Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

akadajet posted:

as someone who's lung spontaneously collapsed on them, I totally understand this sentiment

:same:

edit: shameful snipe, have a computer pic

Neslepaks fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Oct 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

burning swine posted:

the american sicko bit that this thread did a week ago or so got me thinking of possible images I could make. I had thought to do something like Bateman standing behind Leto's character as he sits on the couch, with sicko guy's head on Bateman. Turns out there is no shot with both of them like that though, and somebody had already done about the closest thing. Anyway, I used the opportunity to update my infamous win10 wallpaper with high quality sources instead. I posted it in the MS thread, but I know a bunch of people saved off copies of the older, crappier one, so i'm reposting it here in glorious 8k:

lmao

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

burning swine posted:

the american sicko bit that this thread did a week ago or so got me thinking of possible images I could make. I had thought to do something like Bateman standing behind Leto's character as he sits on the couch, with sicko guy's head on Bateman. Turns out there is no shot with both of them like that though, and somebody had already done about the closest thing. Anyway, I used the opportunity to update my infamous win10 wallpaper with high quality sources instead. I posted it in the MS thread, but I know a bunch of people saved off copies of the older, crappier one, so i'm reposting it here in glorious 8k:

:yeshaha:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

burning swine posted:

Thank you

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hhahahahaha

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

yeah, this is *quality*

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i'm an idiot, can someone explain it? i've seen the "this is my hole" meme with the guy but i don't recognize the disk or the person on the right.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Midjack posted:

i'm an idiot, can someone explain it? i've seen the "this is my hole" meme with the guy but i don't recognize the disk or the person on the right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz8ssH7LiB0

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

holy poo poo

fsssssssssss

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

another eq because this is 13/10

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That video and three sequels:

https://imgur.com/gallery/YgaCpaZ

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ah drat i remember that video too. thanks.

mystes
May 31, 2006

lmao

burning swine
May 26, 2004

hah

didn't pay it too much mind the first time around, but she really does a great job selling the constantly accumulating despair of this cruel earth

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

normally the whole 'mashing two different memes together' format is eh at best but man these two go together like peanut butter and chocolate

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

burning swine posted:

hah

didn't pay it too much mind the first time around, but she really does a great job selling the constantly accumulating despair of this cruel earth

i initially want to disagree with your take but

yeah

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lmao

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

PIZZA.BAT posted:

normally the whole 'mashing two different memes together' format is eh at best but man these two go together like peanut butter and chocolate

memes are at their best when they have been run so far into the ground that the controlled flight into terrain has punched through to the opposite side of the earth and then afterwards combined together in fresh new ways

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

pseudorandom name posted:

memes are at their best when they have been run so far into the ground that the controlled flight into terrain has punched through to the opposite side of the earth and then afterwards combined together in fresh new ways

this is good and also those days when the entire internet bands together to go really loving hard on a meme. 30-50 feral hogs week was spectacular. i bet it cost capitalism no less than one billion dollars of lost productivity

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

30-50 feral hogs week was spectacular.

it really was

https://twitter.com/kaiserneko/status/1158662719605792768

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

not to go too hog heavy but "why are you British?"

neil gaiman did the dubs

and we don't really know where scully is from do we

#missingthepoint

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
bezos! :argh:

ended up ordering a wakeup lamp direct from philips cuz it was cheaper than amazon and it's not like i need it right meow

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lmfao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the best hog meme is ironically not connected to 30-50 feral hogs

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

haveblue posted:

the best hog meme is ironically not connected to 30-50 feral hogs

gotta say, i was not expecting iowa to have been the hog capital of the US

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

who do you think eats all the corn?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a lot has changed since 1948

rotor posted:

who do you think eats all the corn?

politicians

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Large Testicles posted:

but voting on a thread tells you to go to iowa :confused:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
presented with no context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvzjPc--wCg

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Its literally right in the picture, but I still got u m8. Unless you're a womens small, or know someone who is and would appreciate that, you might be out of luck

https://ourrcoat.top/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_15&products_id=9888&zenid=jcp6o1961u890rie50rh82veq5

im illiterate

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

/image beautiful woman, 3d, stereo vision

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

im illiterate

well that’s unfortunate because you’re missing such literary gems as

quote:

Call Me 917 Diaspora Dime mtl FuckigAwesome GX1000 Hotel Blue POLAR SKATE YardSale supreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
alley oop