Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Just found this while whacking the random waffle button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I feel like this tiger is judging me and I don't like it

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Good lord, is that supposed to be from Hey Hey It's Saturday? I guess the likeness is pretty good.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dixville posted:

I feel like this tiger is judging me and I don't like it

It's a cat, of course it is.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

These euphemisms for masturbation are starting to get out of hand.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

minato posted:

Good lord, is that supposed to be from Hey Hey It's Saturday? I guess the likeness is pretty good.

I guess it could be a different giant duck named Hey Hey but that seems unlikely

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I kinda like this as a :effort: expression

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Opopanax posted:

I guess it could be a different giant duck named Hey Hey but that seems unlikely

Excuse me, the duck is called Clucka Duck.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

That's a classic mistake and I love it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I refuse to sink anchor tats are everywhere all the time

I have multiple family members who have them

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
TIL 6-string Les Paul ukuleles exist* and The Killers recorded one of their biggest songs on one.

*This is half true actually: https://www.epiphone.com/en-US/Ukulele/EPISPA84/Heritage-Cherry-Sunburst

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I never, I never. I
never, I never

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

I kinda like this as a :effort: expression

Is that supposed to be the Nike Swoosh? Because if so :chloe: If the 3 lines are meant to be the Monster logo then that is appropriately abstract.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Takes No Damage posted:

Is that supposed to be the Nike Swoosh? Because if so :chloe: If the 3 lines are meant to be the Monster logo then that is appropriately abstract.

...Is that what that is? Jesus, I thought that was a 9/11 tattoo with the Nike slogan. :doh:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
it’s just not the same without daughter country star wars somewhere on the lower back

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Takes No Damage posted:

I assumed it was die marke mit den drei streifen, adidas

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

History Comes Inside! posted:

I refuse to sink anchor tats are everywhere all the time

I have multiple family members who have them

I mean, just don’t get on a boat with any of them, I guess.

I have to think this has to be on someone British.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I mean, just don’t get on a boat with any of them, I guess.

I have to think this has to be on someone British.

You’d have to be inbred royal British levels of hosed up to both like the killers and then like them enough to get a giant tattoo of their terrible lyrics

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Organza Quiz posted:

Excuse me, the duck is called Clucka Duck.

:actually: its Plucka Duck

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

You’d have to be inbred royal British levels of hosed up to both like the killers and then like them enough to get a giant tattoo of their terrible lyrics

https://www.officialcharts.com/char...top-100__32800/

We can’t get enough of it

https://twitter.com/chartbrightside/status/1573355352271294464

Edit: Mr Brightside was playing in the bar at the exact time I met my now-wife ~13 years ago. I only remember this so vividly because even at the time I thought “Jesus Christ this song is still everywhere all the time” and now it’s 2022 and people just won’t stop listening to this goddamn song

History Comes Inside! has a new favorite as of 08:31 on Sep 30, 2022

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Edit: Mr Brightside was playing in the bar at the exact time I met my now-wife ~13 years ago. I only remember this so vividly because even at the time I thought “Jesus Christ this song is still everywhere all the time” and now it’s 2022 and people just won’t stop listening to this goddamn song

I've come to the conclusion that the English are deeply hosed up.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

They should have played Mr Brightside on loop as they lowered the queen into the ground.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Just doo it, surely...

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

maxe posted:

:actually: its Plucka Duck

gently caress you're right, I knew that didn't sound quite right but chose to rely on ancient childhood memory rather than check.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Your country is a blight on music, sorry.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

Your country is a blight on music, sorry.

We didn’t start it

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, I was gonna ask why they're so popular in the UK if they're American? :shrug: Then again, we apparently can't get enough of Coldplay over here (..ugh), so...

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I've come to the conclusion that the English are deeply hosed up.
I'm in the US and that song came on like an hour after this post. I hear it regularly on two different stations. I hate it so much.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

We didn’t start it

Damnit I should have known. Good things happen in Vegas but nothing good leaves Vegas.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Large Testicles posted:

Damnit I should have known. Good things happen in Vegas but nothing good leaves Vegas.

What about Nicholas Cage?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If it helps it’s dropped 3 places in the chart since last week

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

whypick1 posted:

What about Nicholas Cage?

You haven't actually seen that movie have you?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It was a while ago, but yes. It was an uplifting movie about a guy who drinks plenty of fluids and the nice lady with no sordid history who helps him get over his writer's block and they live happily ever after, right?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Wife and I are seeing the killers on Monday. We’re helping contribute.

To actually contribute, look at this tattoo from a nearby great artist. It’s been done on the world’s most punchable person.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI-U5Wuu4v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Read After Burning posted:

Yeah, I was gonna ask why they're so popular in the UK if they're American? :shrug: Then again, we apparently can't get enough of Coldplay over here (..ugh), so...

Killers are the US Oasis don't @ me.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Takes No Damage posted:

Killers are the US Oasis don't @ me.

I'm OK with this comparison because it indirectly insults Oasis by comparing them to someone who is not The Beatles.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Musically speaking you're not wrong, but self-important Mormons are less hilariously dramatic than the Gallaghers.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

IUG posted:

Wife and I are seeing the killers on Monday. We’re helping contribute.

You monster, even the British don't deserve 300 odd weeks of it being on their top 100 songs. Let The Killers go free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Did the lead singer of the Killers get accused of being a weirdo sex pest?