Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerry Jeudy or Mark Ingram in my flex spot? I like everything about Ingram's matchup if Kamara is out.

Almost leaning toward benching Jeudy just to keep weekend options open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Doesn't Indy have the second ranked pass defense?

That's why I was sitting jeudy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

kiimo posted:

Yeah their pass D is solid. I'm benching him.

If only to stand by my earlier post about the Broncos offense. And the rest saying don't start your non-studs on Thursday. :v:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

Please don't tell me thing like this while I have shares of Sutton everywhere.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR

Pittman @ DEN
Zay Jones v HOU
George Pickens @ BUF
Zeke @ LAR

Don't like Pittman against the Denver D especially after his nothing last week. Zay is questionable, Pickens is talented but an unknown against strong Bills D. Zeke is Zeke against strong Rams D.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Dango Bango posted:

TLaw for sure. The Broncos offense is not good. I'll admit I feel like I'm YOLO-ing it with starting TLaw and dropping Rodgers this week.

MakaVillian posted:

I believe it, the Broncos offense is a mess right now. TLaw for sure.

Dear wise ones....thank you....

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Is Kyler worth playing this week against the Eagles? Standard QB scoring.

Waiver options would be tannehill, geno, or Wentz.

I'm somewhat struggling because I also have the eagles D.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You don’t draft Kyler to bench him for a waiver wire pickup. Play your studs

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
don't sit your studs!! don't sit your studs!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

don't sit your studs!! don't sit your studs!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

I get what you’re saying but Kyler has had one week where he scored under 20 points. And it was 13 points, not a devastating sub 10 performance or something. I don’t see any reason to be terrified of playing him to the point where you’re starting a waiver wire scrub.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

If Bateman is out for the Ravens (he's missed 3 practices this week), do I play Devin Duvernay vs Cincy or do I keep Doubs in London vs the Giants in my lineup?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I have Geno but Zach Wilson is available as a FA. Do I drop Geno and play Wilson this week?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fyallm posted:

I have Geno but Zach Wilson is available as a FA. Do I drop Geno and play Wilson this week?

I'd need to see a performance that doesn't include a fluke recieving TD before I'd start Z. Wilson. His score without that last week is not great

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
10 team league so abundance of riches a bit

.5 PPR

Deciding on 2 WRs and 1 RB

Waddle @NYJ
Higgins @BAL
JRob vHOU
Godwin vATL
Dobbins vCIN
Stevenson vDET
Diontae Johnson @BUF
Tyler Allgeier @TB

Thinking i should slot in Godwin instead of hobbled Waddle.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

10 team league so abundance of riches a bit

.5 PPR

Deciding on 2 WRs and 1 RB

Waddle @NYJ
Higgins @BAL
JRob vHOU
Godwin vATL
Dobbins vCIN
Stevenson vDET
Diontae Johnson @BUF
Tyler Allgeier @TB

Thinking i should slot in Godwin instead of hobbled Waddle.
I think I would lean Godwin too considering like you said, Waddle is hobbled and he'll be catching passes from Bridgewater instead of Tua. But I dont think anyone would blame you for starting Waddle anyway.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
CEH vs Raiders or Dobbins vs Bengals? Full PPR

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pron on VHS posted:

CEH vs Raiders or Dobbins vs Bengals? Full PPR
CEH has been doing well and the Raiders D is not very good so I imagine he'll see a good number of touches as the Chiefs build a lead; Dobbins could get game scripted out if the Bengos go nuts on the Ravens again. So I would lean CEH if it were me.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Who is better to use as an emergency start if Pollard ends up not playing, James Cook or Pacheco? I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but I'm thinking Pacheco.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

Who is better to use as an emergency start if Pollard ends up not playing, James Cook or Pacheco? I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but I'm thinking Pacheco.

Pacheco and hope the Chefs go up 3 TDs?

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Curtis Samuel vs TB
Romeo Doubs vs NYG
Drake London @ TB

Need one flex for a PPR. Thinking Samuel for safe floor. Doubs or London for ceiling. Tough call.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Green Gloves posted:

Curtis Samuel vs TB
Romeo Doubs vs NYG
Drake London @ TB

Need one flex for a PPR. Thinking Samuel for safe floor. Doubs or London for ceiling. Tough call.
I like Samuel vs TEN (not TB) with Dotson out.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I like Samuel vs TEN (not TB) with Dotson out.

Lol my bad TB even better thanks!

Nov 6, 2002

.5 PPR

J Reynolds @ NE
Najee @ Buf
Juju vs LV
C Davis vs Mia

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Green Gloves posted:

Lol my bad TB even better thanks!
:v: it happens to all of us. I dont think TEN will blow up the WFT OL like the Eagles and Cowboys could (though Jeff Simmons may still feast) and Samuel has been getting fed so I think he'll score a lot for you.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5 PPR

J Reynolds @ NE
Najee @ Buf
Juju vs LV
C Davis vs Mia
Ouch. I think I like either Reynolds against NE because they have to keep throwing or Davis because he's been relatively consistent and the Jets are going to have to throw. Though the Steelers may try to feed Najee to keep pressure off of Pickett but eh. If it were me I'd go Reynolds by a hair but I dont feel great about it.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Serious question, Mike Davis (v CIN) or Justin Jackson (NE)? I'm in a 32 team PPR league for perverts.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

The Zack posted:

Serious question, Mike Davis (v CIN) or Justin Jackson (NE)? I'm in a 32 team PPR league for perverts.

Can you post your team in the other thread? I’m very curious as to what it looks like from a 32 team league.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The Zack posted:

lmao what the gently caress

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Q: Stafford, Wolford
R: Justice Hill (out), Latavius Murray (out) Mike Davis, Justin Jackson, Gio Bernard (IR)
W: DK, Olave, Gage, Kyle Philips, Collin Johnson (IR)
T: Andrews, Durham Smythe, Tre McKitty
K: Maher (Dallas)
D: Carolina

For bye weeks, they just take the average that your K and D have scored and give you those points. Some people don't have startable QBs. It's perverted and a lot of fun.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I need to pick a WR2 and a flex out of this group, 1PPR:

DeVonta Smith @ ARI
Damien Harris vs DET
Najee Harris @ BUF
Terry McLaurin vs TEN
Brandin Cooks @ JAX

Right now I have DeVonta and Damien Harris slotted in. I can really see putting McLaurin or Cooks in for either or both, though. I think Najee is the odd man out until I see a full week under Pickett and definitely not against Buffalo, but on the other hand he'll get opportunities. Any thoughts?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I need to pick a WR2 and a flex out of this group, 1PPR:

DeVonta Smith @ ARI
Damien Harris vs DET
Najee Harris @ BUF
Terry McLaurin vs TEN
Brandin Cooks @ JAX

Right now I have DeVonta and Damien Harris slotted in. I can really see putting McLaurin or Cooks in for either or both, though. I think Najee is the odd man out until I see a full week under Pickett and definitely not against Buffalo, but on the other hand he'll get opportunities. Any thoughts?
I could see quite the argument to get Terry into the lineup but I think I'm with you on having DeVonta and Damien ahead of him. Jacksonvilles D has been decent to good so I dont think Cooks is in the conversation here. I agree on the wait-and-see approach with Najee.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Flex

CEH v LV
D Singletary v PIT
D Montgomery @MIN
M Williams @CLE
C Samuel v TEN

Leaning towards CEH with Singletary right below him. Bills are probably going to be playing in rain so Singletary will most likely get a lot of attention. Montgomery is questionable and I don’t expect him to get a ton of work over Herbert. Williams and Samuel have solid matchups but it’s hard to want to start them over CEH/Singletary.

e: C Edmonds too but Miami is weird right now, especially when it comes to what they want from their RB situation

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 9, 2022

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I could see quite the argument to get Terry into the lineup but I think I'm with you on having DeVonta and Damien ahead of him. Jacksonvilles D has been decent to good so I dont think Cooks is in the conversation here. I agree on the wait-and-see approach with Najee.

Terry is definitely the closest call, especially with Dotson out. I also have Tee Higgins as my WR1 and it's annoying that he's got a Q tag for the Sunday night game, but it looks like he's going to play.

Nov 6, 2002

The Zack posted:

Q: Stafford, Wolford
R: Justice Hill (out), Latavius Murray (out) Mike Davis, Justin Jackson, Gio Bernard (IR)
W: DK, Olave, Gage, Kyle Philips, Collin Johnson (IR)
T: Andrews, Durham Smythe, Tre McKitty
K: Maher (Dallas)
D: Carolina

For bye weeks, they just take the average that your K and D have scored and give you those points. Some people don't have startable QBs. It's perverted and a lot of fun.

Who was your 1st pick? Andrews? Metcalf??? Please tell me it wasn't Stafford.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
League started last year
1.12 DK
2.21 Stafford (this was the end a QB run)
3.12 Andrews
4.21 Davis
Then there were a bunch of trades, but wound up with Gage, Murray, Gio, etc.

I got this year's 1.06 via trade and took Olave, and took Kyle Philips at 2.20.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
drat it Montgomery, why did you have to play?

PPR:
Gabe Davis vs PIT
Khalil Herbert @ MIN
Rashad Penny @ NO

I'm already forced to play Davis in another league, would it be foolish to bench him here? I feel like I emotionally can't start him in two places after the season he's had.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, do I start Duvernay vs Cincy with Bateman out, or Romeo Doubs vs NYG?

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 9, 2022

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.
I have Montgomery and Herbert right now. Herbert is great but not as much upside if he’s sharing backfield. Trying to decide which RB to play today:

D Montgomery
K Herbert
AJ Dillon
Jeff Wilson Jr

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Summit posted:

I have Montgomery and Herbert right now. Herbert is great but not as much upside if he’s sharing backfield. Trying to decide which RB to play today:

D Montgomery
K Herbert
AJ Dillon
Jeff Wilson Jr

What is giving you hesitation about Jeff Wilson? I have not really been tracking him this year, but he seems like he is getting a lot of carries in what should be a lopsided matchup, and he is not really splitting much time either.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Herbert, Renfrow, or Corey Davis? Half ppr, bonus for first downs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.

Pain of Mind posted:

What is giving you hesitation about Jeff Wilson? I have not really been tracking him this year, but he seems like he is getting a lot of carries in what should be a lopsided matchup, and he is not really splitting much time either.

Ya for sure. Wilson feels like the safest pick if Montgomery is playing today. Just wasn’t sure if I was missing something with the Chicago running back situation.