Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

bows1 posted:

I lost steam in world 3 of Returnal, I should definitely go back and some point and beat it.

What caused you to drop off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Remake G police you cowards

drat that name unlocked some memories!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
finished deathloop at 25 hours

it was a solid-but-flawed experience and definitely ill-served by having so much advertising dumped on it (because the ps5 has no games). arkane definitely improved on combat/gunplay compared to prey and dishonored, all of the weapons crack really nicely and enemies practically queue up for it

i saw a lot of complaints about the braindead enemy AI and they're spot-on but i appreciated it in the long run. the later objectives span a whole day where 3 deaths will boot you back to square one, and i'd have been losing my mind if i had to contend with competent AI as well as the invaders

speaking of, i didn't really invade anyone else's game but i had several satisfying losses and defeats. i'm guessing that with the game going free last month, there were plenty of newbies mixed in with the gank squad, because i could definitely tell who'd been spending the last year loving up other players

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

can you imagine sitting on a performance patch for bloodborne and not doing anything with it. you’d think they would take any opportunity to have a game for this console

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

"ps5 no games" meme is so boring zzzzz

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

and their brown

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Kilometers Davis posted:

PS5 thread has no jokes

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What caused you to drop off?

It’s a tough level but I had to leave my apartment for 1.5 months for a shoot and when I got back I just forgot all muscle memory and didn’t want to start over.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Kilometers Davis posted:

There are five games, three of which were launch titles. The last PS5 game was released over 17 months ago.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Arist posted:

PS5 thread has no jokes

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Arist posted:

PS5 thread has no jokes

PS5 thread is the joke

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Volte posted:

There are five games, three of which were launch titles. The last PS5 game was released over 17 months ago.

Thinking about Cerny's big hardware design presentation and smiling. Eyes unfocused. Unblinking

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The PS5 has tons of great PS5 versions of cross gen games. It’s just if you bought it for exciting new native to the PS5 “exclusives” then whoof

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
PS5 thread has one joke, repeatedly remade

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
The real returnal was the thread we made along the way.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How is CP2077 pathing, or whatever it's called, so loving bad? Any time you're in a car with an npc it moves at like 8mph and is animated like its an interns first unity project. I get that they didnt' want to expand the scope of the world to make that more realistic, but there has to be a trick to making it feel like you arent driving at walking speed.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

haveblue posted:

PS5 thread has one joke, repeatedly remade

eternally retold

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

is it still called being a weeb if you don't like anime but you think its fuckin cool to roam the countryside as a wandering samurai, battling injustice and writing terrible haikus? Cause I guess I'm a weeb now or whatever its called

also I've finally been playing ghost of tsushima

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

bows1 posted:

It’s a tough level but I had to leave my apartment for 1.5 months for a shoot and when I got back I just forgot all muscle memory and didn’t want to start over.

Yeah I can relate...I remapped jump and dash to the triggers, feels real weird to click R1 to jump. When I stop playing for a while I find myself using (wasting) consumables when I want to jump. The muscle memory does come back though! Eventually

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Phenotype posted:

is it still called being a weeb if you don't like anime but you think its fuckin cool to roam the countryside as a wandering samurai, battling injustice and writing terrible haikus? Cause I guess I'm a weeb now or whatever its called

also I've finally been playing ghost of tsushima

Don’t worry this is the first step :D

Tsushima is so good!!!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Honestly I hope Sony does something quick, the Series X is looking more and more like the better console

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

SilkyP posted:

Honestly I hope Sony does something quick, the Series X is looking more and more like the better console

competition is good

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

competition is good

I agree I just want Sony to do something for goodness sake

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

what does "do something" mean lol

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Just do something, anything, Jim please

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

they already outselling series x 4:1 :shrug:

i'm sure they'll figure out how to release a AAA prestige exclusive game one of these days, but until then there are thousands of OTHER fun games you can play on the thiccstation using your built-in gameslot or via pisspass, please avail yourself of them, and also "please be excited"

chupacabraTERROR posted:

Just do something, anything, Jim please

do not invite jim ryan into the thread, he can only post cringe

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
*me singing in front of Jim Ryan* SAY SOMETHING I’M GIVING UP ON YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

they already outselling series x 4:1 :shrug:

i'm sure they'll figure out how to release a AAA prestige exclusive game one of these days, but until then there are thousands of OTHER fun games you can play on the thiccstation using your built-in gameslot or via pisspass, please avail yourself of them, and also "please be excited"

do not invite jim ryan into the thread, he can only post cringe

I will invite Derek smart

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

withoutclass posted:

Yakuza: Like a BadDragon

U startin poo poo pal

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

new rule: you can't claim "no games" anymore until you platinum astro's play room, which is the ps5's killer app

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Ps5 has no games

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

ShoogaSlim posted:

what does "do something" mean lol

Make a game

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

fridge corn posted:

Ps5 has no games: Remastered

there. It’s a new joke now.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

ShoogaSlim posted:

new rule: you can't claim "no games" anymore until you platinum astro's play room, which is the ps5's killer app

I have the plat. :cool:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SilkyP posted:

series x is absolutely the better console in terms of what it can do but Sony could change this overnight if they sorted out quick resume, lazy back compatibility and their atrocious pricing on PS+ and their games.
Both need some new games.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Sony could change this overnight if they sorted out quick resume, lazy back compatibility and their atrocious pricing on PS+ and their games.

literally don't care about any of this poo poo sitting here vibin with dualsense and tempest audio

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I should set an alert for that Terminator game. I wanna play more shooters where the triggers feel cool

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

literally don't care about any of this poo poo sitting here vibin with dualsense and tempest audio

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I should set an alert for that Terminator game. I wanna play more shooters where the triggers feel cool

Metro Exodus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Yeah same I really want to play that one.