Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Boba Pearl posted:

That one legitimately makes me angry, I was very wishy washy at the time, but the more I think about it, the more it reminds me of that paper bag test where a black guy wrote in big thick letter "gently caress YOU KOALA'S MARCH." The worst part of that one was when Fluff daddy had given the big reveal and some goons were still harping on it. Just absolutely brain dead. Just no nuance.

Few pages back but wasn't that gfsincere or did this happen twice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
hallucinating a white hood over my grandpa every time he sings the addams family theme

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

oh god oh gently caress posted:

Few pages back but wasn't that gfsincere or did this happen twice?

The guy who was paper bag tested was "night nurse" or something like that. KM didn't challenge his race. It was negromancer and another poster before that.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i missed the user comment, lmao
User Comments / Explanation: are you loving kidding me, the n-word AGAIN

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the funniest report is either the guys who did that or the time someone reported lucavi for emptyquoting goatse

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Boba Pearl posted:

I only heard my grandpa say it a few times so I was like "Ok, I'll just add kook and kooky to words to not say."

Omg, you're legitimately adorable, sorry about your racist grandpa tho

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Listening to the extremely racist song "Kooks" by David Bowie

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Chilling.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

theres a bunch of inscrutable ones from syenite/clockwork chaos/the rest of those noobs and they all loving rule

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

theres a bunch of inscrutable ones from syenite/clockwork chaos/the rest of those noobs and they all loving rule

Lol wtf

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Nuns with Guns posted:

The guy who was paper bag tested was "night nurse" or something like that. KM didn't challenge his race. It was negromancer and another poster before that.

I wanna say negromancer used to be gfsincere but I could be wrong. Can't remember what the argument was about

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

that's clearly an mk ultra activation phrase or some other kind of code in the report reason

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

:dafuq:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

I wanna say negromancer used to be gfsincere but I could be wrong. Can't remember what the argument was about

they’re the same person

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

HolePisser1982 posted:

what lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

how many of them are reporters unable to understand JD typos and think it's some kind of alt-right codeword

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I don't even understand the logic in the reason. Not even a little. Like, what?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

User Comments / Explanation: posting in solidarity with the actual nazis who got fyad deleted

the picture they reported:

just insane

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

User Comments / Explanation: posting in solidarity with the actual nazis who got fyad deleted

just insane

lol, epic

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

The Genuine Racism Megathread

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

just insane

Lmfao

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

spitting out my drink as adolf hitler himself posts in fyad

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Saying we should be nice to hitler earns you a perma. Makes sense

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

If osama bin laden had posted here about steam games, who gives a poo poo? If anything it'd have been kinda cool - what star power!

navigation posted:

this... is what..... you think?

you want more murderers who are goons? because of the star power?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ulvir posted:

didn’t someone also eat a probe for posting (or posting something about) pepe le pew in the same context?

yes lol

banned from Starbucks posted:

therattle posted:

Are we taking turns now? What next? Kermit* becoming a Neo-Nazi mascot?

*I can't think of any other well-known frogs
Pepe le Pew

Even has the same first name.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quote:

You realize "frogs" is bigoted language against the French, right? And you know bigotry is frowned upon in CineD, right? User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Lol

But what if Hitler posted here. Does Jeffrey have an opinion on that?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

jeffrey... as in dAHMER???? the forums are insanely problematic, it never stops.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Oh yeah, I thought you meant he was the one being paper bag tested. Both of the paper bag challenges were dull political arguments.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

jeffrey... as in dAHMER???? the forums are insanely problematic, it never stops.

The funny thing is there was a horrible poster here who went by Jeffrey Dahmer lmao.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

brb reporting this for unironic nazi support

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

lol they gave him cool glasses

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

HolePisser1982 posted:

reskinned like it's a fallout 3 mod

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
thinking about the time the only person in human history to have the name richard in front of the name spencer moonlit as a fallout modder or whatever and wouldve gotten away with it if it wasnt for those rotten games posters

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Stux posted:

yes lol

lol I am so glad I didn't misremember this

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Harrow posted:

brb reporting this for unironic nazi support

Persona 5 vs. Persona 2 is some serious The Virgin vs. The Chad poo poo

Adbot