Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Neo, playing switch: Why do my thumbs hurt?
Morpheus, glancing at PS5: You've never used them before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Agent Nelson: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding gaming ecosystem but you Sony fans do not. You buy a system and you keep buying open world games until every single game is brown and the only way you can survive is to keep making Sackboy games. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sony fans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Xbox Series X + Game Pass Ultimate is the cure.

Fungah! posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

NEO: What are you trying to tell me, that I can play games?
MORPHEUS: No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you get a PS5, you won’t have to.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Whoa… I played Sifu

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Agent Nelson: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually gamers. Every gamer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding gaming ecosystem but you Sony fans do not. You buy a system and you keep buying open world games until every single game is brown and the only way you can survive is to keep making Sackboy games. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Sony fans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Xbox Series X + Game Pass Ultimate is the cure.

scary ghost dog posted:

theres way too much information to decode the psn store. you get used to it, though. i dont even see the listings. all i see is ps4 game, indie game, microtransaction…. you want a drink?

Fungah! posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

"I am the Architect. I created Sony. I’ve been waiting for you.
You have many questions, and though the PS5 has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."

"Where are the games?"

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Goldmine

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
lol at everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

You have many questions, and though the PS5 has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."

"Where are the games?"

lmfao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Where are the games?"

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Where are the games?"

lol at everything but especially this

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Where are the games?"

Lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I should play more REmake

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Where are the games?"

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol nice

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007