Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1578997979469729793

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

LeeMajors posted:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1577700225283760134?s=20&t=Pq_PBFeOqYiLpmRjzzO0Wga

I’ve gotta tell you, some pig puts handcuffs on my kindergartener they’re going to be finding small pieces of them for a long long time.

Like, I don't have kids, but I absolutely can not fathom the thought process that gets me to "it's totally okay to arrest a six-year-old cuz it's my job." I feel disgusted watching that video, I can't imagine what it was like doing it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Taking the kid to urgent care again. Hopefully just bronchitis but worried it’s COVID. This is my third time in like 4 months. Having kids is fun!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
COVID definitely added a new wrinkle to the sub-5 they're always getting sick time period

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Taking the kid to urgent care again. Hopefully just bronchitis but worried it’s COVID. This is my third time in like 4 months. Having kids is fun!

Oh no! Hope everything turns out all right.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Yeesh y’all have had a rough time this year. Good luck, hope it’s not covid.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

My kid has a respiratory virus (RSV), so now I get to spend the next couple days watching my kid’s every breath. They gave him a steroid, and I have to go pick up albuterol. Fun times in toddler parenting.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My kid has a respiratory virus (RSV), so now I get to spend the next couple days watching my kid’s every breath. They gave him a steroid, and I have to go pick up albuterol. Fun times in toddler parenting.

Guess what you have….

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Guess what you have….

How long does it take for symptoms to show up? This probably started Friday night, so I’m wondering when I should expect this to set in.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Got an inhaler for my 2 year old the other week but they didn’t give us a face mask. So we called up the local CVS to see if they carry them and they said you need a prescription for it, wtf it’s loving plastic. So then we called the hospital and they just said gently caress it we’ll give you one for free, but it’s like 2 sizes to big

e: this thing

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Oct 9, 2022

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Is it stupid to get your flu and Covid booster at same time? Don’t want to have a doubly bad next day

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Pron on VHS posted:

Is it stupid to get your flu and Covid booster at same time? Don’t want to have a doubly bad next day

Nah. Lot of people do.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Pron on VHS posted:

Yeah, you should be fine. Just do different arms.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

I did that and felt pretty bad the next day, but I had similar experience with just COVID.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I did it as well, both in the same arm, then just felt under the weather for a few days, nothing too bad, just loogy.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Is there a link for a discord or somesuch?

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Pron on VHS posted:

Nah, I got both of mine in the same day in different arms. Aside from my arm being a little sore for a couple of days I didn't have any issues.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Is there a link for a discord or somesuch?

https://discord.gg/pFn7pWmr

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pron on VHS posted:

I got them both and my 5G reception has never been better.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pron on VHS posted:

I got the double and all that happened is the Covid shoulder is still a little sore two days later.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Do you think The Rock is gonna still have a huge following when this baby is like fifteen and shows the video to her peers?
https://twitter.com/furyofthegodz/status/1578910543439486976?t=0wTNz37hIrcjHRnoq6mOdA&s=19

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Skwirl posted:

Do you think The Rock is gonna still have a huge following when this baby is like fifteen and shows the video to her peers?
https://twitter.com/furyofthegodz/status/1578910543439486976?t=0wTNz37hIrcjHRnoq6mOdA&s=19

He’s such a force globally even if he stopped doing movies immediately - Id have to think everyone on earth will still know who that is when she shows it to people

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Did both in the same shoulder this year. Shoulder was sore as hell but I was still able to do shoulders the next day. Never felt under the weather.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

One of my dads golf buddies is 91 years old.

Today he shot his age for the 2000th time since he turned 67.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
So it looks like it is proposition season, where until the election 90% of the commercials will just be sad people talking about how a proposition will harm them that is paid for by the largest most odious companies.

Remember vote yes on prop 59, the save puppies, orphans, and vintage Honus Wagner baseball cards act. Majority of funding for this ad from Philip Morris, Deutsche Bank, and The Hitler Youth.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

FizFashizzle posted:

One of my dads golf buddies is 91 years old.

Today he shot his age for the 2000th time since he turned 67.

It sounds like he’s getting worse and worse then :D

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
:lmao: at this spam I got

quote:

You son of a bitch listen up I heard u have a amazingly tiny whiney penis

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quick question when people are using AI software to create images, does anyone know like exactly how to do that? I want to generate some random album covers.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Robbie gould just got murdered

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

quick question when people are using AI software to create images, does anyone know like exactly how to do that? I want to generate some random album covers.

you can get an account to use actual dall-e but here's a pretty ok free one just to get started

https://www.craiyon.com/

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Qwijib0 posted:

you can get an account to use actual dall-e but here's a pretty ok free one just to get started

https://www.craiyon.com/

Thanks!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kiimo posted:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Saw Elton John last night and that man can still put on a show

But holy poo poo, Levi Stadium is the biggest pain in the rear end to get to. Just staggeringly painful to get in and out of. I seriously never want to go there again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chiefs fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdfLr97nblE

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Once again Costco comes through with the best cat food prices. I spent $55 on enough wet food for 5 weeks for both cats compared to spending $35 at Petco or Chewy for 2ish weeks. If only they had sensitive stomach dry food.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Once again Costco comes through with the best cat food prices. I spent $55 on enough wet food for 5 weeks for both cats compared to spending $35 at Petco or Chewy for 2ish weeks. If only they had sensitive stomach dry food.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qkmbm746xj1vmobp0.mp4

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

What's everyone's preferred vaporizer or humidifier?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

What's everyone's preferred vaporizer or humidifier?

I have a Homedics one that my ex-girlfriend bought me from Lowe's about a year ago. I think it's this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

LeeMajors posted:

I mean, if we are just thankful he didn’t body slam her or shoot her to death, sure.

But also what the gently caress are we doing here?

E: I can’t stop thinking about how it’s “refreshing” that he didn’t like murder or significantly brutalize this kid—he merely placed cuffs on a completely pliable and uncombative child instead of telling the administrators they were loving morons for calling the police on a baby for FUCKS sakes.

Her family says she's been a shell of herself since the incident

Shinji2015 posted:

Like, I don't have kids, but I absolutely can not fathom the thought process that gets me to "it's totally okay to arrest a six-year-old cuz it's my job." I feel disgusted watching that video, I can't imagine what it was like doing it

The cop had arrested a different six year old in addition to her that same day