Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I have no idea who Chomsky is. But I used to follow Zei Squirrel on Twitter before the Corbyn loss broke her. And she used to post Chomsky all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Feliday Melody posted:

I have no idea who Chomsky is. But I used to follow Zei Squirrel on Twitter before the Corbyn loss broke her. And she used to post Chomsky all the time.

He is an American Linguists, his model of language being akin to Einstein’s General Relativity. He is also a social theorist, anarcho-syndicalist, activist, opponent of the post-modern turn in social/political theory, and probably the paradigmatic American intellectual (such that we respect intellectuals at all in my country).

That’s not to say he is always right—some of his takes on this conflict are questionable, for instance.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

ZombieLenin posted:

He is an American Linguists, his model of language being akin to Einstein’s General Relativity. He is also a social theorist, anarcho-syndicalist, activist, opponent of the post-modern turn in social/political theory, and probably the paradigmatic American intellectual (such that we respect intellectuals at all in my country).

That’s not to say he is always right—some of his takes on this conflict are questionable, for instance.
He is a multiple genocide denialist, a racist, and his theories are pulled out of his rear end.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Electric Wrigglies posted:

This is fever brain stuff but what are the chances Russia is hoping to plug the gaps and hold on until a very sizable army is generated by say next summer or 2023/24 winter? Like a million or millions strong?

russia isn't just doing mass conscriptions to build up a larger army, its also happening to replace losses already suffered in the field - obviously we can't tell exactly how many russian troops have been lost to death, serious injury, or capture, but it has to be well over 150k. thats a huge hole taken out of the front that needs to be filled if russia hopes to be able to assertively do anything in the war

of course they're going about it in the most inept way possible, but this is because the russian bureaucracy has been proven over and over in this war to be extremely bad at taking the wishes of high command and translating them into actionable results on the ground. mobilizing civilians and throwing them directly into the front is a tremendously risky and desperate move but it seems to be about the limit of what russia is capable of doing right now, and even if your best effort is wildly amateur, its still a best effort to do something as the war continues to grind on pointlessly

Feliday Melody posted:

aside from what others will say, chomsky is one of the last remaining members of the midcentury american New Left movement and so he has impeccable bonafides for continually opposing american involvement in foreign wars. dude is well in his 90s so a lot of what he has to say is given the weight of a revered great grandpa

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Sep 28, 2022

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Payndz posted:

Someone who I have great respect for professionally, but who also has a bee the size of a football in his bonnet about NATO in general and the US in particular, has been sounding off on Twitter along these lines: that conflict was inevitable because NATO has forced the Russians to invade Ukraine in self-defence due to the threat from its eastward expansion, breaking a treaty agreement not to do so (which is not the case anyway). But this assertion makes supposed 5-D chessmaster Putin (another aspect of this argument) look like a gullible moron, because if it really is the case, then he's done exactly what NATO wanted him to do at each step and stepped on every single rake possible.

The time for sympathy about this kind of thing ended when the flagrantly criminal invasion began.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

OddObserver posted:

He is a multiple genocide denialist, a racist, and his theories are pulled out of his rear end.

He also pointed out that invading Iraq and Afghanistan was a bad idea while most of Americans were furiously self-pleasuring themselves over the idea of bombing muslims. Whis is one of the reasons why he was so high in demand among anti-war people in the decade or so following those invasions.

Brain65
Jan 19, 2012

yunichel posted:

What's the point of Russia destroying its own pipelines? Putin was trying to put energy pressure on Europe, so that the EU in turn would stop military assistance to Ukraine and pressure Ukraine to sign a ceasefire on unfavorable terms for Ukraine. If Putin can't supply energy to Europe he loses the economic front of the war.

If I understand correctly, pipelines even if closed are pressurized. If on the german end they keep sipping gas and on the russian end they have to keep it pressurized, it's virtually like the germans can import (steal) w/o the russians agreeing to it. Cut pipeline fixes this issue.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

birdstrike posted:

The time for sympathy about this kind of thing ended when the flagrantly criminal invasion began.

Pretty much this. If your road along to being tricked into defeat involves choosing "Invade another country, commit genocide and double-down at every step when called out on it" unprompted, then whatever mastermind supposedly tricked you was probably justified in doing so.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Brain65 posted:

If on the german end they keep sipping gas and on the russian end they have to keep it pressurized, it's virtually like the germans can import (steal) w/o the russians agreeing to it.

This didn't happen, and couldn't happen either.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

OddObserver posted:

You’re absolutely wrong, but hey. His model of language is so completely foundational, there aren’t really other models anymore.

He’s also correct about most of his critiques of capitalism, and pretty drat convincing in his rebuttal of postmodernism as the ideological justification for post-industrial capitalism.

But this isn’t a thread about Noam Chomsky so let’s not get derailed.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Atreiden posted:

Also man they really aren't even trying with these fake referendums.
https://twitter.com/Igor_from_Kyiv_/status/1574856682584346634

Here's a gifted vote counter who is counting yes votes without even looking at the papers (which are blank).

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/xq2ty1/russians_counting_blank_ballots_without_even/

Legit how do these people live with themselves? I'm not stupid enough to assume they have shame, but do they go home and think they actually did anything of value? It's so nakedly absurd that they can't, in their heart of hearts, actually think they are doing their jobs.

Like if you're doing the dog and pony show anyway, print up fake ballots with "Yes" checked. It's the half-hearted attempt at the bullshit that's almost more upsetting.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Brain65 posted:

If I understand correctly, pipelines even if closed are pressurized. If on the german end they keep sipping gas and on the russian end they have to keep it pressurized, it's virtually like the germans can import (steal) w/o the russians agreeing to it. Cut pipeline fixes this issue.

I believe it was pressurized with methane so not particularly useful for Germany

IYKK
Mar 13, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

I believe it was pressurized with methane so not particularly useful for Germany

Natural gas is mostly methane.

Capri Sunrise
May 16, 2008

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals. Three species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant.
Chomsky is like a lot of your more far left academic dude demographic that is completely accurate when criticizing and analyzing the lovely actions of western countries, but somehow unable to recognize that non-western countries also tend to splash in the imperialism pool when it's available to them (or twist themselves into knots explaining why it's justified or the fault of external influences).

Ukraine is a perfect situation where MAGA types and Level 97 Twitter communists can unite over.

Capri Sunrise
May 16, 2008

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals. Three species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant.

Brain65 posted:

This isn't really a thing - there isn't just a free flow of NG inventory Russia is forced to provide; if they wanted to they could pressurize it with an alternative typically used when systems like these get commissioned like nitrogen etc.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Seems like Ukraine is also moving south of Kupyansk.

https://twitter.com/GeoConfirmed/status/1575081358158082048

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/DaveKeating/status/1575126479414984705

(Is number 4 against Russia or against Germany?)

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Biggest part IMO

https://twitter.com/DaveKeating/status/1575127424270012416

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Pook Good Mook posted:

Like if you're doing the dog and pony show anyway, print up fake ballots with "Yes" checked. It's the half-hearted attempt at the bullshit that's almost more upsetting.

The point is that it's transparent. Half "what are you going to do about it?" and half discrediting the notion of elections generally.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

The point is that it's transparent. Half "what are you going to do about it?" and half discrediting the notion of elections generally.

Then just loving annex them without the pomp.

I don't buy that this is a "what you gonna do about it," that's been the whole show since Feb. They've already miscalculated and have activated the West. They know what the consequences are. And they can accomplish the same message through naked annexation.

So why bother with the "vote?"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pook Good Mook posted:

Here's a gifted vote counter who is counting yes votes without even looking at the papers (which are blank).

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/xq2ty1/russians_counting_blank_ballots_without_even/

Legit how do these people live with themselves? I'm not stupid enough to assume they have shame, but do they go home and think they actually did anything of value? It's so nakedly absurd that they can't, in their heart of hearts, actually think they are doing their jobs.

Russian propaganda is stupid, but not that stupid. Ballpoint pen is hard to see in a low-quality video, but they are visible in some frames. So yes, she doesn't look at them, because of course, but even ten people from the election сommittee could fill in hundreds of ballots. That's how it's often done in Belarus.

It's all small peanuts anyway, compared to the fact that they don't even publish the total number of votes. They only showed that about 30k from each region voted in Russia, which is a ridiculously low turnout considering over a million of Ukrainians fled to Russia proper or to Crimea from those occupied regions both around 2014 and recently, and the majority of them can technically vote.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Let’s not have a referendum on Chomsky itt.

Does the pre-2014 population of Crimea still mostly live there, or has there been large scale "relocation" like Russia seems to like to do?

lilljonas posted:

If I read this correctly, a large amount of people moved from Crimea since 2014 and an even larger number of people (mostly from Russia and Donetsk/Luhansk) moved to Crimea since then, but not enough to say that a majority of the population has been relocated. But a big chunk (like a population of 2.3 million saw 100 K move out and 150 K move in).

https://www.blackseanews.net/en/read/167918

Defecting public servants, especially in military, got deported, an unknown amount of them. A few hundred thousand fled before Russia formalised the annexation, likely a similar number fled afterwards due to economic issues in the early years of Russian occupation. Additionally, as per Ukrainian estimates, on the order of a million colonists did move in, meaning that at least 1/3 of its current population has been living there less than a decade.

OddObserver posted:

(Is number 4 against Russia or against Germany?)

Number 4 is against India and so on.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Russian propaganda is stupid, but not that stupid. Ballpoint pen is hard to see in a low-quality video, but they are visible in some frames. So yes, she doesn't look at them, because of course, but even ten people from the election сommittee could fill in hundreds of ballots. That's how it's often done in Belarus.

It's all small peanuts anyway, compared to the fact that they don't even publish the total number of votes. They only showed that about 30k from each region voted in Russia, which is a ridiculously low turnout considering over a million of Ukrainians fled to Russia proper or to Crimea from those occupied regions both around 2014 and recently, and the majority of them can technically vote.

You say that but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oSeRyaFllY

https://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/...64a89310f93581c

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Dick Ripple posted:

Does Ukraine even need to take Crimea by force? If and when they take Kherson/Zaporozhzhia the Russian positions in Crimea will be at high risk of being cut off and diffilcult to supply and any trying to reinforce/resupply be at risk?

Well, they resupplied Crimea for 8 years just fine without Kherson and Zaporijia, so I'm not sure why Ukraine recovering those two provinces would automatically kick the Russians out of Crimea too, especially since they now have the Crimea bridge which didn't exist for most of the past 8 years, but even if Ukraine targeted it, they still supplied the peninsula just fine pre-bridge.

They'd have their water problem with farming, but that doesn't exactly render it uninhabitable, much less indefensible. And yeah Ukraine could keep missile-ing Crimea, but Russia can still do tit-for-tat dickery, so unless Ukraine can actually move in and take it by force, then just being 100 km closer to Crimea isn't going to be a dramatic change in its defensibility. Crimea was also completely quiet from 2014-2022 while the war in Donbas was going on.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Saladman posted:

Well, they resupplied Crimea for 8 years just fine without Kherson and Zaporijia, so I'm not sure why Ukraine recovering those two provinces would automatically kick the Russians out of Crimea too. They'd have their water problem with farming, but that doesn't exactly render it uninhabitable, much less indefensible.

They had real problems with that until they built the bridge, but for as long as the bridge is usable, they can resupply it. If the bridge is rendered unusable, however, they’ll have to scramble and in a bad way, since the ferry line operating until then has long since gone bankrupt, and Sevastopol harbour wouldn’t, presumably, be safe in the same situation.

That said, for the time being Ukraine has plenty of stuff to work through in Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions, before this conversation becomes of practical consequence.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Pook Good Mook posted:

So why bother with the "vote?"

Because Putin ordered them to.

Like, this is the endpoint of bureaucratic inertia in an autocratic state. Nobody cares. Nobody's trying to do a good job, and there's no purpose to any of it short of "the autocrat said to do this."

AS to why Putin ordered it, :shrug: . Maybe he thinks this gives him a fig leaf for mobilization, maybe he thinks he can escalate this way and maybe the west will back down. He's been out of good moves for six months so everything he's doing is a desperation play at this point anyway. I'm starting to suspect that we all may have far better information about the actual state of the war than Putin does.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Also it's not like Ukraine was attacking them in Crimea for those 8 years.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Because Putin ordered them to.

Like, this is the endpoint of bureaucratic inertia in an autocratic state. Nobody cares. Nobody's trying to do a good job, and there's no purpose to any of it short of "the autocrat said to do this."

AS to why Putin ordered it, :shrug: . Maybe he thinks this gives him a fig leaf for mobilization, maybe he thinks he can escalate this way and maybe the west will back down. He's been out of good moves for six months so everything he's doing is a desperation play at this point anyway. I'm starting to suspect that we all may have far better information about the actual state of the war than Putin does.

I've always thought that this was the reason for all the poorly covered election fraud in Russia.

Putin already has the election fixed at the top level. But lower level bureaucrats think that it's up to them.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Imo it really doesn't matter how "legit" the referendum is. They could be honestly counting every single vote accurately, and it wouldn't matter. I think any of the specific "irregularities" are the wrong thing to focus on.

You can't have a legitimate referendum under occupation when the opposed population has been killed, fled, or is intimidated.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Sep 28, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

aside from what others will say, chomsky is one of the last remaining members of the midcentury american New Left movement and so he has impeccable bonafides for continually opposing american involvement in foreign wars. dude is well in his 90s so a lot of what he has to say is given the weight of a revered great grandpa

His criticism of US foreign policy for decades was massively influential, but some early problems started showing up (which sort of got handwaved away by a lot of his fans) where he would overlook crimes committed by US opponents - including genocide.

I used to be a huge admirer back in the 1990s, read almost everything he wrote, etc. But the last few years since Syria have not reflected well on his approach which now just seems to be "the US is always wrong", regardless of the facts and evidence.

Its actually quite sad.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

mobby_6kl posted:

Imo it really doesn't matter how "legit" the referendum is. They could be honestly counting every single vote accurately, and it wouldn't matter. I think any of the specific "irregularities" are the wrong thing to focus on.

You can't have a legitimate referendum under occupation when the opposed population has been killed, fled, or is intimidated.

Listen here, you either 'count' the ballots all for putin or you can pick up that rifle (off the dead guy over there) and join the fight!

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
Danish press briefing on-going: They're basically ruling out an accident completely, and as it's almost certainly sabotage the Danish authorities are raising the readiness levels to safeguard Danish energy installations and critical infrastructure to the second highest level. They expect the last gas to have escaped by Sunday, which is a little earlier than previous estimates. Danish ships and aviation are nearby as part of increased monitoring efforts and to redirect civilian ship traffic away from the site. Bornholm and Christiansø are not at any risk due to the escaping gas. The police have launched a investigation in cooperation with other government entities as well as with Sweden and Germany, but they stress that things are at a very preliminary stage. They refuse to speculate about Russian involvement as well as potential motives.

PerilPastry fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Sep 28, 2022

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PerilPastry posted:

Danish press briefing on-going: They're basically ruling out an accident completely, and as it's almost certainly sabotage the Danish authorities are raising the readiness levels to safeguard Danish energy installations to the second highest level. They expect the last gas to have escaped by Sunday, which is a little earlier than previous estimates. Danish ships and aviation are nearby as part of increased monitoring efforts and to redirect civilian ship traffic away from the site. Bornholm and Christiansø are not at any risk due to the escaping gas. The police have launched a investigation in cooperation with other government entities as well as with Sweden and Germany, but they stress that things are at a very preliminary stage.

Thanks for the update. Anything about the investigation? Are they going to send some submersible drones to check it out or something?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1575139714729910272

All of them are Rosguardia from Krasnoyarsk.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

Thanks for the update. Anything about the investigation? Are they going to send some submersible drones to check it out or something?

They're being vague but it sounds like they're not doing any actual on-site investigation at all until the gas is gone. So we're likely looking at next week before that process gets started.

Not from the briefing but the pipes should be at a depth to be diveable so I don't know that they're going to bother with submersibles or drones.

They were asked about future monitoring of Baltic Pipe too but they very extremely vague on that point. They did imply that the location of the pipe means it's likely to be a responsibility shared across countries. It's stressed that the ruptures happened outside Danish territorial waters.

Asked about the warnings Norway and Germany have supposedly received about threats to critical infrastructure it doesn't sound like this intelligence reached Denmark directly.

PerilPastry fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Sep 28, 2022

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!

FishBulbia posted:

Not yet, but an interesting development is that Russia seems to be considering including Kherson and Zaporozhzhia in the Crimea region, which would remove any last notion of deterrence against invading Crimea.

I am not a thread regular but try to listen war updates frequently, my impression is the Russian leadership and Russian public in general see Crimea as 100% Russian territory and any Ukrainian troops would constitute an invasion, possibly flipping Russian morale from apathy/draft dodging to frothing rage if it gets taken back. I wonder if Ukraine will focus on everything else occupied first due to that condition.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

The situation around Lyman continues to deteriorate
https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1575117091430191105?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1575093187907293185?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1575081823230521345?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Looking not-great elsewhere too
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575100425526972416?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
More Russian war crimes denia....admission, apparently
https://twitter.com/EilishHart/status/1575134324038459395?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Who's to blame for the mishandling of the mobilization? The draftees! Obviously. You Idiot.
https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1575135518131634177?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Including the ones who are already in the military!
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575066549601198080?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Turns out not training troops before sending them to war means they are bad at war things when they get there
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575080605167276032?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
And the Ukrainians threatened to kill the mobilized soldiers if they don't surrender!!! Shocking brutality :rolleyes:
https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1575128031760465923?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Russia finally doing more than just tut tutting over the pipeline explosions. I'll see when this ends up scheduled and try to watch it
https://twitter.com/PamelaFalk/status/1575134126587387904?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Aforementioned 'tut tutting' used very familiar language
https://twitter.com/alexgarcialonso/status/1575066467699085318?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
Interesting - apparently the CIA has been warning about the threats to pipelines for some time. A thing they would definitely do if they planned to blow them up because [scene missing]
https://twitter.com/HthHans/status/1574866537785303041?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A
To close - have this real dumb music video I found posted by this pro-russia journalist
https://twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/1574946434147033088?s=20&t=RljuXjJJRlpHgyg8br-N5A

saratoga
Mar 5, 2001
This is a Randbrick post. It goes in that D&D megathread on page 294

"i think obama was mediocre in that debate, but hillary was fucking terrible. also russert is filth."

-randbrick, 12/26/08

cinci zoo sniper posted:

They had real problems with that until they built the bridge, but for as long as the bridge is usable, they can resupply it. If the bridge is rendered unusable, however, they’ll have to scramble and in a bad way, since the ferry line operating until then has long since gone bankrupt, and Sevastopol harbour wouldn’t, presumably, be safe in the same situation.

If it is proven that the Russians attacked those undersea pipelines, an obvious way to retaliate would be to give Ukraine more anti-ship weapon systems. Or at least I think it will become harder for NATO to say no to Ukrainian requests if Russia has made the seas fair game since this would be much less of an escalation. Either way they could begin to completely deny the black sea, and then if they take Melitopol, clear out the Sea of Azov. At that point a siege starts to look more viable. But as you say they'd have to fight the way there first.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

KitConstantine posted:

Interesting - apparently the CIA has been warning about the threats to pipelines for some time. A thing they would definitely do if they planned to blow them up because [scene missing]

Wait, why wouldn't they want to warn about it if they intended to do it?
I mean, it would make it even easier to pin it on someone else, wouldn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

A longer thread I thought deserved highlighting -

One from a scholar who literally wrote a book about how petro/energy-states leverage their control over those commodities during conflict about who did the pipeline
https://twitter.com/LaMistemper/status/1575151125245923329?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
Threadreader: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1575137413340561411

Highlights:
https://twitter.com/EmmaMAshford/status/1575137415727022087?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
https://twitter.com/EmmaMAshford/status/1575137418071707649?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
https://twitter.com/EmmaMAshford/status/1575139529169801216?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
Sideline thread about my new favorite conspiracy theory - Macron did it, maybe personally :tinfoil: I don't think this thread is serious but it is funny
https://twitter.com/AmiDeMaurice/status/1574883311519932424?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
https://twitter.com/AmiDeMaurice/status/1574883330666930184?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ
https://twitter.com/AmiDeMaurice/status/1574883343958679568?s=20&t=RUxOXePE6beaPJ79TACjeQ