Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
most of it is repeated five times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
had an intrusive thought of "Tism the Dragon Tickler" to the tune of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and now I have to live with it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

You've gotta ask yourself a question.."Do I feel Magic?" Well.. do you, cunts?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

i dont know what it is so im gonna read it

just kidding this is way too long

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at every post, a star shines on you for this jeffrey

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Heath posted:

had an intrusive thought of "Tism the Dragon Tickler" to the tune of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and now I have to live with it

I always forget seppos dont know tism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3V6jxoolw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i do like that this manifesto has a couple images of the starsiege logo, that game kicked rear end.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Heath posted:

lol gently caress!

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJEeAVWG4o

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
great palate cleanser after those scrawlings of a madman.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

IGgy IGsen posted:

I pretty much just opened it and thought I'm not gonna read all that poo poo. So I scrolled through it and what the gently caress is that even?

E: I mean, I know what it is but what the gently caress?

It's the post with the most

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

this guy freakin gloves tribes 1

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

is par tof this just the entire tribes 1 reddit copy pasted

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Tribalwar Forums are no longer about free speech, or the Tribes
series being good, and has instead turned into a StormFront.org
style white supremacy dead subforum

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Stux posted:

is par tof this just the entire tribes 1 reddit copy pasted

idk much about the tribes 1 reddit, I just play tribes and live in the tribes house in Ontario

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Heath posted:

Oh God why have you done this

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Crime on a Dime posted:

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

holy poo poo I'm 21 again

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Dare’s #1 tell was that that mofo just cannot help himself from talking about Tribes. It still makes me laugh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Heath posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

I assumed this was the original music video that was basically a home sex video sped up to 16x but this is probably better and I at least got the song right

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

IGgy IGsen posted:

great palate cleanser after those scrawlings of a madman.

there are opportunities in life to gain knowledge, and experience. sometimes it's necessary to take a risk

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I lost it at the sideways photo of Hillary Clinton.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Never!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Much like our beloved lowtax dare might have been charged with hitting a woman and im sure once asked fyad to delete all his posts as they could be used for evidence. Then again his brain was mush so you cant be sure if that was true

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

good advice

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Does anyone remember that time someone found Dare posting on another forum going on a rant about Jeffrey being some random DJ from Toronto?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I don't want to

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol at fyad posts being submitted as court evidence

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
the fbi visting twisty

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol at fyad posts being submitted as court evidence

w/ sigs on

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It can't be any worse than that time had to submit space station 13 chat logs to the FBI

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Imagining the judge solemnly saying something like "Mmmh, I don't think I get FYAD" while reviewing posts from the "when your farts smell like poop" thread, wondering what a white noise machine is.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

rodbeard posted:

It can't be any worse than that time had to submit space station 13 chat logs to the FBI
I'd never heard about this before, what happened?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

after reviewing fyad posts, the court has ordered us to take away their sigs, to make it sting

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

It was the lawsuit this year that had SA legally declared a comedy forum wasn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Someone decided to make school shooting threats at 1am in the SS13 chat, and the goon who was running the server had to then notify the FBI and local police.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3485140&userid=104992&perpage=40&pagenumber=15#post414918557

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

Yeah, if you're gonna try to commit blackmail and extortion, both of which are criminal acts, it's pretty unwise to do so when your real name and location are both very easily found. Kids these days.

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

It was a real hoot having to say the words "Space station 13" and "autisticpowers.info" and explain why people were farting up a storm in a chatlog I had to send to the FBI a few months ago.

Dr. Cogwerks posted:

Some weirdo was making rapey and creepy comments in game one night at about one AM. I yelled at them, they responded with a couple weird cryptic messages and then this, roughly: "well thanks for all the fun times here, i've got my rifle loaded and i'm gonna be shooting up a school full of kids in the morning, so this is goodbye"

User key was his first initial and last name with a number, that same account name was also used by a certain college student's blog and google+ page. Found his city and college from those, and the IP address he was playing from matched the ip registry for that college. Submitted the admin log, ip and timestamps to the FBI's online tips form, got several frantic calls back from city police and FBI agents over the next several hours and ended up getting calls from various detectives and fbi agents every hour or so from one am to three pm. No goddamn sleep.

Dude's dorm room was raided and he was arrested within about three hours of his comments, dorm was searched, computer taken to forensics, all that jazz. I dunno what happened past that though. I did have to write up some incident reports and attach a whole bunch of supplementary text and pictures about what ss13 is, how we log player communications and login info, how people find the game, how people register for the game, and a whole bunch of other stuff like that. Somewhere there's a screenshot in an FBI evidence folder showing a bunch of regular players farting, because it was impossible to find any portion of the game chat panel WITHOUT farting.

goddamn you all