Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

It's almost as if there would be a tragedy of the commons. Feel free to use that term, 2nd Amendment, my gift to you.

Can i use it to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Sex Farm posted:

Can i use it to?

Your body is the commons on the sex farm?

That is to say, it is neglected

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

Your body is the commons on the sex farm?

That is to say, it is neglected

Jesus christ man i have a family

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Sex Farm posted:

Jesus christ man i have a family

It happens to a lot of people after they start a family.

It's a real tragedy.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

2nd Amendment posted:

It happens to a lot of people after they start a family.

It's a real tragedy.

Where do you stand on my "Elon Musk should buy the XFL" stance

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Sex Farm posted:

Can i use it to?

:golfclap:

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Sex Farm posted:

Where do you stand on my "Elon Musk should buy the XFL" stance

Like Libertarianism, the philosophical purity of the XFL will clearly triumph over the statist NFL. Because of the rules and, especially, the lack of rules, the XFL will naturally be more fun for viewers and therefore more successful.

QED

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

that boy ain't right

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Dammit, 2nd Amendment had to go and post negative charged hope particles in another thread and get probated for it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Consummate Professional posted:

I’m terri scrivener

was that the lady with a feeding tube

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
this is it. Elon has truly transcended. he's beyond everything now. Think of the next technological revolution after the Internet. but then like what comes after that? it would be post-whatever that is.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

I won't believe it until there is a 5-minute CGI concept art sizzle reel.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s too in-depth to talk about how people have been killed over property (because it makes my point look dumb as poo poo).

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

TheBizzness posted:

It’s too in-depth to talk about how people have been killed over property (because it makes my point look dumb as poo poo).

and starved, displaced, genocided, imprisoned, enslaved, etc

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

2nd Amendment posted:

Like Libertarianism, the philosophical purity of the XFL will clearly triumph over the statist NFL. Because of the rules and, especially, the lack of rules, the XFL will naturally be more fun for viewers and therefore more successful.

QED

Where do you stand on this being or not being a Wendy's?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

2nd Amendment posted:

Because we want to help you understand the true nature of the reality of the world. We want to set you free. Because we are Lucifer, bringer of Light and Gnosis!

If OP wasn't probed I would ask him if he wants to set everyone free regardless of race or gender, or if this only applies to straight white men of northern european descent like a lot of liberation philosophies do.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
They say he carved his spoon from the big dipper

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

what the gently caress even is the last page and a half of this thread

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Reads like a parody post I would've tried in my teens, ty for the nostalgia

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Slotducks posted:

An absolute mental patient having a meltdown

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Slotducks posted:

this is ur brain on hegel

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Slotducks posted:

one of SA's longtime weirdo gimmicks doing his thing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

eating lunch and doing more scrivening

:justscriven:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bad Purchase posted:

:justscriven:

I would prefer not to

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I kinda think he’s a functional meth addict with mild schizophrenia. It would at least explain him simping for the grifter girls who needed a car. Doesn’t really explain keyboard goop however.

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

2nd Amendment posted:

My track record is lie 99%.

Freudian slip?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I kinda think he’s a functional meth addict with mild schizophrenia. It would at least explain him simping for the grifter girls who needed a car. Doesn’t really explain keyboard goop however.

Lol. That's the that guy?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Getting grifted by girls would explain why he became a libertarian.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nice Guy Patron posted:

Lol. That's the that guy?

Yessir. He “2nd amendment” username was made when the uvlade shooting occurred.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Wow. I knew they were somebody, but I hadn't tied the name to specific memorably dumb things.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
What was his username before 2nd amendment?

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

King Carnivore posted:

What was his username before 2nd amendment?

Kyoon?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Shbobdb/Vitruvian Manic

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Using some variant of 2nd Amendment as your user name should be an instant ban, nothing good will come from someone like that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

There's probably a good Bear Arms username in there somewhere, which should be excepted

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Captain Hygiene posted:

There's probably a good Bear Arms username in there somewhere, which should be excepted

At least someone with that name probably has a sense of humor.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I just read that Elon is having a tantrum again, saying that Twitter won't accept the original offer they agreed on. Do you think he'll actually buy it or will he pull a Trump and continue to stall with lawsuits?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
10 to 1 odds say the “original offer” he means is considerably lower than the actual original offer

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

John Yossarian posted:

I just read that Elon is having a tantrum again, saying that Twitter won't accept the original offer they agreed on. Do you think he'll actually buy it or will he pull a Trump and continue to stall with lawsuits?

you can read the SEC filing he made, i posted it back before whatever happened to this thread last night. but it was only a couple sentences and basically said "yeah, i'll buy twitter if you end the lawsuit and if i can get the funding." but unless twitter thinks they might lose the trial, there's no incentive for them to pay any attention at all until he actually shows up with the money in his hand.

most likely he's just trying to stall for time, which has already worked because today the judge pushed the trial back to november at the earliest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it is truly amazing that the social media sensation with the business model that nobody could ever figure out that almost certainly caused everybody on earth's life to get demonstrably worse is going to end up being force-sold out of spite for $70M to a guy who doesnt even want it

the aristocrats, everyone.