Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Flex position:

JuJu @ TB
Josh Reynolds vs Seattle
Chris Godwin vs KC
I like Godwin if he plays, Josh Reynolds if not. I think I'd lean that way regardless of PPR status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: Reply is not edit, sorry for the doublepost

PPR, pick 1 WR and 1 Flex
Dortch @ CAR
Richie James vs CHI
Josh Reynolds vs SEA
Joshua Palmer @ HOU
Etienne @ PHI
Pollard vs WAS

I'm leaning the bolded but I find Dortch tempting, especially because I am also playing Dalton Schultz at TE and dont want to gamble on too many Cowboys players; I still have Conklin rostered, who I picked up to backup Schultz when he got hurt but I dont trust Conklin with Wilson throwing until I see something more from him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

My WR situation has changed with some pickups, still not sure who to start. 0 PPR.

Metcalf @ DET
Jahan Dotson @ DAL
Chark v SEA
Zay Jones @ PHI
Treylon Burks @ IND

Metcalf finally had a good game last week (on my bench) and has a good matchup. Dotson came back to earth, but is still getting lots of targets. Chark might be the only healthy WR in Detroit. Zay is the number 2 option in a pass heavy offense, but that Philly D is scary (I'm scarred vikes fan). Don't think Burks is startable yet.

Revisiting this now that Sun god is out and I'm in a big hole (started dolphins D and playing against Tyreek) so I'm going for a homerun more than floor. Take a big swing at Dotson?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Flex position:

JuJu @ TB
Josh Reynolds vs Seattle
Chris Godwin vs KC

Godwin since he has the highest cieling and you can fall back on Juju if tha Q turns into an O. Juju and Reynolds are probably on about the same level this week anyway.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Revisiting this now that Sun god is out and I'm in a big hole (started dolphins D and playing against Tyreek) so I'm going for a homerun more than floor. Take a big swing at Dotson?

I think Wentz is gonna poo poo the bed again, Dallas defense is pretty decent.

Chark might be good with Swift and Sun God out.

I had Burrow/Higgins/Tyreek all go off Thursday so I think I'm looking for the best floor for my FLEX here, .5 PPR:

Diontae vNYJ
Doubs vNE
Wilson @Pit
Hall @Pit
Henderson @SF

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 1, 2022

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is Godwin worth starting over garett Wilson or Brandon cooks? Godwin is the late game on Sunday, so I’d have no choice if I were to sit one of the others

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Floofy posted:

Is Godwin worth starting over garett Wilson or Brandon cooks? Godwin is the late game on Sunday, so I’d have no choice if I were to sit one of the others

Nah, not this week. Gotta see that Godwin is healthy and playing a full complement of snaps. I'd start Cooks - the targets are there. He'll break out soon.

I'm starting Cooks over Wilson in one league. Want to see how Garrett does with Zach Wilson back.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Who do I flex in 8 team ppr league? Sutton or Khalil Herbert?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Freezer posted:

Herbert

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Freezer posted:

Herbert because he’s really good and Denver’s offense is a mess plus Wilson hasn’t shown he doesn’t suck now

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

Chark might be good with Swift and Sun God out.
Chark has also been ruled out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Jared Goff throwing to imaginary creatures from the shadow dimension.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Jamaal Williams with 60pts coming up

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Spermy Smurf posted:

Jamaal Williams with 60pts coming up

Seahawks D is dog poo poo and Sun God is out so I think he’s going to go nuts

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

Jared Goff throwing to imaginary creatures from the shadow dimension.

BIG COCK HOCK is finally gonna go big for me. Right? Right??

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Goff vs. G. Smith

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

BIG COCK HOCK is finally gonna go big for me. Right? Right??

poo poo I hope so, I have him in 2 leagues.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Half ppr, need 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex. Current starters in bold.

RB: J. Williams, Fournette, Herbert, Akers, Henderson Jr, Stevenson
WR: London, McLaurin, Doubs

My RB's are locked in I think (but I listed them anyway for full disclosure) so it's sort of just a matter of if I want to sneak Herbert in over London or McLaurin (or even Doubs in as the single WR but I think it might be a bit early for him).

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

IcePhoenix posted:

Half ppr, need 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex. Current starters in bold.

RB: J. Williams, Fournette, Herbert, Akers, Henderson Jr, Stevenson
WR: London, McLaurin, Doubs

My RB's are locked in I think (but I listed them anyway for full disclosure) so it's sort of just a matter of if I want to sneak Herbert in over London or McLaurin (or even Doubs in as the single WR but I think it might be a bit early for him).

I would go Herbert over McLaurin. With DMont out Herbert is going to get good volume.

0.5 ppr and I’m stumped in my Flex as well.

Devonta Smith v Jax
Curtis Samuel @ Dal
Zeke v Was

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Whoreson Welles posted:

Devonta Smith v Jax
Curtis Samuel @ Dal
Zeke v Was

Smith or Zeke. I'd probably go Smith.

Alright, I need advice. PPR.

Aaron Jones vs New England
or
Dameon Pierce vs LAC

Jones had some amazing efficiency the first couple weeks but week 3 was an absolute dud, whereas Pierce is on a bad team but has steadily improved in points and had a good week last week. Also in terms of the defenses I feel like NE can defend the run better than the Chargers

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
With Swift, Chark, and Amon-Ra all out, would I be crazy to start Jamaal Williams at flex over James Conner? I have Ekeler and Khalil Herbert in my RB slots.

Edit: it's 1PPR, not sure how much that would affect either player though

ElectricRelaxation fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 2, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

With Swift, Chark, and Amon-Ra all out, would I be crazy to start Jamaal Williams at flex over James Conner? I have Ekeler and Khalil Herbert in my RB slots.

Not at all. Arizona's offense has been struggling quite a bit.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

I agree with Dango, Arizona has looked toothless at some points but Carolina is equally rear end. I'm giving Conner one more week. Idk what Goff and the Lions offense are going to be able to do with literally zero weapons, even if it is Seattle.

Play posted:

Smith or Zeke. I'd probably go Smith.

Alright, I need advice. PPR.

Aaron Jones vs New England
or
Dameon Pierce vs LAC

Jones had some amazing efficiency the first couple weeks but week 3 was an absolute dud, whereas Pierce is on a bad team but has steadily improved in points and had a good week last week. Also in terms of the defenses I feel like NE can defend the run better than the Chargers

I have Smith slotted in already, probably going to leave him there. Plus I'm an Eagles homer and tomorrow is my birthday. Feels like a fitting scenario.

I'm still playing Aaron Jones over Pierce but that could change halfway through the season. Right now I still think Jones has the better floor and ceiling. Both are going up against decent defenses this week, plus the Pats are Mac Jones-less so who knows what position they'll be in.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Jamaal imo. Lions running game is no joke, and they lean on it quite a bit. They've got a great O line against a not very good defense. Plus he's an underrated player overall. Yeah they may struggle to move the ball with the receiver issues but that would still be my choice.

Meanwhile Arizona just kinda seems like a mess, and Carolina may be mostly poo poo but they still have a pretty good defense especially on the D line.

So now you've received two contrary opinions. Have fun with that.

Whoreson Welles posted:

I'm still playing Aaron Jones over Pierce but that could change halfway through the season. Right now I still think Jones has the better floor and ceiling. Both are going up against decent defenses this week, plus the Pats are Mac Jones-less so who knows what position they'll be in.

Hmm, true. Just a little bit worried about the Packers starting to show some preference to Dillon, especially with Jones' fumble last week. At least Pierce is the obvious RB1 on his own team.

But it's a tough decision. The football cognoscenti seem to say Jones all the way.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

sheesh I'm not sure I'd start any Lions but Williams today.

still need thoughts on this:

Bellmaker posted:

I had Burrow/Higgins/Tyreek all go off Thursday so I think I'm looking for the best floor for my FLEX here, .5 PPR:

Diontae vNYJ
Doubs vNE
Wilson @Pit
Hall @Pit
Henderson @SF

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Bellmaker posted:

Diontae vNYJ
Doubs vNE
Wilson @Pit
Hall @Pit
Henderson @SF

I think I go with Dionte here, he's the one I can most reliably know what to expect from.

Doubs is gonna pay off, but not this game, I don't know what Wilson and Hall are gonna do with Zach Wilson in QB, and I would want nothing to do with Rams RBs right now.

No Kamara, help me rank these flex options in .5 PPR:

Ingram v. MIN(in England)
Kareem Hunt @ATL
Brandon Aiyuk vs LAR
Christian Kirk @ PHI

C-Kirk probably my biggest ?? here, normally would be a every-week start for me but between the Eagles' pass D and it's raining in Philly, I think he comes in last.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Oct 2, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Vargo posted:

I think I go with Dionte here, he's the one I can most reliably know what to expect from.

Doubs is gonna pay off, but not this game, I don't know what Wilson and Hall are gonna do with Zach Wilson in QB, and I would want nothing to do with Rams RBs right now.

No Kamara, help me rank these flex options in .5 PPR:

Ingram v. MIN(in England)
Kareem Hunt @ATL
Brandon Aiyuk vs LAR
Christian Kirk @ PHI

C-Kirk probably my biggest ?? here, normally would be a every-week start for me but between the Eagles' pass D and it's raining in Philly, I think he comes in last.

Hunt
Aiyuk
KIrk
ingram

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Is Olave worth playing with Winston out? 0.5ppr

Olave vs MIN (in London)
Cooks vs LAC

I was leaning Olave before Winston was ruled out, not sure how he will be impacted by a QB change with less funslinging.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Bellmaker posted:

sheesh I'm not sure I'd start any Lions but Williams today.

still need thoughts on this:

Hock should be in line for a lot of targets. We'll see if that translates.

I'd go with Diontae. He's got a great floor in PPR formats. Hasn't gotten a single TD this season and he's still putting up respectable numbers.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr for wrs, .75 ppr for rbs
Hollywood Brown @Car
Singletary @Bal
Fournette @Kcc

Currently starting Hollywood because holy poo poo that target share. But he's a Q with a surprise late week tweak of some kind.

Fournettes been my go to albeit a little lackluster, Singletary had a huge week and I could see the bills using their Rbs a bit more to keep Lamar off the field.

Who you takin?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

.5 ppr for wrs, .75 ppr for rbs
Hollywood Brown @Car
Singletary @Bal
Fournette @Kcc

Currently starting Hollywood because holy poo poo that target share. But he's a Q with a surprise late week tweak of some kind.

Fournettes been my go to albeit a little lackluster, Singletary had a huge week and I could see the bills using their Rbs a bit more to keep Lamar off the field.

Who you takin?

Think I'd still go Hollywood. If he's a surprise inactive you can always switch to 4-Net.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Think I'd still go Hollywood. If he's a surprise inactive you can always switch to 4-Net.

Thanks!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Everything this thread pointed out is valid and for all the evidence in the world it seems like Conner is done.

BUT for whatever reason a bunch of the fantasy sites, “experts”, and analyzer tools seem to think that Conner will have a pretty big week. I’m not sure why but yeah I’m giving him another week to see what’s up.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Everything this thread pointed out is valid and for all the evidence in the world it seems like Conner is done.

BUT for whatever reason a bunch of the fantasy sites, “experts”, and analyzer tools seem to think that Conner will have a pretty big week. I’m not sure why but yeah I’m giving him another week to see what’s up.
I would love if he'd start producing, because currently he's looking like a really bad Round 4 pick for me.

On a related note, I'd like to start three of the following in 2RB/FLEX:

pre:
Josh Jacobs	LV	v.DEN
James Robinson	JAX	@ PHI
James Conner	ARI	@ CAR
Tony Pollard	DAL	v.WAS
AJ Dillon	GB	v.NE

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, do I play DK Metcalf @ DET over Samuel @ Dal or Smith vs Jags? RBs starting are CMC, Lenny, and Breece.... and I dont think I can take one of them out of flex for DK. My thinking is DK stays on the bench because I like his QB the least.

Zero_Grade posted:

On a related note, I'd like to start three of the following in 2RB/FLEX:

pre:
Josh Jacobs	LV	v.DEN
James Robinson	JAX	@ PHI
James Conner	ARI	@ CAR
Tony Pollard	DAL	v.WAS
AJ Dillon	GB	v.NE
I like JRob, Pollard and Dillon but I'm a bit of an outlier there. I could see starting Jacobs over any of them. I dont trust Conner and I'm a huge JRob stan so I am biased. I like Dillon against NE so much because NE will be starting Brian Hoyer so the Packers might be in "Run the ball down their throats" by the middle of the first quarter.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Oct 2, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quiet Feet posted:

poo poo I hope so, I have him in 2 leagues.

Hell yeah buddy he’s doin’ things :cool:

I still want to see that target share go up though

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kilometers Davis posted:

Hell yeah buddy he’s doin’ things :cool:

I still want to see that target share go up though

:yeah:

In a close matchup in one of those leagues and very heartened to see that early TD. More would help though!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Since I posted in the wrong thread - do I go Conner @CAR or Wilson Jr vs LAR?

Leaning Conner because of the matchup, ARI having a better offense, and expecting ARI to lean heavily on Conner with several WRs out.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 2, 2022

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I wish I could give myself as good advice as I give you all. I hope you're grateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I need just a few points. Do I go with Clyde or do I go with cam Akers. No ppr. I also have Higbee. Both of these guys scare the living poo poo out of me. Akers has already put up lovely statlines and CEH is due. I need my rb to outscore his kicker (gay) by about 3 points. I'm so scared! The horrifying thing is I also have Henderson and McKissick.

Boy I almost out thunk myself but I started Clyde

Ghislaine of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Oct 3, 2022