Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

if you want cum town recommendations I checked my listening history and the best episodes are 151 pussy for lobster, 267 I said yep, 110 how about I camp where I fuckin want and 77 I swear I uploaded this
quoting this to find it later to recommend to people

pussy for lobster is definitely one of the best

i was also dying during the Gentry country guy episode where nick sings country songs about helicopters. i cant find the number though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
matt on breakthrough news live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clnCGGUSmxQ

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Xaris posted:

quoting this to find it later to recommend to people

pussy for lobster is definitely one of the best

i was also dying during the Gentry country guy episode where nick sings country songs about helicopters. i cant find the number though

Where I come from,
Everyone dies in a helicopter crash

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Rania's range of guests are definitely the funniest of any podcast.

Following up the Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez with Matt Christman is something. The Christman interview is gonna get way more views too.

I normally listen so I didn't realize the East is a Podcast host was calling in with a 2003 era webcam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_m9qObajXo

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Xaris posted:

lmfao that's such a good part

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Dying in a helicopter crash like simple country folk.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i must have some weird time dilation because i swear that guy died in like dec 2019 or jan 2020 and there was a episode about it, but i looked and he died in 2017?? okay seriously someone help me find the episode number because this is driving me crazy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Shout out to Hunter Walker for telling a story on The Insurgents about being at the Trump fast food banquet, still my favorite Trump moment.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Xaris posted:

i must have some weird time dilation because i swear that guy died in like dec 2019 or jan 2020 and there was a episode about it, but i looked and he died in 2017?? okay seriously someone help me find the episode number because this is driving me crazy

premium ep241

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El28bX2vKbU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Hot Couch ep with Stav. Also the other ep with Stav.

Such a good podcast experience. 10/10 even if you don't like chappo or stav

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
All the Stavy episodes rule. Give him the 4th mic.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

this features also one of the best timed "hell yeah"s by Nick

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br98ad469og
some good comments here

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

PostNouveau posted:

All the Stavy episodes rule. Give him the 4th mic.

And the 5th, and 6th, he'll eat as many as you give him

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1577707957814718464

Felix is such an epic bacon poster

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

RT IF YOU AGREE!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'm gay RT if you agree

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

tokin opposition posted:

I'm gay RT if you agree

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’m RT be gay if you agree

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Rania's range of guests are definitely the funniest of any podcast.

Following up the Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez with Matt Christman is something. The Christman interview is gonna get way more views too.
gotta get the chapo listeners to send their money to cuba somehow

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

I'm gay RT if you agree

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hes right however

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TheSlutPit posted:

New trueanon whips. I didn’t really get the LSD-synanon connection before, but listening to the Game simulation it was super clear how it was designed by someone who had a traumatically insightful acid trip and decided that the trauma was the point.

i just listened to it, yeah. all this is also insanely hosed up. like i knew a bit that those shady mormon utah 'troubled teens' camps were rape and abuse machines but not much more than that

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Episode 4 just dropped.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Ytlaya posted:

It was good, yeah.

I think the CEDU-related stuff with kids/teens being made to do Game-stuff is even more disturbing to me. As adults, you at least technically have the ability to extricate yourself from the situation (even if there are powerful social pressures against doing so). But as a kid you're completely trapped, and most adults won't believe you even if you attempt to tell them. It's seriously the stuff of nightmares.

That one comic drawn by the guy who attended one of those schools (if someone has it, please link it; I forget where it was hosted) is one of the more disturbing and upsetting things I've read. Basically like the stuff Brace describes, only when this guy tried to escape he didn't succeed. One of the most soul-crushing parts is the time he manages to escape for a couple months, but still gets caught and kidnapped back to the institute.

I don't remember if they were CEDU schools but on SA there was a rash of posts in the mid to late aughts from goons who had been forced/gone to these schools and it's insane that they're legal at all.

Not that they're at all on the same level, but some of the treatment echoes what happened in the residential school system. Bringing colonial systems back home.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

are they going to go and confront the guy who tortured belden for the miniseries finale motivated by crudely adapted jungian psychoanalysis

that sounds like a really bad idea

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

V. Illych L. posted:

are they going to go and confront the guy who tortured belden for the miniseries finale motivated by crudely adapted jungian psychoanalysis

that sounds like a really bad idea

Its the ultimate podcast. Become the true crime.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1578047847303450625?s=20&t=R5nPoi1BBceu486TfwtGPw

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

What kind of animal is aurthur even supposed to be? Some kind of dumbass shrew?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

What kind of animal is aurthur even supposed to be? Some kind of dumbass shrew?

He's an aardvark. Topic Locked.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Aardvark. Arthur the aardvark.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they redid the headphone meme for real arthur heads

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dreylad posted:

I don't remember if they were CEDU schools but on SA there was a rash of posts in the mid to late aughts from goons who had been forced/gone to these schools and it's insane that they're legal at all.

Not that they're at all on the same level, but some of the treatment echoes what happened in the residential school system. Bringing colonial systems back home.

bro is this what prestor jane was talking about for all these years?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

stupid illustration. everyone has the red focusrite usb audio interface. gas

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

bro is this what prestor jane was talking about for all these years?

Not really but probably equally lovely. She was in a Christian homeschool cult and these are boarding school type institutions that naive parents send their children off to

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lol Some More News is now advertising an "eco-friendly debit card"

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Arthur will be anorexic and saying slurs on his podcast within 2 months

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Not really but probably equally lovely. She was in a Christian homeschool cult and these are boarding school type institutions that naive parents send their children off to

I see. thnx

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Amber A'Lee Frost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Amber A'Lee Frost

lmao