Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Randalor posted:

Now now, death is too easy a way out for Jones. Just make him have to live off of his own products for the span of time equal to the time his followers spent harassing the families of those killed in Sandy Hook. Per family member.

a (muted) livestream of him in jail forever would be a pretty good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Stoatbringer posted:

Death by boner pills!

Given his swollen, beet-red appearance, I'm guessing that's not too far away as it is.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

LifeSunDeath posted:

a (muted) livestream of him in jail forever would be a pretty good start.

With Herb Alpert - "Spanish Flea" looping as background music.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Still like the idea of sentencing him to have to talk to his fans all day every day.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Grand Fromage posted:

Still like the idea of sentencing him to have to talk to his fans all day every day.

*twocowsscreamingateachotherloop.mp4*

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Grand Fromage posted:

Specifically a phone in show where he has no control on muting/hanging up on his callers.

:sickos:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

It's simple, he wakes up and broadcasts his show/shill pills with a fifth of vodka, but that day is only taking calls. He fields all the crazy conspiracy theory calls as they get increasingly more convoluted and bizarre, until he either has a meltdown or reaches the end of the day, exhausted with the people he calls his fan base. Then we show him the live feed, not with the chyron "INFOWARS WITH ALEX JONES" but the chyron "CRANK CALL A SHITHEAD -- WILDEST CONSPIRACY HE AGREES WITH WINS DINNER FOR 2"

then feed him a big bowl of chili and send him back to bed in the apartment built into the studio, memory wiped and ready for the next day

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Morter posted:

Specifically a phone in show where he has no control on muting/hanging up on his callers.

that's literally what it used to be back in the austin public access days.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Animal-Mother posted:

I miss the harmless fun of 90's X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries type conspiracy theories. Now its all about demonizing "gun grabbers" and LGBTQ people and Jewish people and intellectuals and liberals and basically anybody that isn't a WASP, I guess.

Boy, do I have bad news for you about old conspiracy theories...

For real, the only reason you weren't aware of the antisemitism and demonizing others before, is because you weren't paying attention. Now it's being shoved in our faces so all the subtlety and nuances and dog whistles have gone out the window

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Animal-Mother posted:

I miss the harmless fun of 90's X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries type conspiracy theories. Now its all about demonizing "gun grabbers" and LGBTQ people and Jewish people and intellectuals and liberals and basically anybody that isn't a WASP, I guess.

The depressing truth is the antisemitism was always there, but I get your meaning, at some point you could listen to Coast to Coast and hear a show just about alien encounters or bigfoots at least.

Edit Whoops yeah beaten

the yeti fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Oct 12, 2022

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Put Alex in a cold office room with a standard lovely office chair and a phone, taking calls from his fans. There are lit gauges on the wall. Every time he spouts misinformation, the temperature lowers. Every time he says anything like globalists, the timer to his next meal is reset. He can only earn comfort through telling the people who call him actual reality based information.

Nature will take care of it.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
As someone who fucks up form filling constantly, I feel the jury foreperson on this one

e:
does this mean they're almost done

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I might have missed it, but I think the jury made a typo on one of the verdict forms and asked for a clean copy? Then they talked about scheduling. Attorneys fees and costs hearings are scheduled for early November over three or four days.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

We got a verdict

https://twitter.com/NYTLiz/status/1580273822552707072

EDIT: Correction, jury should be out at 3:20 EDT

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

e: you edited that in as I was posting it. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOHfPIN-Yxc

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Come on "All of the income generated from Infowars and Alex Jones since it's inception!"

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

OneMoreTime posted:

We got a verdict

EDIT: Correction, jury should be out at 3:20 EDT

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
T-minus 5

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

poo poo, my loins are tingling in anticipation....

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Braced for the worst, but hoping for a number that makes Jones's blood pressure go so high that he explodes splattering all of the infowars crew.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/Ugarles/status/1580274675690901505

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It's coming, it's happening. lay it on me.!

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
We're live

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

it's starting

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And here we go, back in session

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm cautiously optimistic

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Seems like we're going now.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
IT'S ON

Faust IX
Nov 6, 2009
"WE HAVE REACHED OUR UNANIMOUS VERDICT"

Best words.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Thank you (exclamation point)

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Weirdly nervous about all of this, can't imagine what it's like to be one of the family members in the courtroom.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I can't look.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Banishment might be good. I'm not sure if that's still on the books.

Minimal supplies and booted out way the hell up north. Figure it out. Or don't. Whatever, bye. Don't come back.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

loving VERDICT ALREADY

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

The Butcher posted:

Banishment might be good. I'm not sure if that's still on the books.

Minimal supplies and booted out way the hell up north. Figure it out. Or don't. Whatever, bye. Don't come back.

he can live off his supplements

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

she's gonna read war and peace before telling us.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

I like how the whole plaintiff council is literally on the edge of their seats and norm is just chillin'

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

booooo they have to fix something

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Welp, they're going back in to fix a few things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

O MY loving GOD NO DON'T SEND THEM BACK TO WRITE INITIALS ON THINGS WHAT NO YOU CAN'T EDGE ME LIKE THIS FUUUUUUUUCK YYYYYOU

Edit : I have to be out the door in like 3 minutes this is killing me.