Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Grab Im Moor posted:

I live in Ruhrpott area, this is a lunch staple and also classic hangover food. I get why eating raw pork seems weird and dangerous to other cultures but it's a strictly regulated food item and personally I've never gotten sick from it.

Let me tell you about the Mettbrötchen I had at “Micha‘s Kännchen“ once… worst stomach bug I have ever had. By far.

Although, the reason for that was probably not the Mettbrötchen itself, but my refusal to buy the waitress a drink. The panicked reaction of my friend should‘ve been a warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

And yet the general consensus is that there's low risk to transmit HIV through oral sex.

I think that may be baby-specific advice there, on account of they got weak immune systems.

babies are weak sauce, they can't even lift.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Why is everyone who works in advertising so horny?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sex sells

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Well they found her didn’t they? Sure they made some mistakes but they got the job done.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
poo poo, she was actually killed, not just "hit by gunfire"

https://www.newsweek.com/anthony-john-graziano-savanna-graziano-shot-police-fontana-california-1747054

Dad dead, Mom dead, Daughter dead.
:smith:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Murdstone posted:

Well they found her didn’t they? Sure they made some mistakes but they got the job done.

yeah and technically the cops and shoot and kill whoever they want and its always the perp's fault, so no harm no foul

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

yes

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

poo poo, she was actually killed, not just "hit by gunfire"

https://www.newsweek.com/anthony-john-graziano-savanna-graziano-shot-police-fontana-california-1747054

Dad dead, Mom dead, Daughter dead.
:smith:

christ they're going with 'the 15 year old girl we murdered is actually the killer too' angle....

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

But who's buying?

Furries?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what brave heroes these pigs are

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ZachCoveyTV/status/1575132828626477056?t=_85I-ORcY6ckhB5PfeaqrA&s=19

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
:nws:

:nws:

Found in an art gallery in Salt Lake City

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

Are we really going to shame hooker cat for sex work? Does hooker cat get paid for sec work?!?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Murdstone posted:

gently caress you. Seriously.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nothing will stop Floridians from being the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Frank Frank posted:

Are we really going to shame hooker cat for sex work? Does hooker cat get paid for sec work?!?

It's just a bad career for them specifically. As soon as you bring her in, she'll turn around and ask to be let back out. Then five seconds later she wants to come back in again, and so on. It's just annoying for everyone.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Look, if hooker cat is being paid and can contribute to food/boarding costs, that’s more productive than any of my pets have been. Let hooker cat live their best life.

I’m also making the fundamentally flawed assumption that if a cat had money, it would share it with Mel

E: I don’t know who Mel is

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 28, 2022

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Frank Frank posted:

gently caress you. Seriously.
Yeah that was too glib. Sorry.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Murdstone posted:

Yeah that was too glib. Sorry.

All good.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Yaldabaoth posted:

I hate this Netflix remake of the Garfield manga.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/comfy_goat/status/1575226877446623234

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Blue Moonlight posted:

I hate this Netflix remake of the Garfield manga.

The true curse is how long it's taking for volume 3 release

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Lost his shoes, so he's dead right?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Linux Pirate posted:

Nothing will stop Floridians from being the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Reporters are gonna at least give them a run for their money.

https://twitter.com/Baseball8264802/status/1575205374864420864?s=20&t=vDqC3Dsffs5OGKuk24X6Yg

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

When hurricane Andrew hit southern md while I was in school, we definitely put out a makeshift slip n slide. It did not go well. Even normal people get squirrely around crazy weather and want to test it for some reason. I can’t even imagine what people from Florida do

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

I can’t even imagine what people from Florida do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
There was one of these with a guy wearing a horse mask back in the 2010s and I had multiple friends call me afterwards and ask if that was me

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Frank Frank posted:

There was one of these with a guy wearing a horse mask back in the 2010s and I had multiple friends call me afterwards and ask if that was me

Well, was it?

----

And one of the oldest virals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbhaqsBJB0

Cursed because millions and millions have laughed at this womans suffering. And it's hard not to.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

And I laughed again

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is what separates the casuals from the TRUE GAMERZ.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Waltzing Along posted:

Well, was it?

Neigh

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

cult_hero posted:

Lost his shoes, so he's dead right?

It’s a euphemism like “we lost meemaw to the Chinese flu” when it’s pretty obvious where she is

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I live north of Tampa, walked my dog about an hour ago and one of my neighbors was doing this.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is what separates the casuals from the TRUE GAMERZ.

Weird lookin sock

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

RandolphCarter posted:

I live north of Tampa, walked my dog about an hour ago and one of my neighbors was doing this.

Did this with a Dolphins flag in St. Petersburg this afternoon.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Frank Frank posted:

I can’t even imagine what people from Florida do

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I knew this one guy from Florida who demanded his coworkers come up with a plan for nuking a hurricane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Skeleton Ape posted:

I knew this one guy from Florida who demanded his coworkers come up with a plan for nuking a hurricane

this is a good idea though, as long as they do it while it is over florida.