Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nice

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
justice has been served

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I never doubted him but I am a little shook he's playing these games on original hardware as opposed to just playing off dolphin or a chipped Wii or something.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Plebian Parasite posted:

I never doubted him but I am a little shook he's playing these games on original hardware as opposed to just playing off dolphin or a chipped Wii or something.

That just makes it even better

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

this is what ascends him to godhood and brings him under the protection of the true hardware alliance

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Roth posted:

That just makes it even better

Settling down in the home office for a long afternoon of calling every GameStop in the tri-state area to see if they have a used copy of "Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's always been an ESL Lord in my mind and it will continue to stay that way.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

I knew he was an original hardware guy because “he already has all the discs for some reason and is steadily going through them” makes more sense than choosing to emulate those games over all the other games out there

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i assume he's a "own all eight thousand ps2 games" guy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Settling down in the home office for a long afternoon of calling every GameStop in the tri-state area to see if they have a used copy of "Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian"

Mamkute entering hour four of scouring Ebay on the hunt for Happy Feet Two: the Video Game

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

good to see truth and justice prevailing in this messed up world

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm sorry on behalf of the entire moderation team. loving based. I always believed in you. Larry is, well, let's just say he's a Wee bit retarded lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Dropped fat nuts on the table. Haters BTFO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stupid bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

We'll need to put synthy in the jail from Kung Fu Panda if Mamkute 100%s the upcoming Gollum game

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Mamukute posting about clearing the Tron: Legacy PS2 tie in game the same way dudes on deployment talk about restoring a 1960s Cadillac when they get home

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I'm sorry on behalf of the entire moderation team. loving based. I always believed in you. Larry is, well, let's just say he's a Wee bit retarded lol.

It's good to be humbled sometime. Although I'm slightly afraid that John Romero will somehow become a god tier poster after I finish probating him for as much of a month as I can do

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

So was it good or what

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah and a plane hit the pentagon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

It's good to be humbled sometime. Although I'm slightly afraid that John Romero will somehow become a god tier poster after I finish probating him for as much of a month as I can do

He's always going to suck because never going to learn, and any astute lurkers listen up, but the reason a lot of you get your cheeks spread when you try posting here is because everyone can tell when you're embarrassed to be a gamer, or posting like a self-loathing pussy from a Games megathread all the time. Knock it off and at worst people won't even notice you. Too drat simple.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah and a plane hit the pentagon.

Don't think I'm too scared to lay you out.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

The only issue the discount bin gamers face, and I'm glad he got it sorted

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

He's always going to suck because never going to learn, and any astute lurkers listen up, but the reason a lot of you get your cheeks spread when you try posting here is because everyone can tell when you're embarrassed to be a gamer, or posting like a self-loathing pussy from a Games megathread all the time. Knock it off and at worst people won't even notice you. Too drat simple.

I almost have to respect the confidence to post in the IK contest despite knowing he's not considered a regular. Or maybe its just full retardation. I can sort of be in awe of that too.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

No you don't.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I almost have to respect the confidence to post in the IK contest despite knowing he's not considered a regular. Or maybe its just full retardation. I can sort of be in awe of that too.

I think it would be epic if a lurker who really loves this forum, won the contest and really cleaned up this place's act.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I think it would be epic if a lurker who really loves this forum, won the contest and really cleaned up this place's act.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo get his rear end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

There's only like 8 posters in this forum, everyone is a regular.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

When everyone is a regular… no one will be.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

lol at larry playing Game of THrones in iZ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when you play the game of thrones *makes a Holding poo poo In Whimper* you win.. or you die. *duck walks to the shitter*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when you play the game of thrones *makes a Holding poo poo In Whimper* you win.. or you die. *duck walks to the shitter*

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted: