Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

It's not the same handwriting. Eats big dinners has some consideration over the lettering (you can tell that they're familiar writing with a spray can). The letter A in Gary Sambrook also doesn't match.

Not convinced that he wrote it, though I do believe that the dinners he gets are big in size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Still waiting on a response to my FOI request for photo/video confirmation of the dinner size

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Theres only one person in british society that can handle dinners of that magnitude

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
What member of the aristocracy is that orb

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Jose posted:

What member of the aristocracy is that orb

Hotelier and longtime friend of Her Late Majesty Sir David Morgan-Hewitt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/LabourDesign/status/1576870948564672512?t=fMKQxEwfHF9tXoqOJqJUBQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao braverman really is dumber than truss

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1577302677456916483?t=kd7n4o02ZWx78oa3OArPpA&s=19

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i don’t think i’ve actually ever seen a benny bill episode, has he been cancelled already?

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Jel Shaker posted:

i don’t think i’ve actually ever seen a benny bill episode, has he been cancelled already?

The ultimate cancellation - he died 30 years ago.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
he's so beautiful

a good old timey porky bastard. born to be this size no doubt.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Quotey posted:

he's so beautiful

a good old timey porky bastard. born to be this size no doubt.

How big does a jacket have to be to be baggy on the big homie. What is that a size 80

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/s...ingawful.com%2F

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Simulation has broken again.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I think benny hill was a pervert of some type but a) I can't remember what type and b) this might have been told to me by a guy I worked in a shop warehouse with 20 years ago

projecthalaxy posted:

How big does a jacket have to be to be baggy on the big homie. What is that a size 80

That's the big tent they talk about in politics I think.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Benny Hill was accused of demanding sex from women in exchange for work on his show.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/lizziedearden/status/1577312778632708098

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

she's not even called suella her name is sue-ellen

her parents must be so proud though

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/1577327918426079233

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

projecthalaxy posted:

Hotelier and longtime friend of Her Late Majesty Sir David Morgan-Hewitt

More like Sir David MOREgan-Hewitt

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Truss is pretty lucky that there has been some bad economic data coming out from the US, and the dollar has taken a hit. I still don't think the Fed is going to stop pushing rates though.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/hkuppy/status/1577286492849774593

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol how are they allowed to do that

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so anyway, bitcoin is the scam currency and

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

things going well lol

https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1577346523351977984

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

The ultimate cancellation - he died 30 years ago.

wouldn't blame them for fading him out though, in retrospect it's about 95 percent sped up film or sexual harassment

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jose posted:

I think so many family members would need to die for that to happen dissolving it is more likely

David Cameron is in line to throne though so is the pretender to the French throne who has claims on a few

You're talking like 100 people of various generations all dying though
Yeah, if you wanted to speed it up you'd need to get Norway to join, cutting the line down to 85 people for the King of Norway to succeed to the throne. Otherwise, I believe the first EU monarch is the King of Sweden, with 309 people needing to croak for him to take the crown. I am not sure how you'd achieve that without having a big "People in the line of succession to the British throne" party which ends with a tragic firework accident or something.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Yeah, if you wanted to speed it up you'd need to get Norway to join, cutting the line down to 85 people for the King of Norway to succeed to the throne. Otherwise, I believe the first EU monarch is the King of Sweden, with 309 people needing to croak for him to take the crown. I am not sure how you'd achieve that without having a big "People in the line of succession to the British throne" party which ends with a tragic firework accident or something.

Couldn't we invite a pretender and grant him Liechtenstein?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jel Shaker posted:

so anyway, bitcoin is the scam currency and

Britcoin

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

genericnick posted:

Couldn't we invite a pretender and grant him Liechtenstein?
not EU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

didn't they turn into an absolute monarchy recently

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

My favorite Liechtenstein Fact is that women in Liechtenstein could see The Empire Strikes Back before they could vote in elections

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

projecthalaxy posted:

My favorite Liechtenstein Fact is that women in Liechtenstein could see The Empire Strikes Back before they could vote in elections

the men have to watch UHF before they can vote, it's an odd system but not invalid

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

You kinda also have to get rid of the current duke to plop in a new one :shrug:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

keep punching joe posted:

Benny Hill was accused of demanding sex from women in exchange for work on his show.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as the allegation came out a long time after he died, although there may have been older ones I'm not aware of. Many of the women on the regular cast speak very fondly of him, and I think some speculated he might have been gay.

Everyone remembers the scantily-clad women from the ending Yakety Sax chase scenes which have aged badly, but Hill said he was poking fun at middle-aged men who acted like idiots trying to pursue younger women. Most sketches on the show were just silly characters with slapstick comedy or pisstake impersonations of various celebrities or lampoons of current TV shows.

Saying that, if it turns out he was a massive sex pest this isn't the hill I'm going to die on.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

i say swears online posted:

didn't they turn into an absolute monarchy recently
more like an early constitutional monarch. doesn't get to tell people what to do, does get to tell them what not to do.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I only found out a couple of years ago that Jane Leeves (Daphne on Frasier) was one of the underwear clad girls Benny Hill was chasing around.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Valko posted:

I only found out a couple of years ago that Jane Leeves (Daphne on Frasier) was one of the underwear clad girls Benny Hill was chasing around.

Her being a Brit makes that attempt at an accent even worse.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Ardennes posted:

In actually, the death of the NHS is genuinely a historic tragedy, not only for Britain. It genuinely was the model to look to for providing single payer healthcare.

Yeah, the argument now and forever will be, if Single Payer is so great, how come known genius nation Britain abandoned it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dogshit party

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1577314725389602828?t=bAIglZOhW1KPXjcyzekCyQ&s=19