Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

turtle san stole the footy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

there were super mario brothers arcade cabinets too that were just the NES mario

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

copy posted:

there were super mario brothers arcade cabinets too that were just the NES mario

he said mario bros not super mario bros you loving dumbass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

thats a good point. im sorry chris pratt i tried giving you the benefit of the doubt

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Turtle-san, turtle-san. Six foot eight weighs a loving ton

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol whoa

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Imp zone copium sure hits different lmfaoooo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke posted:

Imp zone copium sure hits different lmfaoooo

Why don't you cop a hold of these nuts.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Why don't you cop a hold of these nuts.

Yeah pal let me get a pair of the worlds tiniest tweezers and an electron freaking microscope. Like anyone has time for that poo poo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Yeah pal let me get a pair of the worlds tiniest tweezers and an electron freaking microscope. Like anyone has time for that poo poo

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's high time we respect UK slang lmfao tf outta here

Hizke posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

too delighted by “turtle-san” to care about anything else

Turtle-san, Turtle-san, does whatever a Koopa can

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chris Pratt: I'm permabanned poster KoopaStomper85.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

remembering the windup before he said koopa and loling again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i first started stomping....koopas? when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the original mario bros. arcade game at my local laundromat and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "i remember stomping... koopas?" and "mushroom kingdom, here we come!" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "video game" style of mario bros was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" mario bros. to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I spent hours of my life stomping…

Koopas.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm stomping... koopas?

tmfc posted:

i first started stomping....koopas? when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the original mario bros. arcade game at my local laundromat and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "i remember stomping... koopas?" and "mushroom kingdom, here we come!" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "video game" style of mario bros was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" mario bros. to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Koopas.

lolollol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

tmfc posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Koopas.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Koopas.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Charlie Day and Jack Black are going to be the best parts of this film

quote if agree

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/beetlemoses/status/1578409688403963904?s=20&t=72ef3peEkL_bJwaG7_BDBA

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011