Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

Overwatch
@PlayOverwatch
When we come together, hope becomes a force more powerful than any weapon.
https://i.imgur.com/oomyzMS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just jumped to 10k. Imp Zone magic works again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Went from 20k here to 40k.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Went from 20k here to 40k.

Non Legendary IBS Awareness Humble Bundle user found. Lmfao at you

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

10 minutes now, going great!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

synthy#11348

add me if we aren't homies already. and please, if you use some other hosed up stupid name other than the one i would know you as here? don't bother.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

hoipe!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

That Little Demon Presents: Overwatch 2 [hope]

Squeezy Farm posted:

Yes! I love that they snuck this reference in.

lmao

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
30 minute queue then a black screen before i can even Quick Play. gently caress YOU blizzard. You think this is an acceptable way to treat an Overwatch 1 preorder player who participated in every single limited time PVE event ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah that’s awesome guys. But have we found any cool and good quips yet?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

d/c during a godlike zenny run. gently caress off.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

30 minute queue then a black screen before i can even Quick Play. gently caress YOU blizzard. You think this is an acceptable way to treat an Overwatch 1 preorder player who participated in every single limited time PVE event ?

Wormskull posted:

Yeah that’s awesome guys. But have we found any cool and good quips yet?

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

just unboxxed the pootis spencer skin

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
dunno where i was going with this lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Hopeful Demon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

heehee posted:

dunno where i was going with this lol

A for effort

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squee Overload.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Cubone posted:

patch notes
- added voice line where symmetra explains that being shot is an unpleasant sensory experience for her as an autistic woman
- when a symmetra player goes idle while looking at a map or a simple unicolor shape, she now sighs contentedly
- when symmetra observes 3 or more objects aligned along the same axis, she gains 5 shield (down from 15)

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Our characters now resemble FOX News caricatures as a show of solidarity with and, of course, clean-rear end grooming of, various markets.

-J. Kap Tha God

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lol.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Wait are they not actually putting a game mechanic where Symmetra, the character with a ramping-up damage style lightning gun, gets blinded by light or whatever, which would probably be cool poo poo to have for characters regardless of lore. She just tells Mei that Lights Are Weird For Me. lmfoa Come on.

Her rear end blinded me lol. With loving science.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

you would think out of all the characters that blizzard could convincingly create it would be a hyper autist

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

The last page of the games thread is just people posting screenshots of the character quips and saying Ahhhh big mood. It’s insane how they’re like a different species dude. Wtf is going on.

Lol its because I'm all of their's Dad. They all come from my seed haha. I spawned them all..The games forum is just a big release from my egg sac.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's gonna own when you hear all the new voice clips mixed in with the old ones. Like it's been 6 years and they've forgotten how to do the voices, with lovely quality bc they were recorded at home during the pandemic.

Yosemite McCree: I say I say I say it's high time we defund the police

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

getting ready for high noon! Hype!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In Training posted:

Guy in 2004: Diaaaabeetus Lol.

Same guy in 2022: Oh my god...Roadhog has diabetes in Season 4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing... definitely going to be the first emote i unlock with my legacy player tokens

https://twitter.com/ArrgeOW/status/1575494618610692096

dying laughing lmfao