass though

are you familiar much with the format of narduar interviews?

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Roosevelt posted:

no????

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

i don't think it's necessarily super-wealth. she is just an art school weirdo loser/poser and was that well before she got with elon. q.v. her houseboat trip on the mississippi, q.v. eating nothing but plain spaghetti until her hair started to fall out, etc.

then again her parents are some kind of lawyer/banker couple so.

grimes is zoomer lowtax

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

no but why would it change a thing? i mean an artists main thing is their art, not explaining their art. even if its to other musicians in a studio or something
and even if you could, why should you share your trade secrets?

i think its often kind of like the mtv thing where they have you rent a fancy place and then they come and pretend like this is where you really live

its entertainment with often very little truth in it.
not saying this applies to nardwuar because i still havent seen any of that yet

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

4lokos basilisk posted:

no but why would it change a thing? i mean an artists main thing is their art, not explaining their art. even if its to other musicians in a studio or something
and even if you could, why should you share your trade secrets?

i think its often kind of like the mtv thing where they have you rent a fancy place and then they come and pretend like this is where you really live

its entertainment with often very little truth in it.
not saying this applies to nardwuar because i still havent seen any of that yet

idk anything about the interview but you wouldn’t find it at all weird if a musician was unfamiliar with the music they sampled in their own music?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

like if a famous artist was being interviewed about this painting that they did, and they seemed legitimately unfamiliar with nintendo would you think they were just protecting their trade secrets? or would you have some questions about how involved they might actually be in the painting

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

4lokos basilisk posted:

no but why would it change a thing?

it was a faux pas ok? a big one

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
itd be like interviewing snoop dog and the interviewer pulls out some dank nugs and he looks at them like "what is this weird item? this broccoli is off"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you get to see his nards