Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Gripweed posted:

Midsommer would be significantly improved if the boyfriend was played by Chris Pratt.

Midsommer would be significantly improved if it were more like Midsomer Murders

More rich english twats being beaten to death by giant spoons, hut hut!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Shibawanko posted:

i dislike tattoos and frankly think theyre very ugly

A tattooed person can never be fully naked and that's just no fun.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nameless Pete posted:

Same, but for my fillings :(

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Pair of pliers and some courage can fix that

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I'm just not very impressed by Ari Aster movies.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Nameless Pete posted:

You obviously have seen uhh

uhhh

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

There are a LOT of heavily tattooed queer sex workers, and they are all varying kinds of kicking rad

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

theyre not actually

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gaius Marius posted:

Pair of pliers and some courage can fix that

Well I also like being a cyborg is the thing, but I appreciate the suggestion

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Tattoos are cool. Just ask the people I crank off to.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Tattoos are cool. Just ask the people I crank off to.

Hey nobody said anything about cranking off, I'm ace but that doesnt mean im not able to appreciate the aesthetics of someone's body

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
i don't like tatoos but whatever, nipple piercings on the other hand are repulsive

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I don't have any tattoos because I'm a huge square. But also, other than myself, I can't think of anything I like enough to get tattooed on me.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Tattoos are fine, grandpa

But also tattoos below the waist are trashy and they get trashier the lower you go

The trashiest tattoo is the top of the foot though. I realize that this is not quite as low as the bottom of the foot but it's just one of those quirks of nature that the trash gradient tops out there

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sleeves look pretty bad

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

JollyBoyJohn posted:

i don't like tatoos but whatever,

this basically, they're objectively ugly to me, but so are a lot of fashion choices people make (also im ugly so no judgment)

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
the design or the actual look of the tattoos themselves don't matter to me, i think its just a very vain and narcissistic thing to do

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Tattoos are cool because they're so mainstream you can often times see full sleeves on doctors and lawyers and stuff now. And the very best tattoos are the ones you pick off of a poster labeled "$50" at 11pm on a Tuesday night because you're 21 and always wanted one. Your zodiac sign won't ever change right? Just dive on in!

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I imagine we're in the apex era of tattoos since so many people have them now

Gonna drop off fast with kids seeing their boring wine aunt covered in tattoos and realizing their rebellion will be natural skin

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I don't have tattoos (and I don't plan on getting any), but I don't mind other people having them.

v:shobon:v

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Aramek posted:

I don't have any tattoos because I'm a huge square. But also, other than myself, I can't think of anything I like enough to get tattooed on me.

Basically this, except I don't like myself

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Tattoos are as mainstream as earrings. My boss has tattoos covering his entire body up to his jawline. Actually, I wonder if I still know people who don't have at least one tattoo... I only have one but it's just because I haven't found a good artist and design; I want to get most of my right torso covered in art. It's funny how at one point in my life, say fifteen, twenty years ago, the idea of having that much tattoos was so connected to poo poo like bikers, rebellion, tough guy poo poo. The sweetest barista I've ever met is this lady who has spikes coming out of her cheeks, her entire face is tattooed, her tongue is forked (sort of; it looks like it actually wasn't a good job) but she wears these huge aprons, is extremely wholesome, I've never heard her curse or say a negative thing about anyone. It's like hanging out with a kindly aunt who bakes you cookies. I call her Mod Mom.

credburn has a new favorite as of 17:04 on Oct 10, 2022

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

No matter how you feel about tattoos' aesthetic appeal, no one can deny that they are boring and mainstream

Listening to someone talk about their tattoos is about in the same ballpark as someone talking about their dream they had last night. Interesting to the person talking but lethally boring to the person forced to look and listen

Manager Hoyden has a new favorite as of 17:33 on Oct 10, 2022

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Manager Hoyden posted:

No matter how you feel about tattoos' aesthetic appeal, no one can deny that they are boring and mainstream

Listening to so ekne talk about their tattoos is about in the same ballpark as someone talking about their dream they had last night. Interesting to the person talking but lethally boring to the person forced to look and listen

I could see you feeling that, but you haven't heard about how I got my second tattoo. Now to tell this story I gotta tell you about my third tattoo first, believe me it's gonna make sense, so anyways I call up Ricky...

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Manager Hoyden posted:

Listening to someone talk about their tattoos is about in the same ballpark as someone talking about their dream they had last night. Interesting to the person talking but lethally boring to the person forced to look and listen

That sounds intolerable. Everyone I know who has tattoos, the extent of their "stories" are like, "Oh this is my favorite flower. This one is for my son. This I got on vacation. This one was a prison tat." etc.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
But being boring and mainstream is normal and normal is the best thing anyone can be.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

My apparently extremely unpopular opinion: You do not have to design your body and its decor to my specifications.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

No but you do to mine

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
It's true that my opinion about what is sexually attractive is objectively correct. Nevertheless, I will not be sharing it, and do not wish to compare notes.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

docbeard posted:

My apparently extremely unpopular opinion: You do not have to design your body and its decor to my specifications.

I love when someone comes into the unpopular opinion thread to try and dunk on people who are, self professedly, expressing an opinion they know is likely to be unpopular.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Ohtori Akio posted:

It's true that my opinion about what is sexually attractive is objectively correct. Nevertheless, I will not be sharing it, and do not wish to compare notes.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ohtori Akio posted:

I am uncomfortable with everyone being about thicc goth girl because i couldn't actually ask her out in high school

Please leave her alone

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

goths and emos and stuff were lame back then and are lame now

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Shibawanko posted:

You always have the most boring loving opinions.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Shibawanko posted:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

JollyBoyJohn posted:

the design or the actual look of the tattoos themselves don't matter to me, i think its just a very vain and narcissistic thing to do

That's good, because I think that anyone who judges someone that fast based on appearance is narcissistic and egotistical

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

docbeard posted:

PHUO: Other people don't exist for my benefit, so I don't judge them very much or at all. People feel I judge far more than I do and I'm not 100% sure why because 90% of my existence is "sure man, whatever :)". The only people who should be judged are those that do judge, insomuch as they should be held to their own standards -- very few actually meet the standards they expect other people to meet, it's amusing.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

PHUO: the loss of the multigenerational household as a cultural norm was a gigantic own-goal

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Manager Hoyden posted:

PHUO: the loss of the multigenerational household as a cultural norm was a gigantic own-goal

No one is gonna judge you if you just wanna tell us you still live with your parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hey my parents live with me!