Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Exactly.
https://twitter.com/KaelanRamos/status/1579587473696763904

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Somewhere, Jim Cornette is having a conniption fit.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

HE SOLD FOR THE DOG :derp:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince

I met a horse today. His name is Beau and he's 30 years old and retired. He seemed to like the taste of my jacket.

xcheopis

Shock! Scandal! Shame!

Rarity posted:

HE SOLD FOR THE DOG :derp:

WHO WOULDN'T!!???!!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Here's another fireworks foto from Saturday night. Probably the last one I'll upload. :boom:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

Here's another fireworks foto from Saturday night. Probably the last one I'll upload. :boom:

Dang.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Viginti Septem posted:

it's a friggin good one

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Thanks, ya'll. BTW, there was a photographer out there with a flash mounted on his camera. Wut

B33rChiller

Viginti Septem posted:

Thanks, ya'll. BTW, there was a photographer out there with a flash mounted on his camera. Wut

maybe for shots of people and things not on fire?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
sb hermit

xcheopis posted:

WHO WOULDN'T!!???!!

sb hermit

aldantefax posted:

not much whats a mastodon with you

knock knock

who's there?

the mast

the mast who?

Ohtori Akio posted:

the mastodöner

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

B33rChiller posted:

maybe for shots of people and things not on fire?

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were using it earlier and didn't take it off. But it was very much on a camera that was attached to a tripod and set to film the fireworks.

Maybe I should invest in a flash for my Sony... I like natural light but my class has me doing a project centered on the self and I feel I may need some fill light for it. Hm, got me thinking.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends what's the latest

Finger Prince

Viginti Septem posted:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were using it earlier and didn't take it off. But it was very much on a camera that was attached to a tripod and set to film the fireworks.

Maybe I should invest in a flash for my Sony... I like natural light but my class has me doing a project centered on the self and I feel I may need some fill light for it. Hm, got me thinking.

You can use it to take portraits and such combined with the long exposure. The flash pops, freezing the subject, but the shutter stays open capturing all the cool moving lights or stars or whatever going on in the background.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Ohtori Akio posted:

would you eat the mastodöner

More like mastoböner lol

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Good morning, goonions!

I am lying in bed, mildly fretting about this
0_o

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning, goonions!

0_o

stay safe!

:ohdearsass:

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

More like mastoböner lol

lol

Ass-penny

don't die in the floods ok chewb?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm trying to add more yogurt into my daily diet. Greek kind, with no sugar or weird sweeteners.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ohtori Akio

Saoshyant posted:

I'm trying to add more yogurt into my daily diet. Greek kind, with no sugar or weird sweeteners.

it's great stuff. i love a dollop on top of curry or chili.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning, goonions!

0_o

was going to ask how it was over there with all that rain!

stay safe friend and also

Chewbecca posted:

More like mastoböner lol

lmao

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning, goonions!

0_o

three days? is one case of vegemite enough?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

More like mastoböner lol

xcheopis

Saoshyant posted:

Icelandic yoghurt is also good.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Today has not gone as expected. I used my first aid training for real for the first time. My partners mother went into respiratory arrest twice and I had to resuscitate her twice. She is in hospital and doing well now. I feel a bit weird about it all.

idiotsavant
holy poo poo. well good job lifesaver goon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh my god. I hope she recovers okay and I hope you're doing okay, as well as your partner. It can be surreal.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Oh my god. I hope she recovers okay and I hope you're doing okay, as well as your partner. It can be surreal.

Thanks. Surreal is the word I was searching for but couldn’t find. Feels very surreal.

Ohtori Akio

Andoman posted:

Today has not gone as expected. I used my first aid training for real for the first time. My partners mother went into respiratory arrest twice and I had to resuscitate her twice. She is in hospital and doing well now. I feel a bit weird about it all.

I'm glad she had you around. It's normal to feel weird about a stressful tense situation like that and you should try to 'debrief' with someone you trust, especially someone who's administered CPR before or an experienced counselor like a therapist or minister.

Again, good job. She was lucky you were there.

Chewbecca

sb hermit posted:

stay safe!

:ohdearsass:

Trying to :ohdear:

rear end-penny posted:

don't die in the floods ok chewb?

Trying not to :ohdear:

Chewbecca

Andoman posted:

Oh goodness that sounds stressful! Well done you for knowing what to do and keeping a cool head!

sb hermit

idiotsavant posted:

holy poo poo. well good job lifesaver goon

Heather Papps

hello friend

halloween approaches

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Andoman posted:

Whoa! I'm glad you were able to help and don't forget your own aftercare.
Well done, you!

B33rChiller

Andoman posted:

Thanks. Surreal is the word I was searching for but couldn’t find. Feels very surreal.

Hey that's great news, and it's ok to feel that way. Time to decompress now.

Goons Are Great posted:

I did a recording with a shoutout to yah

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

really amazing!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Andoman posted:

wow! very well done, you deserve to pat yourself on the shoulder a bit for having the training and having the presence of mind to use it.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Saoshyant posted:

it is probably not a practicable solution but if you want the sweetened taste in your yogurt without sugar or sweeteners of any kind, miracle berry fruits, including the tablets you can buy made from them, work shockingly well. straight lemon juice (well probably better dilute it just for your stomach's sake) tastes like lemonade, unsweetened yogurt tastes sweetened. the drawback, besides the cost I guess, is that it will gently caress up your taste perception of everything for a while.

e: obviously there are some excellent savory yogurt preparations if that's more your thing. garlic, salt, lemon juice, maybe dill or some other herb, you've got yourself a delicious spread.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 11, 2022

ty nesamdoom!