Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bustor Lawrence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

trevor bust rodd

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Trevor Busting Makes Tits Feel Good

well that doesnt work in the way i wanted

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm strongly tempted to get a Dameon Pierce shirsey someone please talk me out of this.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kirios posted:

I'm strongly tempted to get a Dameon Pierce shirsey someone please talk me out of this.

He plays for the texans

You're welcome

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
How about Trevor Abhorrence

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

Trevor Bust

lobster shirt posted:

trevor bust rodd

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
the jags lost cause a dude jumped offside unabated then when the whistle blew instead of stopping he hiptossed davis mills for some reason

on 3rd and 20

jags

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Intruder posted:

the jags lost cause a dude jumped offside unabated then when the whistle blew instead of stopping he hiptossed davis mills for some reason

on 3rd and 20

jags

Said player was the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

via The Athletic

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

If the Titans want me to call them good they're gonna have to have a winning record.

ok fine, Titans are good

(did a pumpkin patch instead of watching the game today)

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Who was the last QB as hyped as Trevor was that ended up busting? Like so many QBs have been taken no 1 overall for decades but I can’t think of any that were considered Elway/Luck tier and just never reached their potential even if it only ended up being for a year or two.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Ryan tannehill continues to be the best qb in the division by a lot

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Who was the last QB as hyped as Trevor was that ended up busting? Like so many QBs have been taken no 1 overall for decades but I can’t think of any that were considered Elway/Luck tier and just never reached their potential even if it only ended up being for a year or two.

Johnny Manziel?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eh Manziel was hyped by fans but teams knew better

I want to say JaMarcus but I can't remember what the attitude was about him right around the draft. Was he an Al Davis guy that no one else thought was #1? I do remember he had an absolute cannon but I can't remember if his reputation for being lazy extended to his college days as well

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://twitter.com/HoustonTexans/status/1579472552950390784

this is great news for people like me who own multiple treston decoud jerseys

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Media members after an entire summer of saying the colts are going to easily take the division:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Imo I don't think we're good at the moment but also it seems we get better by the game just like last year so if the oline can get gelled during the bye I say we'll cruise to the 3 seed

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yes

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Imagine if the Jags had just kept Minshew... They'd actually be good.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Frustrated posted:

Imagine if the Jags had just kept Minshew... They'd actually be good.
the hosed up thing is he's a perfect fit for the slant and screen-heavy west coast offense Doug likes

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Media members after an entire summer of saying the colts are going to easily take the division:

Why would they acknowledge they were dumb, they do it every year

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Texans are currently 1-0-1 in the division.

The Colts are 0-2-1.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Jeff George and Ryan Leaf.

Intruder posted:

Eh Manziel was hyped by fans but teams knew better

I want to say JaMarcus but I can't remember what the attitude was about him right around the draft. Was he an Al Davis guy that no one else thought was #1? I do remember he had an absolute cannon but I can't remember if his reputation for being lazy extended to his college days as well

He wasn't considered cant miss nor generational.

The closest comparisons I can think of turned out to be good eventually - Elway and Peyton - so there's reason for optimism with Trevor.

The weirdest one to me is Carson Wentz because he was actually pretty good for a hot minute right of the box and then fell off a loving cliff. I'm always hard pressed to think of someone like that. Maybe RG3. Vince Young seemed OK early on as well.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I would agree that the Titans are going to win the superbowl just for the record.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The superbowl of losing in the first round, maybe

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Kirios posted:

What record does a team compromised of the best players from the AFC South finish with?

10-7?

this depends a lot on whether they get to play 6 games against 3 teams made up of the rest of the AFC South players

Joey Harrington was highly regarded and busted almost immediately, to reach back for that discussion

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1580326858062635008

Big Jeff

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Handsome

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Putting this in the OP. Thank you for your service.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Nice big jeff

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I defy you to find a bigger Jeff

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

big yordan?

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Fuckin' Jags man.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

:hmmyes:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

that's right, big jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I was talking about big jeff and dude was like that wr from Minnesota?

I wish I had this picture back then...to show him ...just how wrong he was.