Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
A new robotic rear end has hit the exclusives. I repeat a new robotic rear end has landed and is creating massive amounts of hype. No idea what the game is called, sir. Won't be playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

You get better customer service if you’ve earned rare trophies and bought a lot of games. This is some next gen poo poo!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

man nurse posted:

You get better customer service if you’ve earned rare trophies and bought a lot of games. This is some next gen poo poo!

Tell me, Mr. Anderson… what good are trophies, when you have no games?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sony rep: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this console. This skyscraper. This popped collar. This bird's beak, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the games, if there are such things. I feel nauseated by them. I can play your paltry collection of ports and every time I do, I fear my gamerscore suffers because of it.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah! posted:

Sony rep: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this console. This skyscraper. This popped collar. This bird's beak, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the games, if there are such things. I feel nauseated by them. I can play your paltry collection of ports and every time I do, I fear my gamerscore suffers because of it.

Lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

"Do not try and play its games. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth."
"What truth?"
"There are no games."
"There are no games?"
"Then you'll see, that it is not the games you play, you only play yourself."

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah! posted:

Phantasium posted:

"Do not try and play its games. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth."
"What truth?"
"There are no games."
"There are no games?"

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Phantasium posted:

"What truth?"
"There are no games."
"There are no games?"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Phantasium posted:

"What truth?"
"There are no games."
"There are no games?"

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
you think thats game youre playing?

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
every gamer is a star

John Romero fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Sep 29, 2022

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah! posted:

Phantasium posted:

"What truth?"
"There are no games."
"There are no games?"

scary ghost dog posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NEO: What are you trying to tell me, that I can play games?
MORPHEUS: No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you get a PS5, you won’t have to.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

MORPHEUS: No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you get a PS5, you won’t have to.

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

scary ghost dog posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cypher : You know, I know this game isn't that good. I know that when I put it in my PS5, Sony Entertainment Corporation is telling my brain that it is fun and enjoyable. After two years, you know what I realized?

[Boots up Returnal]

Cypher : Ignorance is bliss.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Cypher : You know, I know this game isn't that good. I know that when I put it in my PS5, Sony Entertainment Corporation is telling my brain that it is fun and enjoyable. After two years, you know what I realized?

[Boots up Returnal]

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

We're supposed to start with these games first. That's major boring poo poo. Let's do something a little more fun. How about... Returnal.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Whoa… I played Sifu

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

[Boots up Returnal]

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
theres way too much information to decode the psn store. you get used to it, though. i dont even see the listings. all i see is ps4 game, indie game, microtransaction…. you want a drink?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Agent Nelson: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding gaming ecosystem but you Sony fans do not. You buy a system and you keep buying open world games until every single game is brown and the only way you can survive is to keep making Sackboy games. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sony fans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Xbox Series X + Game Pass Ultimate is the cure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Agent Nelson: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding gaming ecosystem but you Sony fans do not. You buy a system and you keep buying open world games until every single game is brown and the only way you can survive is to keep making Sackboy games. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sony fans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Xbox Series X + Game Pass Ultimate is the cure.

lmao