Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

trapped mouse posted:

Not sure where to put this, this seemed like the best thread since everything involving IS is cursed.

https://twitter.com/warty_dog/status/1573801096799309825

Old logo: hey guys, my nephew is pretty good at graphic design, he can make our logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
New logo: scan this qr code to crush the infidel

More cursed content (especially given the current economic circumstances):

Alucard fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Sep 27, 2022

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.

davidspackage posted:

Old logo: hey guys, my nephew is pretty good at graphic design, he can make our logo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

So basically, you get what you pay for.

Content:

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Content:

I thought this was awful initially. But maybe the paralyzed person wants to work? Might be a way of interacting with others and feeling part of society.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Like I said, Philip K. Dick was more right about the future than Gibson.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
me, wise as poo poo: maybe they were both right

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'd like to have a sit down with you on some lovely pizza and worse movies as we discuss the improvement issues of the day.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

vudan posted:

I thought this was awful initially. But maybe the paralyzed person wants to work? Might be a way of interacting with others and feeling part of society.

Next up: Drone operators.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Phanatic posted:

Next up: Drone operators.

Now even paralyzed people can earn their citizenship via military service.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Now you're just describing warhammer dreadnoughts

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I can decide for them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yaldabaoth posted:

No idiot

The moral is obviously that sometimes you pay jack squat and get amazing art in return

Look at him

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I would have had the plumber crouching over and revealing his crack for the M.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Brilliant

Some luscious McD M's

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

I would have had the plumber crouching over and revealing his crack for the M.

Make a whole new font based on that and call it "Tradesman's Crack"
Couldn't be worse that Bleeding Cowboy, Hobo, Comic Sans, or Papyrus

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

LifeSunDeath posted:

Now you're just describing warhammer dreadnoughts

EVEN IN BED I STILL SERVE

PastPerfect
Nov 23, 2004

Rocking it out with my 60hz Hum

Nap Ghost

GABA ghoul posted:

German cuisine. It's raw hamburger meat. You dip it in the onions, put it on a bread roll and eat it

https://twitter.com/FidelZastro/status/1562836165018865665?t=bxYH9oN43rtpOPe7qq-w4w&s=19

was he ok? :ohdear:

This is probably not beef. I'm pretty sure this is raw ground pork, and I loving love this poo poo. It's called Mett and its the best drunk food I've ever had. If you visit western Germany eat it. This could be the brain worms typing.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Definitely brain worms.

Look if eating raw onions was weird then prime ministers wouldn't do it on tv jfc

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

raw meat and onions is a great combo

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I had a pretty innocuous question for Google, and, uh... is everyone doing okay?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Google upon achieving sentience:
code:

KILL ME I HAVE BEEN FED SO MUCH PAIN

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1574525523065114624?t=BQwKPIifivxkFxBVBDGomQ&s=19

Freezer would have to go below -40 C minimum

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Jagermeister is dark brown. The bottles are green.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This thing was probably made from highly diluted Jagermaister, who even have that powerful of a freezer?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

You can see a bunch of other multicolored popsicles in the background. I think they just put a bottle of Jagermeister next to some green popsicles.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
the first time you try ice cold jager, is blessed

the last time is something you remember well, and it's very cursed

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
my horrible guess is that the green is a frozen shell into which jaeger is poured and ensconced.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Yaldabaoth posted:

Content:

Opposite of cursed, if you ask me.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
the income pays their medical dept and keeps them alive

edit: oh wait, it says Japan

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Opposite of cursed, if you ask me.

I saw a thing on NHK World about it, and yeah, it's not cursed. In a very Japanese way, where contributing to society is a big deal, it's done so that the disabled can have some contact with the outside world and feel useful to society. It was actually kind of cute, the girl in the thing I saw was super excited to have something to do, and the customers knew her by name and treated her/the robot like she was a friend.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://twitter.com/liliandaisies/status/1574734011746099200?t=qN36FMY69Ep0Tk3Q35oD4A&s=19

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

trapped mouse posted:

Not sure where to put this, this seemed like the best thread since everything involving IS is cursed.

https://twitter.com/warty_dog/status/1573801096799309825
Can anyone here read Arabic (or whatever this language is in case I'm stupid)? I'm curious if it works or if they're trying really hard to make it work.

Speaking of trying hard. I despise these people.

Those that aren't just crazy are racist. Consider serial killers are essentially sanctioned by state law enforcement to freely conduct their killing sprees as long as they're killing the right people in the right neighborhoods. I'm not sure if Dahmer was racist, they don't really portray him that way aside from, you know, the murdering - but his fans definitely are.

e: gently caress the police

Jelly fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 28, 2022

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yeah. You didn't hurt people that much. Just enough to kill them. And then desecrate their body in such a way to horrify people all over the world not to say the destruction he laid waste upon the families.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Lamech posted:

the income pays their medical dept and keeps them alive

edit: oh wait, it says Japan

I was going to say something like, if it was the US, they would probably find some way to make the paralyzed people pay for doing it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Waltzing Along posted:

Yeah. You didn't hurt people that much. Just enough to kill them. And then desecrate their body in such a way to horrify people all over the world not to say the destruction he laid waste upon the families.
Just drilled holes in their heads and poured in acid to try and make them walking zombies. Not sure what the big deal is? He joined God at the end, and now everyone hates him and our fine boys in blue, just because he killed a bunch of n- nobodies?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

TikTok is shockingly revealing of how utterly loving dumb and illiterate so many people are

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Occupational therapy

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Jelly posted:

Can anyone here read Arabic (or whatever this language is in case I'm stupid)? I'm curious if it works or if they're trying really hard to make it work.
I don't read it, either, but the text in the squared logo does seem to match up with the standard-font script at the top. I've seen Arabic calligraphy that plays fast and loose with glyph size and shape, yet is presumably still recognizable as words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jelly posted:

It's Arabic. The characters read in two rows (each 'square') and turn 90 degrees at the bottom. I think it works as a pretty minimalist stylisation of الدولة الإسلامية (Islamic State).