Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Dropped fat nuts on the table. Haters BTFO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle posted:

I always believed.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Dropped fat nuts on the table. Haters BTFO

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:staredog:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t actually want to know and ruin the mystery but I’ve always assumed that mamkute works or worked at Walmart and one day just took home a bunch of games from the big $5 bins that they were going to throw out otherwise

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The haters in an absolute shambles today. The believers have been rewarded

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We'll need to put synthy in the jail from Kung Fu Panda if Mamkute 100%s the upcoming Gollum game

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

the goalposts are always moved in favor of the gatekeepers

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Born a hater, die a hater.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imp Zone Game Club - The Golden Compass (Wii) - 2007 - Deadline 10/19/22 11:59EST

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mamukute posting about clearing the Tron: Legacy PS2 tie in game the same way dudes on deployment talk about restoring a 1960s Cadillac when they get home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Mamukute posting about clearing the Tron: Legacy PS2 tie in game the same way dudes on deployment talk about restoring a 1960s Cadillac when they get home

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Evil Eagle posted:

I always believed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

We'll need to put synthy in the jail from Kung Fu Panda if Mamkute 100%s the upcoming Gollum game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mamkutes twitter is godly

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Evil Eagle posted:

I always believed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lol

https://twitter.com/mamkute420/status/1518236404559409152?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ASTRONAUT: It’s all Naruto power rankings?
ASTRONAUT W/ GUN: Always has been

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Refined to perfection

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
👑

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sadly some posters had to learn this the hard way

https://twitter.com/mamkute420/status/1502669600151859205?s=46&t=HMd2Bg45N6bEfz88MzD6TA

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak - Beat Gaismagorm

This was a fun DLC but I think I'm done with this game now. I looked ahead to what other stuff there is and its a ton of grinding to MR 100+ again with only minimal new content sprinkled in along the way. I really don't like how this game decided to double down on the padding with this expansion. In any case the main story and new monsters were very good, I'm just glad I waited to get it on sale.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

well, poo poo.

i'll never doubt him ever again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak - Beat Gaismagorm

This was a fun DLC but I think I'm done with this game now. I looked ahead to what other stuff there is and its a ton of grinding to MR 100+ again with only minimal new content sprinkled in along the way. I really don't like how this game decided to double down on the padding with this expansion. In any case the main story and new monsters were very good, I'm just glad I waited to get it on sale.

The afflicted hunts are a decent twist and unlock pretty quickly iirc. You may want to dink around a little to see if theyre fun for you. Plus there's some new fights they added with the free DLCs that unlock fairly early too I think

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lmfao