Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Going to play RE7 again for October and maybe actually finish the Chris DLC this time. Really excited to play through end of Zoe again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm gong to play Visage

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Going to play RE7 again for October and maybe actually finish the Chris DLC this time. Really excited to play through end of Zoe again

i dont think the chris dlc is very good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i didn't like it. Many sides

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont think the chris dlc is very good

I gave up on it pretty quick but I feel like I should see it through. It's probably not that long

Gotta psyche myself up to play RE2remake as well. Leon A ftmfw

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

John Romero posted:

i am going to play F.E.A.R in October

this is a good idea and i think im going to do this

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

croup coughfield posted:

this is a good idea and i think im going to do this

this was a bad idea

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My halloween game is dead space. It's very good.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

i didn't like it. Many sides

it has its issues

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

:hai: dead space rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im going to finish resident evil 1 and then play dino crisis 1

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Leadthumb posted:

dead space is good and DS2 is even better

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

My October game is usually Costume Quest. It's not a scary game at all but it's got cozy october feels.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DS2 isn’t as good imo but it is different in a fun way. Though it was showing the doomed “action game” trajectory

Excited for that Callisto project and the remake though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

croup coughfield posted:

this was a bad idea

Why? FEAR owns.

I might finally play Dead Space actually

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EmmyOk posted:

DS2 isn’t as good imo but it is different in a fun way. Though it was showing the doomed “action game” trajectory

Excited for that Callisto project and the remake though

Callisto project looks like it might actually be fun? That last gameplay video was so insanely stupid, a man slides in sewage for half an hour and then dies. It felt like a metaphor

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Callisto project looks like it might actually be fun? That last gameplay video was so insanely stupid, a man slides in sewage for half an hour and then dies. It felt like a metaphor
That's the last level in LA Noire

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My October games are gonna be Castlevanias. Not scary ofc but good gothic Halloween vibes. I'm on Castlevania Chronicles now, then Rondo, a Symphony replay, then Circle of the Moon, Aria, etc.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Why? FEAR owns.

i threw it on last night because the trilogy was like 9 bucks on steam and i think it just need to look for some patches, is all

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I never finished dead space 2 because some jump moment scared me so bad it toasted my video card. Maybe I’ll try to play it again this year

Edit lmao I made this exact post last year whoops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

watching my homie play RE2make for the first time. This game is such an all timer.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
re2make is win

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I still need to do all the Ghost Survivor campaigns. The remakes of 1 and 2 are perfect.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i am going to play one of the luigi's mansions and also another (actually) spooky game, but im not sure which one yet. i have amnesia rebirth installed already, that's probably the scariest i guess.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

This time of year I usually start a new Stardew farm, but I’m going to find a spooky game to play.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i am going to play one of the luigi's mansions and also another (actually) spooky game, but im not sure which one yet. i have amnesia rebirth installed already, that's probably the scariest i guess.

Amnesia Rebirth owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
luigis mansion is a very scary game

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

luigis mansion is a very scary game

For Luigi

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's October here so I started playing RE7 and having a good ol time. Jack stalking you round the house is so fuckin tense all the time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Amnesia Rebirth owns

I got about halfway through and got kind of bored. The combination of really overexplaining the lore about an evil mummy empress or whatever, mashing X to calm baby and the endless pyramid puzzles dragged it down I think. It definitely has its good moments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can’t play much of RE7 because the grandma looks like too many people I saw at a family reunion lol.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

In Training posted:

watching my homie play RE2make for the first time. This game is such an all timer.

one normal playthru for the scary, then one playthru where mr. X is dio and ur jotaro for the extra scary

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Oho

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

croup coughfield posted:

i threw it on last night because the trilogy was like 9 bucks on steam and i think it just need to look for some patches, is all

i started playing it and thought you were insane but it got jankier the more i played. maybe the original was like that idk. its cool as hell tho!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Re1make owns so loving much. Re2 1998 and 2019 pwn also.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
replaying the original resident evil makes me appreciate the remake even more lol both own but the remake is the superior game in every way

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hm...

Re1make>re2 2019 = re4> re2 1998 >village> 7>>>>> 6

Gonna play both nemesis games soon

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Hm...

Re1make>re2 2019 = re4> re2 1998 >village> 7>>>>> 6

Gonna play both nemesis games soon

strong tier list