Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

or to get defensive in a series of ads : Ambien, we're NOT racists, promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I lol everytiem

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3OUay2uWw

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlRI-KsGOrc

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Subjunctive posted:

ambien, man. cruel stuff, whaddya do?

didnt she go crazy after a hood ornament punctured her brain or something

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

oh man, she's definitely a witch

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ambien is a good drug to do it can help you sleep better so that’s one good thing about it. Another good thing about ambien is it gives you an N word pass. You can say whatever you want on ambien and people aren’t allowed to get mad because it’s just the drug talking. One power move is to say offensive things and blame ambien even if your not currently on ambien. Be careful though! If your someplace like work or a child custody hearing just being on ambien might still get you in trouble. Bottom line, ambien is good if you want to say things without consequences

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

projecthalaxy posted:

Huckabee's large adult sons

The snopes article about how they definitely killed a dog, BUT, we don't know if they enjoyed it.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

The snopes article about how they definitely killed a dog, BUT, we don't know if they enjoyed it.

loling about snopes in general again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NBA Jam ftw

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:hai:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Ambien is a good drug to do it can help you sleep better so that’s one good thing about it. Another good thing about ambien is it gives you an N word pass. You can say whatever you want on ambien and people aren’t allowed to get mad because it’s just the drug talking. One power move is to say offensive things and blame ambien even if your not currently on ambien. Be careful though! If your someplace like work or a child custody hearing just being on ambien might still get you in trouble. Bottom line, ambien is good if you want to say things without consequences

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/872260000491593728

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol I didn’t know about this. he’s probably just on desoxyn and wine (which presumably feels great)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Which one is racist

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which one is racist

The Greek urn, if you choose to believe

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's their house! The racist artifact's supposed to be there!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao at the risperdal one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

projecthalaxy posted:

It's their house! The racist artifact's supposed to be there!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

"Vintage record"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1577346637126680598

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wish Musk a very keep doubling up on depressants

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Some Desi zoomer Simpsons writer made a tweet lightly mocking Kamala, and some K-Hiver accused her of creating Apu, a character who first appeared years before she was born.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Friends, I am in need.

Can someone easily find for me that suuuper early pandemic tweet that showed 50 second or so animation wherein Covid, represented by red-ness, was spreading between people and fomites when they touch, until the ebtire world is red and the Soviet Anthem begins?

Googling variations of "covid tweet soviet anthem" has not worked so far.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Echo Chamber posted:

Some Desi zoomer Simpsons writer made a tweet lightly mocking Kamala, and some K-Hiver accused her of creating Apu, a character who first appeared years before she was born.

She created Apu and hired the time traveling Russians that hacked Joy Reid's blog to insert him earlier in the timeline

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I feel like I'd heard this before, but I guess cnn has confirmed "got schlonged" now

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

She created Apu and hired the time traveling Russians that hacked Joy Reid's blog to insert him earlier in the timeline

i still can't believe they didn't bounce joy reid after that nonsense. i guess they're invested and blatant lying isn't a disqualifier for the job

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Spergin Morlock posted:

i still can't believe they didn't bounce joy reid after that nonsense. i guess they're invested and blatant lying isn't a disqualifier for the job

it is the qualification for the job

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Jeb! asserting that he would kill baby Hitler

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

Biden was caught on a hot mike!?

Oh, it's not like this sort of thing costs you your premiership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEReCN9gO14

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Tincans posted:

Biden was caught on a hot mike!?

Oh, it's not like this sort of thing costs you your premiership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEReCN9gO14

c'mon man

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I feel like I'd heard this before, but I guess cnn has confirmed "got schlonged" now

the part about the bathroom break was new--and amusing--to me :D

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I've been looking all morning for a screenshot of that Jude Doyle tweet about Victory Hillary taking a moment at her inauguration to whisper something humiliating in Bill's ear on stage; it has unfortunately been deleted and everything I've found in forums search is just an embed rather than a screenshot. Can somebody help me out

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

loquacius posted:

I've been looking all morning for a screenshot of that Jude Doyle tweet about Victory Hillary taking a moment at her inauguration to whisper something humiliating in Bill's ear on stage; it has unfortunately been deleted and everything I've found in forums search is just an embed rather than a screenshot. Can somebody help me out

https://archive.ph/2MjuR#selection-3735.0-3833.114

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Turns out Hillary wasn't that important either

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Unhinged behavior

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Hillary leans into French clown Philippe Gaulier at the end of filming their piece. They hug. "You will never be this important," she whispers. "Not ever. I warned you this day would come." He turns to camera and rips the biggest wettest fart Hillary has ever heard.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

christmas boots posted:

Turns out Hillary wasn't that important either

Oh come on. Hillary is fundamental to Trump. Without her, he could never have happened. She’s essentially the Judas figure

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That's the one, thanks :tipshat:

ben shapino posted:

Unhinged behavior

I dunno if Doyle was also the one running the @IfHillaryHad gimmick account, which every day for like three years tweeted what it thought Victory Hillary would be doing that day, and all of them were like "today I made Mitch McConnell KISS MY FEET and then I made Bill go to CVS and pick up tampons"

but regardless there was a real weird undercurrent among Hillary fans that they wanted her to be president because it would be a great way for her to really get one over on her husband, whom they also loved and would defend to the death if you insulted him

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

loquacius posted:

That's the one, thanks :tipshat:

I dunno if Doyle was also the one running the @IfHillaryHad gimmick account, which every day for like three years tweeted what it thought Victory Hillary would be doing that day, and all of them were like "today I made Mitch McConnell KISS MY FEET and then I made Bill go to CVS and pick up tampons"

but regardless there was a real weird undercurrent among Hillary fans that they wanted her to be president because it would be a great way for her to really get one over on her husband, whom they also loved and would defend to the death if you insulted him

Serious human biology understander there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Serious human biology understander there

it's not about whether she needs the tampons, it's about forcing her husband to buy tampons. She would just throw them in the trash when he returned

As we all know, specifically wanting Hillary Clinton as President was not a politics thing at all