Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
lmao later on in the stream Woolie rubs Reggie getting hit by Galactica Phantoms all the time in his face to get under his skin.

It works too, salt loving everywhere.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

ApeHawk posted:

I dunno, I've heard he's not so trustworthy around pies

Or trophies.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Pat and Woolie are both streaming Street Fighter 6 and they're playing each other right now

Pat's character looks incredible too

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Big Scary Owl posted:

Pat and Woolie are both streaming Street Fighter 6 and they're playing each other right now

thanks for posting about this, i wouldn't have caugh it otherwise. pat completely stomping him as guile at the moment :laugh:

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

beep by grandpa posted:

thanks for posting about this, i wouldn't have caugh it otherwise. pat completely stomping him as guile at the moment :laugh:

LOL YEAH IT'S AMAZING SO FAR

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

holy poo poo i have both streams up at the same time and idk anything about fighting games but that's interesting that each respective player are showing different stages the match takes place on :wow:

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

beep by grandpa posted:

holy poo poo i have both streams up at the same time and idk anything about fighting games but that's interesting that each respective player are showing different stages the match takes place on :wow:

I've never seen a fighting game do this too, very interesting

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Pat's gonna be insufferable next podcast.

Rightfully so. he didn't beat woolie he cooked him.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Capcom were very careful with their codes, only wanted them in the hands of people who could really show off the game as it's meant to be played

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Pat's gonna be insufferable next podcast.

Rightfully so. he didn't beat woolie he cooked him.

Then Reggie beat him with good old Ryu fundementals. It was great.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Big Scary Owl posted:

'Pat's character'?

SF6 has character customization?

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Vandar posted:

'Pat's character'?

You create an avatar to walk around the lobby, and to use in the story mode when the game comes out.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Vandar posted:

'Pat's character'?

Oh buddy does it ever

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Big Scary Owl posted:

You create an avatar to walk around the lobby, and to use in the story mode when the game comes out.

That's...terrifying! D:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Huh that’s wierd why hasn’t woolie kept a VOD of his SF6 stream?!

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Doesn't he regularly do this since he doesn't have a past broadcasts section? So he has to put it in highlights marinating, likely with the opening and ending dead air cut if any. I feel like his VODs are always delayed a bit.

There are clips though.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Brightman posted:

Doesn't he regularly do this since he doesn't have a past broadcasts section? So he has to put it in highlights marinating, likely with the opening and ending dead air cut if any. I feel like his VODs are always delayed a bit.

There are clips though.

As always, woolie doing the obviously wrong thing then he’ll spend an hour explaining why he was right to do the absolutely wrong thing lol

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I forget the exact reason but they keep tagging his vods because of copyrighted music in the waiting screens, so he has to wait until the stream is over to archive it now after he's taken those parts out.

This is a recent thing, they were just archiving while he was streaming, before.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Vandar posted:

That's...terrifying! D:

https://twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/1578278087770648577

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
https://clips.twitch.tv/DarkJollyKittenPRChase-cD7zyLQRcFMwN8Te

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I would love to know how Pat ended up watching Townsends and also I haven't watched a Townsends video in forever, I should probably go check out their newer stuff.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Vandar posted:

I would love to know how Pat ended up watching Townsends and also I haven't watched a Townsends video in forever, I should probably go check out their newer stuff.
Pat loves the OG Primitive Technology channel, so old timey cooking overlaps somewhat, I'd think.

Looking forward to next week when Pat starts putting nutmeg on everything. :v:

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Joe Pera was on a Townsends video once and it was a dangerous level of chill.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Phantasium posted:

I forget the exact reason but they keep tagging his vods because of copyrighted music in the waiting screens, so he has to wait until the stream is over to archive it now after he's taken those parts out.

This is a recent thing, they were just archiving while he was streaming, before.

Can't he just not have the copyrighting music in the waiting screens in the first place? It sucks because sometimes, I can't tune into a stream until it's almost over so I have to wait a few hours until it shows up. Sometimes I had to wait a day.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Holy poo poo these SF6 videos are brutal.

EDIT: Pat's character doing SBKs is killing me.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

theCalamity posted:

Can't he just not have the copyrighting music in the waiting screens in the first place? It sucks because sometimes, I can't tune into a stream until it's almost over so I have to wait a few hours until it shows up. Sometimes I had to wait a day.

See, I had the same thought, why not just remove the music? Then I remembered that Woolie is basically style over substance incarnate, willing to sabotage himself for the a e s t h e t i c.

At least that's a good explanation for the VOD thing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
There is a way to run streaming audio so music wont get recorded in the vod. Woolie just has to do it.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Ches Neckbeard posted:

There is a way to run streaming audio so music wont get recorded in the vod. Woolie just has to do it.

Sure but that requires adding something to his setup and would possibly require a restart of his computer....Then the windows update queue of 501 updates would grin as it was finally their time to shine.

The amount of times windows update has somehow hosed him is kinda hilarious, but at the same time I feel like if he just restarted the computer on a weekly basis or something everything would be fine.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Woolie literally refuses to close his 100+ tabs out of spite despite it killing his computer

Man was going to rely solely on youtube ad revenue instead of a patreon or streaming when he started castle superbeast.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Has he said why he doesn't do a patreon?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

theCalamity posted:

Has he said why he doesn't do a patreon?
stubborn moron with a misplaced sense of pride or supposed responsibility despite patreons being used as tip jars all the time?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Hahahahaha
https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1579175439834451968

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

drat he's gonna ride that high for weeks

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

In the next round he was yelling GET OUT OF FIGHTING GAMES lmao

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

lol he literally grappled him into submission.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Jamie mirror matches tonight. Woolie's doing better.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Pennsylvanian posted:

Jamie mirror matches tonight. Woolie's doing better.

Yeah but it's almost even now, let's see what happens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
PAT WON FIGHTING GAMES ARE DEFEATED

(jk i love fgs)