Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Yup that's right. As a result Candace could be a neat partner for Diluc (if Xingqiu wasn't already like his perfect partner).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

How do team weapon infusions work with Diluc? I assume that his (non burst) fire sword skill wouldn't cancel a cryo or hydo infusion from another character, but his burst would?

His skill isn't a weapon infusion at all, it's just a skill like any other. Despite using his weapon in the animation it actually use his normal attack any more than say Rosaria or Xiao's skills do. Diluc only gets a real weapon infusion from his burst.

Interactions between multiple infusions is a very awkward case-by-case thing. The elements on the sword actually follow normal genshin aura reaction rules, but each infusion buff is coded differently and re-applies itself at a different speed, so the results are pretty inconsistent and you just have to test out each combination of abilities:

The awkwardness of these mechanics is probably why most self-buffing characters mostly get the "converts element, cannot be overridden by other infusions" thing now. Ayaka, plus the C6es for Dori and Kazuha, are the only post-launch self-buffs that can be overridden. Other characters like Xiao or Hu Tao are non-overrideable.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Sep 28, 2022

Boogle
Sep 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

gandlethorpe posted:

New code: MA6RPW8GGJAM

60 primo and 5 red exp notes

6A6VJTWGCPYV - 60 promos and 5 adventurer’s exp

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Yup that's right. As a result Candace could be a neat partner for Diluc (if Xingqiu wasn't already like his perfect partner).

Yeah, thats what I was planning on doing lol. I didn't get any xingqiu last banner. Thanks for the replies, all

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I got Collei C6 on my alt account and she can do a little more damage! That account is only like 5-6 weeks old though so I'm behind on everything but lucky on pulls (got both Jean and Venti which I don't have on my main account). Neither account has Bennet. Pretty sure he doesn't exist.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah, thats what I was planning on doing lol. I didn't get any xingqiu last banner. Thanks for the replies, all

He's in the shop for another two and half days, do you have 34 Starglitter?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I think they should just make sick girl's c2 part of the base skill, and just have the con increase the range/duration

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

He's in the shop for another two and half days, do you have 34 Starglitter?

Unfortunately no

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?
lil buddy eat your vegetables
I’m at c3 Xingqui, should I use my starglitter on c4 or pick up my first Ningguang? Or wait?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Xingqiu's constellations are really good so if you use him a lot that'd be a good value IMO

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Leathal posted:

I’m at c3 Xingqui, should I use my starglitter on c4 or pick up my first Ningguang? Or wait?

Better to expand your horizons and get characters you don't have IMO, buying constellations with glitter is usually a bad idea unless it's a really gamechanging one. But If you don't have any special interest in ningguang just hold on to the glitter for the future, you might want it to buy fates on a future 5-star banner.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yeah also it's probably better to just hold onto the starglitter unless you really badly want a Xingqiu constellation or Ningguang

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Nahida kit :woop:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Oh yeah if I only had one character I definitely wouldn’t use remembrances on them for runes

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Harrow posted:

Oh yeah if I only had one character I definitely wouldn’t use remembrances on them for runes

so true oomfie

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Wrong thread lol

I’m bad at mobile

Anyway it Nahida’s kit looks strong as hell but I’m not seeing any off-field dendro application unless I’m reading it wrong. Maybe she’s meant to be run with a second dendro?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Nahida's off-field application looks insane

Harrow posted:

Anyway it Nahida’s kit looks strong as hell but I’m not seeing any off-field dendro application unless I’m reading it wrong. Maybe she’s meant to be run with a second dendro?

She puts debuffs on enemies (like Tartaglia), and when they're involved in reactions, Nahida will do Dendro damage.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

More Nahida:
https://streamable.com/nckpur

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
absolutely broken wtf. dendro giga albedo except the flower follows enemies and can't be destroyed and works with all the op dendro reactions. her damage is so freaking good.

I am not being hyperbolic this looks like the best rate up 5* in the game by a lot (it's a shame for cyno that hydro is the duration extension, but at least the E is 20!! seconds!!! long!!!). this is a turbo stacked kit before she even gives 200 EM to the party.

EDIT: her C2 lowers def PERIOD? not electro/dendro def??

No Wave fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 28, 2022

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

She puts debuffs on enemies (like Tartaglia), and when they're involved in reactions, Nahida will do Dendro damage.

Ohhhh, that’s right, that would reapply dendro

Jesus that kit is nuts

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Nahida is the best lol

I sure am glad that I wisely chose to not randomly ruin my pity count, by pulling an early Cyno chasing 4 stars. Excellent gaming on my part.

Only downside is that as an Albedo user from his launch, all her QoL stuff makes me go hmmm...

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah that seems like... a bit much honestly?

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Boogle posted:

6A6VJTWGCPYV - 60 promos and 5 adventurer’s exp

i'm new at this - where do you enter these codes?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

sorry cyno you're cool but i'm sold, very glad i didnt hit pity now

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

welp looks I MUST get C2 nahida, and c6 would be very interesting to turn her into a main dps

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Layla's kit out too

HP scaling... interesting

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

schwein11 posted:

https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

schwein11 posted:

there's nowhere in game for some reason, you have to use the website:
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift
here's the most recent two codes:
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift?code=6A6VJTWGCPYV
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift?code=MA6RPW8GGJAM

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

gandlethorpe posted:

Layla's kit out too

HP scaling... interesting
ohhh I see the stars arent hp scaling.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 28, 2022

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

schwein11 posted:

Pause the game -options - account (or one of the last two options on the bottom) redeem codes

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

No Wave posted:

she's incredible. Best 4 star since launch. Am I dreaming? I guess if they fire off slowly enough there's a limit on how good this can be so it won't just be a 4 stars per second machine gun.

Her E only fires off when it hits 4 charges, which is every 6 seconds without speeding it up with other Es. With the Q active, it'll probably cut that time in half, but it doesn't say how often the Q itself procs. Then there's probably ICD to worry about.

She looks solid, but probably won't be Cryo XQ. Also, it's dependent on the shield surviving, which hopefully she can do considering they give a bunch of shield strength buffs, but still something to consider.

Anyway, time to farm up an HP Blizzard Strayer set :shepface:

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I was wrong, the stars arent HP scaling (outside of her A4). That makes them 1/15th the strength I was thinking they would be and more in line with expectations.

She looks really cool, just oddball because the current E skill spammers are usually electro and cryo+electro is the meme reaction.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Her constellations all look really gamechanging too

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Boy did they really think the onikabuto wasn't annoying enough as an ascension material. Both of these new ones feel even loving worse somehow. They put enough of them on the map sure but so boring to try and get to most of them.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

The beetles arent that bad, EXCEPT a ton of them apparently don't appear until you've completed story quests. There's a youtube video that lays it out, I got about 30 without doing any quests.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Do we know what ascension/talent materials Nahida uses yet? Not sure where to look for that info.

Edit: never mind I found it, time to start grabbing lotuses

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Looking at it there's about 43-45 scarabs you can get without quests out of I think 71 on the map. So if you have friends (or anyone) to leech from it isn't so bad. But figuring out which ones you can actually get the first time around is terrible

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Is Layla melt support for Diluc? Lol. Or maybe even reverse melt.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Guess I've got to find that guide video. Using just the map made it extraordinarily frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

gandlethorpe posted:

Is Layla melt support for Diluc? Lol. Or maybe even reverse melt.

I doubt 17% atk + 1.5% maxhp is beefy enough of a hit for Layla to carry a reverse melt team.

But yeah her cryo application seems like it should comfortably outspeed Rosaria for pyro-carry melt teams, least vs a single target.