Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

BiggerBoat posted:

Jags lost today by one score on the road to a really good team while turning the ball over five times in a monsoon. I think they're legit and are gonna take it out on Houston next week.

they will absolutely crush and humiliate the hosuton texans, and i will poo poo my pants and cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is the worst Texans team I've watched. I expected like four wins this year but I don't think we're gonna even get half of that.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
On the bright side, Dave culley is probably laughing his butt off

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Mega64 posted:

... Titans suck rear end, probably gonna lose the division to the Jags...

Wow, blatant curse attempts happening ITT.

If this was high school level football, Trevor would absolutely be forced to carry around a football all week and have random passers-by in the halls try to knock it out of his hands between classes.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Major Operation posted:

Wow, blatant curse attempts happening ITT.

If this was high school level football, Trevor would absolutely be forced to carry around a football all week and have random passers-by in the halls try to knock it out of his hands between classes.

Trevor bust

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/1576637977681338368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%22

why. who was like 'yeah, this is a good idea'. WHY. I really wanna know who hits the confetti button on a loving touchdown when you're two scores behind. I actually want to speak with this person and ask them why are they so fundamentally screwed up in the head. I just don't get the thought process and it amazes my little head that someone was "yes, let's do this. We're down 24-10 but let's celebrate like it's the loving super bowl"

A Festivus Miracle fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 3, 2022

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this is the org that hung a "got to the afc title game" banner I'm surprised they don't pop something every first down

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I heard that they hung a new banner for Most Popular Offseason Pick To Win The Division, 2022

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Hugely enjoying all the media members who say the colts will run away with the division every single year saying that a forty five year old Matt Ryan is going to vault the colts into the drivers seat. Ok!!

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I love the idea of every first down, confetti raining down on the home field stands, tons and tons of the poo poo. You have to wear a poncho the indoor game so you don't go into the office looking like you just spent all night at a strip club. Any minor success, recovered fumble, interception, good punt, just confetti pouring out off the catwalk on the Indy fans who just look more and more dejected as the season goes on. Matt Ryan goes to every press conference sparkling like broken mirrors, his skin screaming with fake silvery happiness to go with his ten thousand yard stare.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1576985121697460224

Could've been worse so I'm fine.

gently caress that poo poo-rear end murder turf the Colts use though.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
to be fair also you only get 8 home games a year, you probably already bought all the confetti, if i were the confetti guy id be trigger happy too I bet

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1576985121697460224

Could've been worse so I'm fine.

gently caress that poo poo-rear end murder turf the Colts use though.

Well thats good

Colts low key have the worst dome field in the league

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It’s hideous on tv too

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Codependent Poster posted:

I think they just have to put in Raimann and live with it because at least he has some upside where Pryor isn't ever gonna improve. He is who he is.

RG doesn't really seem to have an answer though. Fries is probably better than Pinter, but neither are any better than backups right now. Maybe move Braden Smith inside to RG and just put any body at RT with understanding that it's gonna be weak. But at least that would stabilize the interior line which is where they like to run anyway.

Yeah I kind of think the line going forward should be Raimann-Nelson-Kelly-Smith-Pryor, and just let it ride.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

It’s hideous on tv too

Can't stand home colts or cowboys games on tv.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

A Festivus Miracle posted:

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/1576637977681338368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%22

why. who was like 'yeah, this is a good idea'. WHY. I really wanna know who hits the confetti button on a loving touchdown when you're two scores behind. I actually want to speak with this person and ask them why are they so fundamentally screwed up in the head. I just don't get the thought process and it amazes my little head that someone was "yes, let's do this. We're down 24-10 but let's celebrate like it's the loving super bowl"

Look people pay good money to be entertained and it ain’t happening in the field. Let them confetti

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Fireworks after every first down and military jet flyovers before every kick off.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I’d be fine, I have to hear Mike Keith roar at 15,000 decibels anytime anything happens

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It feels like you’re implying that having the word SAAAAAAACK jarring your brain into two tone blue slosh is a bad thing.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Fireworks after every first down and military jet flyovers before every kick off.

That sounds...awesome?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Jivesauce posted:

That sounds...awesome?

Maybe the first 5 or 10 times. After that, we'd have to watch or listen to ads informing us that such awesome things are brought to us by Budweiser, Ford or Bitcoin or wait 6 minutes before the show due to a malfunction. It would get old.

You know my favorite thing about watching football? Watching people play loving football. Kind of a lost art.

I know you're making a joke but I'm reminded of poo poo like the Nickelodeon slime graphics and the military worship that goes on during these games that just wear me out. I barely watch any games anymore, refuse to attend any in Jacksonville and mostly just watch 15 minute highlight recaps unless it's a game I really want to see and have 4 hours of my life to waste.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I want a Super Bowl grade celebration for whichever side wins the dodgeball competition at the Pro Bowl.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Nick game owns and I hope the AFC South plays in it this year.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

ShakeZula posted:

Yeah I kind of think the line going forward should be Raimann-Nelson-Kelly-Smith-Pryor, and just let it ride.

I'd go Raimann - Nelson - Kelly - Pryor - Smith

Pryor stuggles with speed, keep him off the edge. Let his size help him. I heard Chris Long talk this year, and he played with him in Philly. Said he thought he was a guard and not a tackle, and that's been proven I think.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EvilBeard posted:

I'd go Raimann - Nelson - Kelly - Pryor - Smith

Pryor stuggles with speed, keep him off the edge. Let his size help him. I heard Chris Long talk this year, and he played with him in Philly. Said he thought he was a guard and not a tackle, and that's been proven I think.

That would probably help too. I think Raimann will have some bad moments, but let him play so he can develop. RG needs to be solved somehow, and Pryor there wouldn't be the worst thing.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mega64 posted:

The Nick game owns and I hope the AFC South plays in it this year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

"Matt Ryan, NVP," was written in the stars.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Ain’t no child care about old ashy Matt Ryan.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Colts starting Raimann - Nelson - Kelly - Smith - Pryor

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

EvilBeard posted:

Colts starting Raimann - Nelson - Kelly - Smith - Pryor

I am a prophet

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

The Colts are poop from a butt

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Shoein to win the division IMO

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Shoein to win the division IMO

I had no idea you worked for ESPN, Fox Sports and CBS

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Matt Dyin'

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
its their own fault for running Luck out of town on a stretcher, I have no sympathy

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

afc south anointed champions the indianapolis colts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

afc south anointed champions the indianapolis colts

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

extremely excited for the colts to have two ties, in week 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This is the worst game of nfl football since the dolphins steelers slop bowl. What an embarrassment to the division