Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

soon all ip's will be one, and humanity will be complete. raise your credit cards and rejoice my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
The Munsters presented by X Jaak It's a Movie!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he plays em all. nutty professor style

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

kalel posted:

soon all ip's will be one, and humanity will be complete. raise your credit cards and rejoice my friends

The Tommy Westphall theory is finally becoming a reality

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I'm at the point in my life where I think ironic/hate watching... Life's too short. Watch stuff you think you'll enjoy. It's not difficult. Have some respect for yourself.

Having said that, I cannot stop myself from watching Rob Zombie movies. I hate them all, but I find myself getting so excited when a new ones about to come out. I'm saving The Munsters for a night when the kids are in bed, I don't have to be up early, maybe crack open a nice dry red. It's going to be awful, but I can't wait.

I mean, Halloween 2 made me loving angry. Jesus Christ, that loving movie. I hated it more than Halloween Kills.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

That opening scene with Richard Brake talking to Dayton Callie about wanting to gently caress a corpse really sets the table nicely. Tells you everything you need to know about the movie right off the bat.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

poisonpill posted:

I saw some kind of clickbait article about how the latest andor now makes Indiana jones part of the Star Wars canon

THIS is the kind of Easter egg content that people have been demanding

The Beastie Boys are part of Star Trek canon

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

stephenthinkpad posted:

The Munsters presented by X Jaak It's a Movie!

That DICK! posted:

he plays em all. nutty professor style

challenge accepted

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

X JAKK posted:

The Beastie Boys are part of Star Trek canon

This makes sense, since a ton of their songs reference Kirk and Spock and whatever, and time travel is real in the Star Trek universe

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

X JAKK posted:

challenge accepted

Can I just say how much I appreciate that you just barreled your way into this thread with unhinged insane videos and somehow it worked for you to become a part of the regulars

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

X JAKK posted:

challenge accepted

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

poo poo now i have to watch the munsters movie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poisonpill posted:

Can I just say how much I appreciate that you just barreled your way into this thread with unhinged insane videos and somehow it worked for you to become a part of the regulars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXxw-zXRqOs&t=189s

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/starwars_chars/status/1575286753010757632?s=46&t=r53WydFYPS4fv8d6tBGelw

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Only in George Lucas’ mind can someone go around looking like a pug’s distended rear end in a top hat and have the audacity to call themselves Droopy McCool

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

poisonpill posted:

let's not get ahead of ourselves, he's arrived at the base of the weird-but-seemingly-harmless posters trajectory. it's yet to be seen if he'll wreck the coast as a cat 4 or veer over the mainland and peter out

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

59 is way too young. RIP

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
How the hell do you play saxophone with those fingers?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

kalel posted:

let's not get ahead of ourselves, he's arrived at the base of the weird-but-seemingly-harmless posters trajectory. it's yet to be seen if he'll wreck the coast as a cat 4 or veer over the mainland and peter out

You either get banned or you post long enough to see yourself get a villain red text

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I think what's key to jakkposting is timing. No one wants to see it when we're hot and heavy on some other topic, but in a dry spell it's adequate as a diversion for a slow afternoon or whatever. Finding this balance will be key to his continued success

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"every dog has his day" - hey arnold

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I'd watch every Xjakk video and put his channel in the OP if it means we can continue living in a Rodd and Anime-free thread

stephenthinkpad posted:

How the hell do you play saxophone with those fingers?

Uh okay idiot Droopy McCool plays the chindinkalu flute, it says it right there in the twitter. I can't find a Wookiepedia article on saxophones so methinks someone should brush up on their cannon.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Star of Dracula 3000 and Leprechaun in the Hood, Coolio died today

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Only in George Lucas’ mind can someone go around looking like a pug’s distended rear end in a top hat and have the audacity to call themselves Droopy McCool
for any lurkers reading this looking for your chance to become part of the gang, this would be an excellent time to change your username to Droopy McCool

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

That DICK! posted:

59 is way too young. RIP
lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

quote:

While at a friend’s house on September 28, 2022, Coolio was discovered unresponsive on a bathroom floor. First responders pronounced him dead on their arrival. His long-time manager, Jarez Posey, expressed his suspicion that it was due to a heart attack.
sounds like he might have took a nasty slide slide slippetty-slide lol
that's one of mine you can use it though

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

59 is way too young. RIP

lmaooo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Not coolio, man

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Rob Zombie’s Munsters is…weird. I think 95% of the mental energy went into the production design. This movie feels like it was shot in the world’s most expensive haunted house. The costumes are…elaborate. And everything else about the movie is as cheap as humanly possible. The lighting is so overdone it feels like Rob Zombie hired the guy who does the stage lights for his concerts to be the DP. The editing is filled with these Video Toaster level wipes. The script is embarrassing. The acting is trying it’s hardest to feel exactly like it belongs in a 60s sitcom (in some cases intentionally, in some cases…not).

The weirdest part, though, is that this genuinely feels like a passion project. There is nothing cynical about it. Zombie clearly poured all his love of old Universal monster movies and 60s TV into this thing.

So yeah, I can’t recommend actually watching it. However, if you are throwing a Halloween party at a giant club and need something to project on one of the walls while blasting thrash metal, this is perfect.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's just so wild that with a pretty decent concept and an actual budget dude churned out that turd.

He legit sucks rear end at anything other than music, where ymmv.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rob Zombie is living the greatest wife guy life a wife guy has ever led

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

That DICK! posted:

Rob Zombie is living the greatest wife guy life a wife guy has ever led

...while Paul WS Anderson just looks on in awe.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If RLM wants to join the big leagues

https://twitter.com/arperelli/status/1575251628982403072

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I hate this stupid earth

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It's wild to me that there are these content creators like this mr beast guy who has millions upon millions of subscribers and I have never heard of before this moment.

I'm old and not "hip" and "with it" I suppose.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

It's real stupid. Last time I got groceries I saw MrBeast protein bars, MrBeast cereal and MrBeast energy drinks

RLM should do this with Rich Evans

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Rich evans branded insulin represents a huge opportunity to be sure

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Somehow it is always worse than you think. Go to YouTube without being logged in and inevitably see SSSniperWolf or whatever REACT TO EVERYTHING

Fun fact the SS in that username stands for Schutzstaffel. I am assuming.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

I hate this stupid earth

Seriously yearning for the end of civilzation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

The smash success of X JAKK’s rousing debut in this thread and the 10’s of views he’s raked in, has inspired me to make my own content.

I’m starting a channel where I make “white people react to black people reacting to white people videos” in white face (I’m non-white).