Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

Prester Jane Was Right even if she was a really bad poster

About what? This is like when people give credit to Jordan Peterson for recognizing that there are flaws in our society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Jordan Peterson was right.

Cleaning your room is a good habit to have

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Except his room looks like poo poo and he gets sickened from drinking apple juice, a beverage for babies (I drink it regularly because I am stronger than a baby :smug:)

vanishedimam
Nov 15, 2017
he frequently says that until you clean your room (get your house in order) you have no business railing against anything else in the world. or at least he did until his drug habit got so bad he got put into a russian coma which temporarily stopped him from failing against the world

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Amber A'Lee Frost

wizard
izard
zard
ard
rd
d
master
aster
ster
ter
er
r

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lobster shirt posted:

whats the lore on prester jane, dont know this person

noob

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

vanishedimam posted:

really enjoying the new true anon stuff on synanon. i had listened to a normie podcast about synanon and its spinoffs a while back so am pretty familiar with it, but it's fun to get the facts through their lens and it's interesting to see them try a more scripted and produced format (chomsky the unheralded star of these i think)

i guess im in the minority where i didn't much care for the game reenactment. went on a bit long and felt a little theater kid to me, but maybe i just wasn't in the right place mentally to receive it

bro im pretty sure liz is a theatre kid. its okay to to be an earnest theatre kid when you're producing a show

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
*listening a radio play where you can hear the actors turning pages in their scripts* wow seems kind of like theatre poo poo to me

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

id die for liz

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

id die for liz

Soon you will have the chance

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Smythe posted:

*listening a radio play where you can hear the actors turning pages in their scripts* wow seems kind of like theatre poo poo to me

one day you'll get to go to a theater where the actors memorize their lines, its pretty cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Trabisnikof posted:

one day you'll get to go to a theater where the actors memorize their lines, its pretty cool

i produce theatre for a living, op

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

weird way to say your life is a lie

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Smythe posted:

my statement still stands

(i kid)

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Liz was a professional clown at one point

this is why she’s so unattainable by even globetrotting secret agents like Brace

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

Watch it turn out to be improv theater

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Liz was a professional clown at one point

this is why she’s so unattainable by even globetrotting secret agents like Brace

sigh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Trabisnikof posted:

my statement still stands

(i kid)

youre alowed to be mean to me dont worry =D

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

She was a schizophrenic survivor of a Christian homeschool cult who would type incredibly long d&d posts as she let her mind wander and match patterns, coining terms like Compaction Cycle that would invariably be capitalized, sometimes taking words with established meanings and using them in novel ways. She had a huge long thread in d&d that claimed to explain the conservative movement, and a bunch of people who would hang off her posts finding insight in the ramblings, and sometimes there was insight but a lot of it was just using 5000 words to say something self evident. She also had her share of haters. Eventually perma’d for reasons idk why it was after I mostly stopped paying attention to her or the threads she posted in

Eventually she would bring the topic around to otherkin and how she joined a group of tumblr angelkin who would engage in psychic battle with tumblr devilkin on the astral plane. This tended to undermine whatever point she was trying to make.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

some plague rats posted:

Soon you will have the chance

🙏

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Amber A'Lee Frost

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

whats the lore on prester jane, dont know this person

D&D/C-SPAM moron who was in a cult when young and thought they had it all figured out w/ grand theory of some bullshit. They had hardcore hanger-ons who were lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

She was a schizophrenic survivor of a Christian homeschool cult who would type incredibly long d&d posts as she let her mind wander and match patterns, coining terms like Compaction Cycle that would invariably be capitalized, sometimes taking words with established meanings and using them in novel ways. She had a huge long thread in d&d that claimed to explain the conservative movement, and a bunch of people who would hang off her posts finding insight in the ramblings, and sometimes there was insight but a lot of it was just using 5000 words to say something self evident. She also had her share of haters. Eventually perma’d for reasons idk why it was after I mostly stopped paying attention to her or the threads she posted in

drat, shes was low rent matt christman lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

bro im pretty sure liz is a theatre kid. its okay to to be an earnest theatre kid when you're producing a show

God I wish I was in a town that had a Year of the Smile show.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Watch it turn out to be improv theater

It's real theater. No, I've never been to his shows but I've been to festivals his shows were featured in.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/cursedhive/status/1578049672106614785?cxt=HHwWgoCx_Zv0reYrAAAA

Lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

“heterosexuality is something that must be achieved” is going to stick in my head like “primitive root weiner”

https://twitter.com/_timbarker/status/1578187117007896576

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Give into the gay rod... Your journey can be over

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

tokin opposition posted:

Give into the gay rod... Your journey can be over

Gay Rodd

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
most teenage boys thinking about having sex: “wow this is really scary”

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
need an emergency pod from chapo for these revelations

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Holy poo poo, are Brace/Liz really going to interview Patrick Mckenna in the final The Game episode?

Genuinely anxious about listening to that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the milk machine posted:

most teenage boys thinking about having sex: “wow this is really scary”

I used to think about having sex and my teeth would chatter so loud no one noticed my boners

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m scared
So scared
I’m scared of having sex
(So scared)

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Bust Rod Dreher

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'll sacrifice myself to have all the sex so you don't have to

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ytlaya posted:

Holy poo poo, are Brace/Liz really going to interview Patrick Mckenna in the final The Game episode?

Genuinely anxious about listening to that.

is it the final one?

the music in The Game episodes are really good, yung should use it for all the episodes going forward. i don't like the jeffrey epstein theme song. there's a lot better music he could play

also ghost stories for the end of the world when it played hurdy durpy man was better

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

is it the final one?

the music in The Game episodes are really good, yung should use it for all the episodes going forward. i don't like the jeffrey epstein theme song. there's a lot better music he could play

also ghost stories for the end of the world when it played hurdy durpy man was better

I can’t agree with this. the twin peaks theme Jeffry Epstein mix is a thing of immense beauty too pure for this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I can’t agree with this. the twin peaks theme Jeffry Epstein mix is a thing of immense beauty too pure for this world