Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

bold of cd project to assume that there will be anyone left to buy video games in tyol 2028

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Chivalry 2 is out now on Game Pass if you want to play a better game than Overwatch 2.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Whizzing Wizard posted:

bold of cd project to assume that there will be anyone left to buy video games in tyol 2028

:imunfunny:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Please don't post this here, we have a whole forum for doomsaying already

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

No Dignity posted:

They just mean they will all be streamed via a subscription switchdeck series 6. Nothing to buy!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Money won't exist because we'll be post-scarcity :)

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

No Dignity posted:

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of purgatory.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

FirstAidKite posted:

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of purgatory.

There is only one path and that is the path that you take, but you can take more than one path.

Cross over the cell bars, find a new maze, make the maze from its path, find the cell bars, cross over the bars, find a maze, make the maze from its path, eat the food, eat the path.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I hope we don't have to worry about post scarcity because I'm definitely used to wasting them

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shouldn't they finish CP2077 first? :smug:

Also can't be said often enough, gently caress ActiBlizz

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just want CDPR to drop all of this and work on only making Cyberpunk 2077 content.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Overwatch 2 is homophobic

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Overwatch 2 is homophobic

Ugh that's so much worse. Covered up her arms, messy overdesigned legs and the ponytail doesn't work for her at all. Did they at least give people the option of their classic skins?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

No Dignity posted:

Ugh that's so much worse. Covered up her arms, messy overdesigned legs and the ponytail doesn't work for her at all. Did they at least give people the option of their classic skins?

I assume classic skins will cost extra

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

more like cybergunk

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
For maximum trolling, classic skins should be only available to people with Overwatch 1 on their account

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't think her arms are fully covered, they just added so much to her tattoos that they're functionally covered and read as sleeves from a distance.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't think her arms are fully covered, they just added so much to her tattoos that they're functionally covered and read as sleeves from a distance.

Zooming in, this is totally it. Wild.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Can't wait for the new CDPR IP

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

why are the differences so minor

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They could have at least given them different poses.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Those designs are the same but a little worse lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Goddamn that Tracer is as close as they could get to the original while still making it way worse.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Having the jacket over the gear instead of the other way around is such a small change that fucks up the design so bad.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

lucio is okay but the other ones either look exactly the same (winston, tracer) or look completely stupid (genji and mei)

why does genji need a robo-hoodie

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Kerrzhe posted:

lucio is okay but the other ones either look exactly the same (winston, tracer) or look completely stupid (genji and mei)

I like the robo hoodie

But genji and lucio's are the only ones I even kinda like, the rest are pretty clear downgrades or barely perceptible changes (winston)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I have no opinion

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ditching Genji's clean Grey Fox look for a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms... Madness

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gripweed posted:

Goddamn that Tracer is as close as they could get to the original while still making it way worse.

She was already Tracer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't even know who any of those people are

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Rarity posted:

they're the main cast of battleborn

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Kerrzhe posted:

genji has finally learned to cover up his shame

Rarity posted:

everyone knows the cast of Paladins

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

look what they've done to my boy! :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Harrow posted:

battleborn

:dafuq:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

RBA Starblade posted:

Those designs are the same but a little worse lol

:yeah:, like they decided to remake the whole thing but with just a little less personality around the board. It really sucks

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

It's ok, you haven't reached their release year yet

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Kerrzhe posted:

look what they've done to my boy! :negative:

its horrific lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Junkrat finally got clean and found god and now won't shut the gently caress up about it.