Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

projecthalaxy posted:

Are they a big city lawyer who unexpectedly finds love in the arms of their hometown's electrician

I guess they wish they were??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

projecthalaxy posted:

Are they a big city lawyer who unexpectedly finds love in the arms of their hometown's electrician

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-villain-who-plans-to-demolish-the-toy-shop-in-a-hallmark-christmas-movie-sets-the-record-straight

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

lobsterminator posted:

Yeah shopped.

Corrupt DT and the Bastard Spawn on tour now.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
If Trump had suits that fit he'd look like Chris Christie. He could choose either to make it really obvious that he weighs over 300 pounds OR look like his suits don't fit and he absolutely chose the latter.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Railing Kill posted:

Don't forget Standing Lessons.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

He’s had loss of empathy his whole life.

Elranthan
Jul 10, 2005

Wut?
to lose empathy you need to first have had some...

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
sociopaths can have frontotemporal dementia as well, as a treat.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

yep, like what even is empathy, something for losers and dogs.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

My girlfriend like the movies and she’s explained that it’s always essentially the same plot, a big city person gets stuck in a small town for Christmas (sometimes vice versa), a love interest who just isn’t right for the protagonist, also from the same big city, and a new small town love interest who helps our big city person find the meaning of Christmas and also sometimes save the lodge/family tree farm/rec center (ok the rec center may be from Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo).

There is also a dog.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

I def thought I posted this but maybe I posted it in a different thread

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Crain posted:

Yup, same. Plus my gf once spooky season is over and she stopped looping hocus pocus and nightmare before Christmas.

:sever:

nokternl
Jul 24, 2004
WTF?

jfc cursed images thread is that way

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Is it just me, or is there some strong "silently loathing and willing the other spouse to die first" energy in that photo.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
gently caress me running, but a whole bunch of these dropped on the Stan streaming service in Australia, and get this:

One of them actually has a black person as one of the love interests.

I swear this has never before happened in the last 5 years of these piece of poo poo movies being excreted onto our screens. It's been wall-to-wall whitebread as far as the eye can see.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Breetai posted:

One of them actually has a black person as one of the love interests.

I'm going to guess it's the woman who's black.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
That poor metric system, shackled to the American monster for crimes it never committed.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Uncle Dick

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

David Cameron has been uploading a bunch of these to try and force a different Google result for "pig gate."

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

cant park there mate

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Those spikes are so big, did they just expect them to drop back into the streets because they're cops?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

So smack-dab in the middle of the Biden administration, people are people are pointing out the mental incompetency of the previous president?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Turns out trump was the beta test of the Tesla robot

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

He looks so lifelike!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lincoln posted:

So smack-dab in the middle of the Biden administration, people are people are pointing out the mental incompetency of the previous president?

it can be both

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Both are dizzy old men, but I'd put my money on Biden being the more mentaly together of the two 100%.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

it can be both

careful you're gonna hurt their brain

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Lincoln posted:

ya u right i mean people DEFINITELY weren't still blaming poo poo on Obama years after he was done

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its worth pointing out that the previous president was a ridiculous clown

also he's standing like that because he's wearing platform shoes out of vanity, and it throws off your balance. combined with his badly tailored suits, made baggy and excessive to hide his obesity (also vanity) it explains why he stands like half a centaur without having to resort to weird arguments about dementia - he's not standing straight up to maintain balance and it already makes his poorly fit clothing fit even more poorly

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Christe Eleison posted:

He looks so lifelike!
Not really no

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Lincoln posted:

Considering he still has a huge cult following, is still very dangerous, and is preparing to run in two years, it's probably worth keeping him in mind.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

There's just a guy in there.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Lincoln posted:

Yes, it was/is THAT bad

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

So that's where my wife learned to make a martini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!