Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
those people are insane, but at least they actually like hillary for an actual trait she possesses and not something ascribed to her by a publicist. she's petty, cruel and vindictive, and they dig that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

loquacius posted:

it's not about whether she needs the tampons, it's about forcing her husband to buy tampons. She would just throw them in the trash when he returned

As we all know, specifically wanting Hillary Clinton as President was not a politics thing at all

That’s weird. I have purchased tampons before on request of somebody I’m dating and also for roommates I’m not even sexually involved with. Are there actually guys who won’t buy them? Why? I assume because they’re embarrassed for the grocery store clerk to know they’re in a relationship with a woman? That makes no sense to me but it also seems like a hang up the typical American male might have so just lmao

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/872862858073296897?s=46&t=LLorf1dFrIHiv2YFo80ANQ

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Oh come on. Hillary is fundamental to Trump. Without her, he could never have happened. She’s essentially the Judas figure

Pretty good wages for a swing-and-a-miss

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That’s weird. I have purchased tampons before on request of somebody I’m dating and also for roommates I’m not even sexually involved with. Are there actually guys who won’t buy them? Why? I assume because they’re embarrassed for the grocery store clerk to know they’re in a relationship with a woman? That makes no sense to me but it also seems like a hang up the typical American male might have so just lmao

When Sally Ride went to space for a couple weeks, NASA engineers asked her, "So, how many tampons do you think you'll need? Like... two hundred?"

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

quote:

The “femtech” market is estimated to be worth $50 billion by 2025, but globally, only 10 percent of investor money goes to women-led startups. At Apple, women hold 29 percent of leadership positions and 23 percent of tech positions, and almost all of those women are white. This is very much the industry standard — if anything, slightly better than it. Because “femtech” is everywhere these days, it’s easy to forget that when Apple Health debuted in 2014, senior VP of software engineering Craig Federighi told users, “You can monitor all of your metrics that you’re most interested in.” This did not, for nearly a year, include period tracking.

apple watch got cycle tracking in 2018. a dedicated "log periodic changes in your body" device that wouldn't include what is the most obvious thing to the biggest audience

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Animal-Mother posted:

When Sally Ride went to space for a couple weeks, NASA engineers asked her, "So, how many tampons do you think you'll need? Like... two hundred?"

lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Narragansett?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

is this real? lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

is this real? lol

Everything's real, friend

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i mean it's funny either way but if her campaign actually said that, lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

is this real? lol

yeah

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

liz warren has never said "hi neighbor" while tossing a 'gansett over the fence

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
how tf can you claim to have never even thought the N-word, you never read Tom Sawyer??

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

liz warren has never said "hi neighbor" while tossing a 'gansett over the fence

I like a good N-word tallboy while having a cup of N-word clam chowder

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

how tf can you claim to have never even thought the N-word, you never read Tom Sawyer??

Fact: Elizabeth Warren has never read a book.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

loquacius posted:

That's the one, thanks :tipshat:

I dunno if Doyle was also the one running the @IfHillaryHad gimmick account, which every day for like three years tweeted what it thought Victory Hillary would be doing that day, and all of them were like "today I made Mitch McConnell KISS MY FEET and then I made Bill go to CVS and pick up tampons"

but regardless there was a real weird undercurrent among Hillary fans that they wanted her to be president because it would be a great way for her to really get one over on her husband, whom they also loved and would defend to the death if you insulted him

@IfHillaryHad was this lady, Sarah Lerner, who once shared a ride with CumTown's own Adam Friedland, and whose podcast, Hellbent, was one of the greatest examples of Trump derangement syndrome I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0ONogCmDg

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Oh come on. Hillary is fundamental to Trump. Without her, he could never have happened. She’s essentially the Judas figure

Yeah, I dont know if important is the right word, but her being a charisma vaccuum with no idea how to run a campaign certainly has made her one of the most... "consequential" people of the 21st century.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Liz Warren literally cannot hear rap music

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Liz Warren literally cannot hear rap music

Liz Warren's denials have me convinced that she says the n-word, takes risperdal, and had racist knickknacks all over her house

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

along those lines:

https://twitter.com/fredtjoseph/status/1230580030952165377

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

No mere one hit wonder, that guy also gave us this

https://mobile.twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/1303109572467593216

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
anyone got the bloated Mussolini tweet capped?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Seventy-five thousand likes lmao get real.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

cenotaph posted:

Seventy-five thousand likes lmao get real.

Sounds about right if that’s every single person that voted for her in the primaries.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Sounds about right if that’s every single person that voted for her in the primaries.

She would have won if even more people voted for her :mad:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

bedpan posted:

Liz Warren's denials have me convinced that she says the n-word, takes risperdal, and had racist knickknacks all over her house

and she's domming a marine

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The pod save boys were the ones who convinced Warren to the DNA test.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Yeah, I dont know if important is the right word, but her being a charisma vaccuum with no idea how to run a campaign certainly has made her one of the most... "consequential" people of the 21st century.

Hillary literally worked behind the scenes to boost Trump in the Republican primary, believing him an easy target. This was disclosed in the emails, speaking of funny politics poo poo I remember

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thinking about liz warren just reminded me of the entire pete buttigieg 2020 campaign

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

the barbershop was real but it had just opened and was in a strip mall directly next to warren's headquarters for eastern NC and all the people in the barbershop were warren staffers/volunteers

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Amy Klobuchar forgetting the Mexican President's name and Buttigieg being an insufferable douche about it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
what is Aleppo?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The entire libertarian party and literally everything they do each election

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

vyelkin posted:

what is Aleppo?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

e:fb

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

A Bakers Cousin posted:

The entire libertarian party and literally everything they do each election

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fermun posted:

the barbershop was real but it had just opened and was in a strip mall directly next to warren's headquarters for eastern NC and all the people in the barbershop were warren staffers/volunteers

Yes, andhad carpeted floors ..ideal for a barbershop, naturally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin