Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

What did he blow his nose on?

He was just screaming unintelligibly and swinging that title belt around that he had on the wall. Currently working a horror spec script about it.

The one thing he's right about in that video is that NO ONE talks about MLW, even among wrestling fans. Even more than Impact it seems like a complete black hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i got to "Wrestling for the Masses but with a silent M" and i had to stop

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Penguin Patrol posted:

You should continue because he keeps saying it and it's funnier every time.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Putting his videos on Rumble is the perfect move for The Snob.

https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1577519408976728066

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Penguin Patrol posted:

He must be an L7 fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5mib0M0S3A

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Penguin Patrol posted:

I liked that he didn't just stop there, he felt the need to explain in full that this meant it was "wrestling for the asses"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1577268801695252481

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

amazing minds

https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1577272154634489856

https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1577727258554339328

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I swear every 3 months there's a new account with like 10k followers posting complete bullshit and passing it off as news

Who the gently caress is this "Xero News" guy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

I swear every 3 months there's a new account with like 10k followers posting complete bullshit and passing it off as news

Xero isn't new he has been breaking major stories for weeks now.

https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1575459298603405312

https://twitter.com/NewsXero/status/1565094703686623232

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wwe did feed xero the fast nationals for a few weeks lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

wwe did feed xero the fast nationals for a few weeks lol

He was just getting them from Alfred.

At least that's what it appeared since he was just posting them right after him.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I'll let you figure out a term to describe waking up to DMs of screenshots to his horrible writing.

cyberstalking probably since i know you're blocked by him on twitter

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Benne posted:

Heard rumors that it's the "AEW Botches" guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

I'm sorry that you can't accept people make fun of The Holzerman. Shocking I know, that things like this thread exist on twitter.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Heard rumors that it's the "AEW Botches" guy.

Someone should do the Iceberg meme but for AEW conspiracy theories.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
rip Buck Starsky, murdered by Tony Khan.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

He must be an L7 fan

When he gets mad, when he gets pissed at a promotion, he grabs a pen, and writes out a list of all the wrestlers who won't be missed.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

edogawa rando posted:

When he gets mad, when he gets pissed at a promotion, he grabs a pen, and writes out a list of all the wrestlers who won't be missed.

The Future Endeavors Note

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

KungFu Grip posted:

Cyberstalking: when you right click...Open In Incognito Window Twitter to look at the tweets of a dumb person? Huh, the bar has lowered significantly

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I'm sorry that you can't accept people make fun of The Holzerman. Shocking I know, that things like this thread exist on twitter.

i go to his account and see a dude spiraling into a depression about his life in between wrestling or sports tweets. even seeing you sharing one of his depressive episode tweets to make fun of in here. i dont think mocking a dude for mostly inoffensive wrestling post is as funny as the ones of a guy recording a video about being an outraged mlw fan or the ones that think they're great anti-aew scoop men. its comes across as you having an mean spirited and obsessive interest in a guy and his misery.

forkboy84 posted:

Cyberstalking: when you right click...Open In Incognito Window Twitter to look at the tweets of a dumb person? Huh, the bar has lowered significantly

yeah actually it is. if a person doesnt want you engaging with their personal account on social media its pretty simple to just move on and not check in on that person on twitter unless you're keeping tabs on them.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

i go to his account and see a dude spiraling into a depression about his life in between wrestling or sports tweets. even seeing you sharing one of his depressive episode tweets to make fun of in here. i dont think mocking a dude for mostly inoffensive wrestling post is as funny as the ones of a guy recording a video about being an outraged mlw fan or the ones that think they're great anti-aew scoop men. its comes across as you having an mean spirited and obsessive interest in a guy and his misery.

Just log off then, The Holzerman

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

yeah actually it is. if a person doesnt want you engaging with their personal account on social media its pretty simple to just move on and not check in on that person on twitter unless you're keeping tabs on them.

Writing a blog about something they know absolutely nothing about is pretty funny, and once again you ignore how I consumed this blog. He has been a character on twitter ever since he claimed Finn Balor was banned from entering the country due to terrorist ties, and people have been making fun of the guy ever since. So if he's been spiraling into depression for 8 years, you should try to get him to log off rather than claiming people are cyberstalking him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stand Up For The Holzerman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If someone is cyberstalking others and posting about it here, be sure to send a pm to one of the active mods or Hand Knit, Athanatos, or Azazoth. You can also email forumadmins@somethingawful.com to contact these and every other admin at once.

If no response is received, create a thread in the 'QCS' forum about the situation. These steps will make sure the stalker gets what's coming to them.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love the huge omission of true events between “Hangman can bury Punk” and “Punk gets sent home”. Plus the idea that Tony would somehow favor FTR over The Bucks. The whole tweet is kind of a masterpiece.

https://twitter.com/StatueForum/status/1577850667246370817?s=20&t=Bn_-FSQ7VYAM0iTUGerfGg

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love the huge omission of true events between “Hangman can bury Punk” and “Punk gets sent home”. Plus the idea that Tony would somehow favor FTR over The Bucks. The whole tweet is kind of a masterpiece.

https://twitter.com/StatueForum/status/1577850667246370817?s=20&t=Bn_-FSQ7VYAM0iTUGerfGg

https://twitter.com/asseater4201/status/1577851683765243904

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

"I don't care whose fault it actually was, Andrade is the better wrestler so he should face less punishment."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

"I don't care whose fault it actually was, Andrade is the better wrestler so he should face less punishment."

"Best wrestling in the world" is referring to Omega, I think.

Which is equally funny, 'cause. Y'know. I dunno who needs to hear this at this point but Omega didn't get chomp marks on the inside of his arm because he was an innocent victim just trying to save a dog.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel like someone could pull a gun on Sammy and people would be asking what did Sammy do to cause it. The heat that dude gets is unreal, I love it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

sammy innocent

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

sammy innocent

ok but how u know

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

MJeff posted:

"Best wrestling in the world" is referring to Omega, I think.

Which is equally funny, 'cause. Y'know. I dunno who needs to hear this at this point but Omega didn't get chomp marks on the inside of his arm because he was an innocent victim just trying to save a dog.

It's only possible for bad people who do bad things to get bitten on the inside of their arms. Outside of their arms, morally neutral at worst.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
fightful youtube chat almost feels like cheating

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Happiness is a bill gun

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

fightful youtube chat almost feels like cheating

I appreciate that last guy's vulnerability though :unsmith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ELPlethora/status/1578039187244290049

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
"Hangnail" Adam Page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

flashy_mcflash posted:

You should continue because he keeps saying it and it's funnier every time.

It's like he had never actually said it out loud before, and kept circling back to it in awe like a gawker fixated on something at the Louvre

"Asses of the masses, or masses of the asses...*earnest guffaw*"

Had some early-era more-wholesome Dan Quinn vibes