Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Station Wagons are for normies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Cael posted:

Here, let's all get back onto the same page about something we can all laugh at

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1576987251439009792?s=20&t=coTVuVzz-fNpITj5dYtwHQ

I'm usually pro Ye but this one is kinda lame, he's just hunting for press. I wonder if he would like Adam's shirts.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

net work error posted:

I'm usually pro Ye but this one is kinda lame, he's just hunting for press. I wonder if he would like Adam's shirts.

I feel the same way. I’m always a Kanye defender but this one seems a little east. the fact that people still get mad at Kanye antics is still so funny to me though.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kanye's first six albums are still in my jogging mix but he's been off the stan list the better part of a decade

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I had never heard of the violin YouTuber who got really fat and gluttonous. Weird stuff. But overall I liked that hour long video lol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

i say swears online posted:

kanye's first six albums are still in my jogging mix but he's been off the stan list the better part of a decade

Kids see ghosts is still good, ye is decent to, Jesus is King is better than I remember Donda was kind of a slog.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Kids See Ghosts was very good and didn't get enough love.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
One year when I had a daily 50 minute drive to school Young Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 101 was stuck in my CD player and I’m pretty sure that’s where music peaked

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

The_Rob posted:

I feel the same way. I’m always a Kanye defender

lol, why

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
There's a documentary about Kanye he filmed with his buddy when he was coming up. It's really good. People forget what a talented he was. Anyway, this is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgs81IOU0m4

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Because he’s made nonstop amazing albums and still at least attempts interesting poo poo. Like from late registration to Pablo he just made great poo poo.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Kids see ghosts is still good, ye is decent to, Jesus is King is better than I remember Donda was kind of a slog.

net work error posted:

Kids See Ghosts was very good and didn't get enough love.

lol the copy i have on my jogging mix is too quiet to rock out to at max volume, i need to redownload it

this is my favorite track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hj5tucYv1Q

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Because he’s made nonstop amazing albums and still at least attempts interesting poo poo. Like from late registration to Pablo he just made great poo poo.

I concur with Rob

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also I meant from college dropout to Pablo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Ye rules, and I think Taylor Swift was in on the "I'm really happy for you" thing.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cocaine is Abel posted:

One year when I had a daily 50 minute drive to school Young Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 101 was stuck in my CD player and I’m pretty sure that’s where music peaked

Hell yeah.

Also all of Kanye’s musical work is great.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lot of Adam Friedland-rear end posts in this thread

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"I usually stan Kanye, but I have to say, this is most distressing" is some Bug-rear end behavior for sure

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

ben shapino posted:

Lot of Adam Friedland-rear end posts in this thread

Would you prefer more Nick Mullen-style posts about Kanye West

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

smug n stuff posted:

Would you prefer more Nick Mullen-style posts about Kanye West

you know i would brother

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

ben shapino posted:

you know i would brother

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Also I meant from college dropout to Pablo.

ty

spaceship is still his best track

ben shapino posted:

you know i would brother

lol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ElGroucho posted:

"I usually stan Kanye, but I have to say, this is most distressing" is some Bug-rear end behavior for sure

It’s not distressing to me it just feels obvious. It makes me laugh how many people are falling for the obvious bait.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ye if you're reading this, ignore the haters. I love jesus, you, AND your momma, please give me a job

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Nick and Kanye suffer from the same affliction

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Kanye, if you’re reading this, take your meds you loving mod

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

The_Rob posted:

It’s not distressing to me it just feels obvious. It makes me laugh how many people are falling for the obvious bait.

If you're posting a long drawn out pearl clutching opinion or if you're a writer actually doing a real dumbass article trying to talk about "facts", sure I'll grant you they're falling for bait. But if anyone as a regular rear end dude can't see the story / picture and just lol in a vacuum, I feel sorry for you. Do you think I read a single word of that article I linked besides the headline and pictures?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

im going to gently caress kanye wist

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
what is this, a thread for dogs?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My fellow Americans. The Mujahideen have hosed my rear end.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

kolby posted:

There's a documentary about Kanye he filmed with his buddy when he was coming up. It's really good. People forget what a talented he was. Anyway, this is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgs81IOU0m4

I wonder what word you were going to put in this sentence but forgot to

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

what is this, a thread for dogs?

We’re trying to get white women in this thread.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

i only use that word in traffic

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

britishbornandbread posted:

Lol wow

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
We decided we were gonna throw the biggest high school party ever. We totally destroyed my parents house.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
do you feel embarassed?
nourgh

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
We have to get our parents back together.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

ben shapino posted:

you know i would brother

What if his original name was actually Kanye Nguyest, and he was a vietnamese hypebeast rapper from LA who loved saying the N word so much that he started doing blackface and no one ever caught on

hows that

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

smug n stuff posted:

What if his original name was actually Kanye Nguyest, and he was a vietnamese hypebeast rapper from LA who loved saying the N word so much that he started doing blackface and no one ever caught on

hows that

That’s Kanye East

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

The_Rob posted:

That’s Kanye East

gently caress