Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Carth Dookie posted:

just got an update that BOOK is on its way. :sun:

most if not all books should be shipping soon

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

I just want to say that I am happy to hear that everyone seems to be enjoying the book, it was uh, a lot of work to say the least

a thick slice of my sanity and my soul is in there

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i shamefully still owe you shipping money twoday, sent a PM

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

I just want to say that I am happy to hear that everyone seems to be enjoying the book, it was uh, a lot of work to say the least

Hey now, still looking forward to the leather bound copy. Looking forward to the second slice of soul/sanity. :kheldragar:

Col.Schultz
May 14, 2010

Till we come to some beginning within our own power...

twoday posted:

I am looking forward to losing a good deal of my sanity and soul reading it, now that it is on its way to Australia!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I love it, thank you for doing it.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

wow, uh, woah

it said "gifts" originally but I guess the chinese printers just couldn't handle the thought of rewards being lavished upon the brave and patriotic manager of Biosphere 2 :911:

It was my initial guess too since skeletons got censored out of Chinese magic cards a million years ago in like 2000

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

It would drive anyone at least partly mad between the posts that went into it, compiling them, the part I don't understand, dealing with PMs, and getting it out while dealing with PMs

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Book took a journey but book arrived book is good

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
boek! boek! boek! boek! boek! boek!

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Book me, Danno.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

My book will be delayed due to a Postal Strike in the UK.

I hope the strike is exacerbated by book and TRu;p

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

And, you know, I can tell? This book radiates with it

What I can tell you is that sanity and soul do grow back when you put it out there. After a while. Just don't be like me and loose basically both in a fire, because a section growing back is easy, and growing the whole thing is hard, especially learning crop rotation

I got my book today, it is everything I ever wanted, it seethes with the madness of the trumpet ministration

There is no better way to understand the Trumpet ministration than with twoday's calligraphy and riffing on gnostic woodcuts cut with internet profanity

A+ would buy again

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Book is just perf- let me tell you about book, it's beautiful. The most perfect book.....in the....world. and let me tell you folks, I've seen a lot of books. A lot of books. But book? Book is something else. Something special.

Not like Rosie o donnels book.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

where book

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
. Need book
Sad no book

Dancer
May 23, 2011
BOOK is now represented in the Netherlands. Alas i am not there to witness the glory, it's at my partner's place

twoday
May 4, 2005

all people who have not received a book, wait a week or so, and then I will sort through everything and contaxt the distributor again and make sure everyone gets one

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
how book

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/N0mW0Hn.gifv
The all-important mouse endorsement is in, and my little comrade here says snatch up those last remaining books like you would a delicious piece of cheese :hmmyes:

Djimi
Jan 23, 2004

I like digital data
BOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOK
...book has landed. :toot:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

No book! Where book?

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I will wait for book as long as it takes

twoday
May 4, 2005

There are still several people who haven't received it, and the ones I have checked seem to have gone out to the right address.

Other people have received them within the last few days and messaged me telling me about it, so I am guessing that some are still in the postal system and got held up for whatever reason.

I don't know, I will wait a bit longer and then triple check with everyone and ship them again I guess :shrug:

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Thank you for the book twoday

twoday
May 4, 2005

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Book took a journey but book arrived book is good

took a while?

yeah I'm guessing media mail isn't always the fastest option, some of them probably fell off a conveyor belt somewhere along the way

Col.Schultz
May 14, 2010

Till we come to some beginning within our own power...
I just got BOOK.

BOOK is perfect.

Twoday, I think I love you.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Have any other filthy britisher posters received Book? Mine is still stuck in pre-shipping, circa 25/09

twoday
May 4, 2005

Col.Schultz posted:

I just got BOOK.

BOOK is perfect.

Twoday, I think I love you.

:allears:

well see, the last batch is still arriving

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

twoday posted:

can I send that part back gross

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best
I have book but no ants. where are my ants

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

was just thinking about Book today and how it captures the insanity of that era better than any Haberman/staffer tell-all possibly could

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

No idea where mine is. USPS saysa label was generated and is awaiting the item since 25 September.

quote:

Latest Update
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 10:41 pm on September 25, 2022 in BROOKLYN, NY 11221. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

:shrug:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

U got updates? No book!

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

No idea where mine is. USPS saysa label was generated and is awaiting the item since 25 September.

:shrug:

This is where I'm at too

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Book has arrived at Finnish customs, i have paid for book and soon book come to me.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Barry Foster posted:

Have any other filthy britisher posters received Book? Mine is still stuck in pre-shipping, circa 25/09

Yes. I have Book. Any delays at your end can be squarely blamed on Jermolene Corbin.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

biglads posted:

Yes. I have Book. Any delays at your end can be squarely blamed on Jermolene Corbin.

Curse you Jumbly Cribbins!!!

EDIT

Ahhh I can't stay mad at him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
So, I got no updates on Book,no shiping info, no date, but my sister just asked me why I bought a Trump book , with a pic attached :getin: Thanks twoday, I'm at another place currently, but I can't wait to read it!