Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Saalkin posted:

He only won because my teammate decided to ignore the plan we'd established before the match :colbert:

Thank you for honouring the ritual of combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Of Noble Birth and Mercenary Mind

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
No more Friday night beer drilling for this nooner. Sober solidarity with my wife who I stuck my weener in and somehow a baby(!) got stuck (??) up there, it sounds all kinda fishy to me, but anyhow, now we can't drink for a while

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
It should be illegal to have to work on Friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

No more Friday night beer drilling for this nooner. Sober solidarity with my wife who I stuck my weener in and somehow a baby(!) got stuck (??) up there, it sounds all kinda fishy to me, but anyhow, now we can't drink for a while

good husband and dad. congrats nooner

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nooner posted:

my wife who I stuck my weener in and somehow a baby(!) got stuck (??) up there

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol. yep,. this is what it's like. gl nooners wife

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat, friday already?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nooner posted:

buy your kid an account now before inflation raises prices on these things

ps congrats nooner!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Literally on a remote island sipping an island drink!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

big grains of salt!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Gatts posted:

Two Fridays in a row! Well done!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Demon Of The Fall posted:

big grains of salt!

Two week cruise, lol. It just timed out perfectly that two fridays we ended up at Ocean Cay, the MSC cruise company’s island.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

Two week cruise, lol. It just timed out perfectly that two fridays we ended up at Ocean Cay, the MSC cruise company’s island.

cruises are great and super fun, did a disney cruise with the fam before COVID and it was a blast

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm listening to this album and this seems like a v friday video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you eastern fucks close this thread WELL before friday is over on the west coast. its just like the federal elections, its all wrapped up and decided before people have even started counting over here!!! <:mad:>

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this thread is located in Gods Own Posting Timezone which is EST. apologies if you live and/or think in an inferior time zone but we must maintain some semblance of order itt or we might as well leave the thread open for all 7 days of the week which would be complete anarchy, as you might imagine. if you live somewhere in the west of the americas (or even on other continents like africa or asia or even europe (living in europe is discouraged)), it is advised to get your friday posting in while it is still friday in the civilized world. than kyou for your concern but i will not be revisiting this topic

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drat i shoulda checked the wiki first

this is why i vote NDP (Nude Dude Posters)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Took an early and extended lunch to take the dogs on a long walk on this beautiful New England Friday. 75 and sunny, no clouds, autumn colors starting to POP!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
friday tip: do not get the flu this year

first day I've been able to do anything more than "sleep" and "exist". the entire past week I've been hoping for death but hey it's Friday and I'm coming out the other side.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Took an early and extended lunch to take the dogs on a long walk on this beautiful New England Friday. 75 and sunny, no clouds, autumn colors starting to POP!

yeah 77 here on the south shore, sitting in the shade waiting for my Chinese food then heading home to eat and maybe gain some weight back

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

first day I've been able to do anything more than "sleep" and "exist". the entire past week I've been hoping for death but hey it's Friday and I'm coming out the other side.

yeah 77 here on the south shore, sitting in the shade waiting for my Chinese food then heading home to eat and maybe gain some weight back

wb luvcow was wondering where you were

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fall colors and leaves really helping my Friday vibe too. Cheers to all who can enjoy some leaves.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

Hell yeah man feel better soon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Probably gonna finish up this spreadsheet that HAS to be done by COB and then call it a day. Getting out of office replies on 90% of emails seems like I’m missing out

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

long loving weeekend approaching FAST. coming in early to leave at 2:30 about to pay off

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Once again…

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

getting my turkey syrup lean on

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

getting my turkey syrup lean on

making beef bourguignon this year for thanksgiving cause i'm sick of turkey but yeah basically this

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
if you haven't taken a drive through Tennessee in the fall, would definitely recommend it

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
I got the afternoon off to get a COVID-19 freedom booster. Hopefully rectally.

As of Monday, I'll have had 4 stat holidays in the last 6 weeks :hellyeah:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

making beef bourguignon this year for thanksgiving cause i'm sick of turkey but yeah basically this
i made that for xmas one year and at the last minute my aunt was like "hey why dont you also use this rib-eye" or something as well as the leaner beef that i had bough and i was like "yeah more beef why not" but it ended up being like a super fatty cut or something cause it made the beefy bourguinon so greasy and thick and i didnt account for it, like it needed to be skimmed or more wine or something

people were like "wow thats rich" and only ate like half of it cause. :negative:

i havnt made beefy bourginon since

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
just checked and it’s true!

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1578405431445266433

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Nooner posted:

not following this logic, i was taught when mom was pregnant it meant mom was eating for two and dad was drinking for two

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Today started off great but it's steadily declining. Found out I'm working night shift for two weeks, I smashed my finger between a car door and a wall, and got rubbing alcohol in my eye 😭

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

neato burrito posted:

Today started off great but it's steadily declining. Found out I'm working night shift for two weeks, I smashed my finger between a car door and a wall, and got rubbing alcohol in my eye 😭
its always darkest before the dawn...

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

At least the breakfast tacos were pretty good.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My new training told me this department in the summers until Thanksgiving takes long weekends off at 2 if our work is in a good spot so I got to leave early. Hell yeah.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Friday coffee!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

neato burrito posted:

not going great for me either, as i had to read your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
just kidding! only a bit of lighthearted ribbing among friday crew members. love your posting please do more, eyeballs willing