Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

playing "is this guy retarded" in the style of "whos that pokemon" where its all silhouettes of stocky dudes with thick necks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

playing "is this guy retarded" in the style of "whos that pokemon" where its all silhouettes of stocky dudes with thick necks

Hbag again???

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I don’t get the folks that keep posting in FYAD or wherever when someone takes them aside and says, “you’re not funny, please don’t post here” and the response is almost universally, “I’m gonna post through this poo poo. I’ll win them over sooner or later”

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Frank Frank posted:

I don’t get the folks that keep posting in FYAD or wherever when someone takes them aside and says, “you’re not funny, please don’t post here” and the response is almost universally, “I’m gonna post through this poo poo. I’ll win them over sooner or later”

They have a bruised ego because being in with the cool kid clique on a dying internet forum is super important to them

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Roth posted:

They have a bruised ego because being in with the cool kid clique on a dying internet forum is super important to them

Ok but if the people you are trying to hang out with tell you to gently caress off, maybe like find somewhere else to hang out?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Praying for him.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Frank Frank posted:

Ok but if the people you are trying to hang out with tell you to gently caress off, maybe like find somewhere else to hang out?

It's like high school on TV where there's that one person who just obsesses with the group of cool kids who hate them? I have no idea where it stems from, but it's a popular enough trope there must be some truth to it. Hero worshipping forum users seems a bit much for me personally, but I don't know what someone has going on in their life.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
swimp hbag frosted flake asema. queen combat valko kormak cascade beta cocaine bear. It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The idea of someone not liking you is also brain poison for a lot of people. Though I gotta think that stems from a pretty sheltered life, I can't imagine someone growing up 20, 30, 40+ years old and really believe there's no-one out there that hates them.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Boba Pearl posted:

The idea of someone not liking you is also brain poison for a lot of people. Though I gotta think that stems from a pretty sheltered life, I can't imagine someone growing up 20, 30, 40+ years old and really believe there's no-one out there that hates them.

But I'm such a nice boy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

some plague rats posted:

swimp hbag frosted flake asema. queen combat valko kormak cascade beta cocaine bear.

We didn't start the FYAD

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The Retard Rap

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Literally A Person posted:

But I'm such a nice boy

don't worry you're built different.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

they think its just hazing and if they psot thru it they will be accepted, i believe.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Praying for him.

needs his star back

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Stux posted:

they think its just hazing and if they psot thru it they will be accepted, i believe.

I would buy this if I hadn’t seen folks go “hey this isn’t a joke, it’s not funny and it’s not hazing, please go away and it never ends. It’s loving bizarre

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
robert paulson syndrome.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol drat

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lol again

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Roth posted:

I don’t get why you’d even want to post in FYAD these days, it’s a ghost town. Most of the funny posters have moved on to Twitter.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lurker Ant posted:

I don’t get why you’d even want to post in FYAD these days, it’s a ghost town. Most of the funny posters have moved on to Twitter.

:goofy:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lurker Ant posted:

4 of your 5 probes are from trying to post in FYAD for like 3 days last year

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Every time

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lurker Ant posted:

The Farts That Smell Like Poop Megathread op

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lurker Ant posted:

Nice try Raspy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

loving clockwork.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

no one posts in fyad anymore, it's too popular

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What can I say, seemed like a laugh at the time

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fyad, to me, is funny

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lurker Ant posted:

:lol: