Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What my toilet sees every Saturday morning.

lmfao. why is your toilet so high up dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

heehee posted:

lmfao. why is your toilet so high up dude.

It's at the top of some steps, throne-style

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

smirking like vegeta while you try to get upstairs around my various making GBS threads noises

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

smirking like vegeta while you try to get upstairs around my various making GBS threads noises

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Ha ha ha. Yes, Kakarot... this is the stench of a true Prince of Saiyans! Now do you understand the depths of your weakness?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Ha ha ha. Yes, Kakarot... this is the stench of a true Prince of Saiyans! Now do you understand the depths of your weakness?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Too bad DBZ Kai cuts out the filler arc where Goku and Piccolo learn how to use the toilet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what you're seeing now is my normal fart. this is a super fart. and this... this is what is known as a super fart that stinks above a super fart! Or, you could just call this a super fart 2! And this... is to go... even further beyond! *horrible sharting noise*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

what you're seeing now is my normal fart. this is a super fart. and this... this is what is known as a super fart that stinks above a super fart! Or, you could just call this a super fart 2! And this... is to go... even further beyond! *horrible sharting noise*

lmao I just want to go upstairs can you move your knee?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Eats a senzu bean so I can immediately take another bowl filling poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Trunks: "Ah... I should go"

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sitting there with a smug smile totally unresponsive, until some tries to grab my shoulder and my after-image vanishes revealing a massive turd that is so solid that it won't flush.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Sitting there with a smug smile totally unresponsive, until some tries to grab my shoulder and my after-image vanishes revealing a massive turd that is so solid that it won't flush.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Eats a senzu bean so I can immediately take another bowl filling poo poo

Leadthumb posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Majin Poo. Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Majin Poo. Lol

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Cell shooting turds through his gross tail butthole

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Cell shooting turds through his gross tail butthole

Perfect Smell Saga

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They call that the Saiyan Tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014