Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Just wait until you need to differentiate the same school by which year the shooting happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

organize class reunions by which school shooting you were all present for

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Pitch: A high school reunion movie but the main character was the school shooter from back when and is worried it'll be awkward

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Vim Fuego posted:

Pitch: A high school reunion movie but the main character was the school shooter from back when and is worried it'll be awkward

Columbine 2: Electric Boogaloo the Big Chill

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

now screening "Class of 2022: Three Dead, Eleven Wounded" at your local AMC

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Real hurthling! posted:

mtg has kicked a gun control activist teenager on camera or something

Marjorie Taylor Greene appears to kick teenage gun control activist https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/16/majorie-taylor-greene-republican-kick-video-activist

Can they loving press charges? It's obvious what to do in this situation!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

david hogg's hog

Wasn't there a chud weirdly obsessed with him and his dick

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Parkland produced the guy whose daughter was killed and his brain is so poisoned he's still virulently anti-gun control but a "school safety" advocate. His son also ran for some local or state office and is against gun control.

Griz
May 21, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Wasn't there a chud weirdly obsessed with him and his dick

a lot of them were really horny for the pictures of him with the instagram girl filter applied

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Griz posted:

a lot of them were really horny for the pictures of him with the instagram girl filter applied

lol yes I remember now. daisy Hogg

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

lol yes I remember now. daisy Hogg

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

America is so awesome

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
so have the police prevented or solved any crimes recently? or are they still just escalating everything to violence immediately and murdering people

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Popular Youtuber just did a story on the cops who purposefully let a train hit a women cuffed in their cop car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnkF9jffdY

someone in the cops thread called it a "moustache-twirling level of cartoonish evil" or something like that and i cant stop thinking about it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stereotype posted:

so have the police prevented or solved any crimes recently? or are they still just escalating everything to violence immediately and murdering people

sort of checking all the boxes:
a swat team in chicago shot a tresspasser in the face during an on range training exercise when the man snuck into the training facility and attempted to steal guns from an equipment table during the exercises.
or so they say he did who knows with those out of control chicago cops

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Real hurthling! posted:

sort of checking all the boxes:
a swat team in chicago shot a tresspasser in the face during an on range training exercise when the man snuck into the training facility and attempted to steal guns from an equipment table during the exercises.
or so they say he did who knows with those out of control chicago cops

they probably forcibly took him there and then executed him by firing line on the range

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Stereotype posted:

they probably forcibly took him there and then executed him by firing line on the range

I mean that's exactly what it sounds like

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Someone decided the best time to rob the police is when they are actively firing weapons and making their presence very much known :thunk:

Like, in LA the police academy is on the other side of the humongous parking lot for Dodger Stadium, and even there you can tell when they're using it.

^1. They declined to intervene when people were disrupting the vaccination site at Dodger Stadium, which again is next door to their training center and contains lots of police usually.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Pontificating rear end posted:

Popular Youtuber just did a story on the cops who purposefully let a train hit a women cuffed in their cop car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnkF9jffdY

someone in the cops thread called it a "moustache-twirling level of cartoonish evil" or something like that and i cant stop thinking about it

Its extremely pro-cop to frame it as an act of negligence and not willful intent

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Stereotype posted:

actually theyve stopped responding to even the small things they were marginally useful for and instead lay around and twirl donut around on dick

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Stereotype posted:

they are on desk duty for being psychos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIrbycq0ku4

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

SorePotato posted:

Its extremely pro-cop to frame it as an act of negligence and not willful intent

He covered the idea of it being malice, I actually just wanted to point out that the story is getting some steam, hopefully it doesn't go away. because it's loving insanity

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it's fundamentally indistinguishable from tying the woman directly to the tracks. they put her in handcuffs in a locked box and then put it directly in the way of an oncoming train. tying someone to the tracks sounds really hard to do anyway, you'd have to be really good at knots. the cops are functionally tying people to railroad tracks and twirling their moustaches as a train plows into them. they are a cartoon character villain

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stereotype posted:

the perfect crime!

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I don't see how it could be anything other than malice. Who the gently caress accidentally parks a car on railroad tracks?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
We sure as hell don't have high speed rail, so I struggle to see how this was anything but deliberate, unless they were taken by surprise by a 30 mph loud bright train like 50 cars long.

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

:cb:

an egg has issued a correction as of 01:24 on Sep 28, 2022

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

we've finally successfully exported school shootings

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-shootings-school-moscow-89e5b91e252b4753556428d5ee97fe3e

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Great job everyone!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:eyepop:

quote:

The shooting took place in School No. 88 in Izhevsk, a city 960 kilometers (600 miles) east of Moscow in the Udmurtia region.

Russia’s Investigative Committee identified the gunman as 34-year-old Artyom Kazantsev, a graduate of the same school, and said he was wearing a black t-shirt bearing “Nazi symbols.” No details about his motives have been released.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Police killed a missing child that was on an Amber Alert.

https://twitter.com/lesleymarin/status/1574901656147218432?t=hyinKo2ljvwk006XdHxiKQ&s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Yes, why would she run away from her crazed father and towards help

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Oh God a small child is charging us what should we do?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
:airquote: tactical gear :airquote:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
It was a bullproof backpack.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Dixon Chisholm posted:

It was a bullproof backpack.
i was gonna guess that dad is a larper freak and threw an XXS plate carrier on the kid, but yeah, it was probably this.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

the "it's coming right for us" defence. nice.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

parkland was also the (first) one where the cop assigned to the school - who is 100% there to protect the children, not do racist brutality on them - ran the gently caress away as soon as it was clear what was happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Clark Nova posted:

parkland was also the (first) one where the cop assigned to the school - who is 100% there to protect the children, not do racist brutality on them - ran the gently caress away as soon as it was clear what was happening
the funniest part was when normies were surprised a cop didn’t lay down his life for other people’s kids.