Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Carey :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

oh thank christ those digital ads were only for the national games

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That isn't an ideal rebound. Nice finish though.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Bergeron :siren:

So glad he came back for another year

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat, looks like Krejci still has some hands

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I love this all-Czech line for the Bruins. They look great together.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I love this all-Czech line for the Bruins. They look great together.

Czech-ing line

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

felt too obvious, I didn't want to say it. But it's 100% what people are going to call it by the end of the week.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
lets go the toronto maple leafs

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

You gotta be more specific, the bruins also have two Czechs on their checking line

Something like 20% of the czechs in the league are on the bruins

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Erik Gudbranson just laid out and broke up a Canes 2-on-1.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Lost Season posted:

You gotta be more specific, the bruins also have two Czechs on their checking line

Something like 20% of the czechs in the league are on the bruins

yup, 6 of 30. Krejci, Pastrnak, Zacha, Nosek, Zboril, and Lauko. Boston is Prague 2

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Going to want that one back. Nice job by Pasta to create the chance.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

PASTA :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Kuemper not off to the best start

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Switched over to the Habs/Leafs and boy this game is a contrast. A lot chippier

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I think the Leafs should sock some dingers and also Cole Caufield's teeth out. And also stop giving up so many shots.

I dunno if it's just this stream (Sportsnet feed) but there's a horrible echo and the glare from the upper bowl ad banners is worse than usual.

Precambrian Video Games fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 13, 2022

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

MORE DINGERS

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
the 2023 calder winner michael bunting

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit

eXXon posted:

MORE DINGERS

It was bunting not dingers

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Dr Zaius posted:

It was bunting not dingers

Touche.

I'm not sure why Sandin felt the need to dive headfirst into the rookie's shins.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

eXXon posted:

Touche.

I'm not sure why Sandin felt the need to dive headfirst into the rookie's shins.

Whenever I see that maneuver I can't help but think "WHAT ELSE WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO"

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Tavares is looking slooooooooooooow

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
I guess these digital board ads aren't subject to Quebec's language laws.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
God drat it caulfield

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

HALL :siren:

Monty's gonna win the jack adams

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
pasta is going to get a billion dollars

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: There's the first $1,000 to the homeless :siren:

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

mike reilly lmao

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
It's only game one, obviously, but watching Pastrnak play really makes me feel justified in laughing about all the takes over the summer that were like "how will Pastrnak score without Bergeron and Marchand???"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

God, Paul Stastny is still playing? He's gotta be like 58 years old now, right?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lost Season posted:

mike reilly lmao

My train of thought went from "jeez Reilly is all over the ice making plays" to "oh Jesus Christ here we go"

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

morningdrew posted:

My train of thought went from "jeez Reilly is all over the ice making plays" to "oh Jesus Christ here we go"

He went from playing like a guy who was just on waivers to playing like a guy who was just on waivers.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hockey Gods, that's a Dick move. The dude just raised $1000 for the homeless and you injure him?

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
That was a bit of a soft goal for Ullmark to let in

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Caufield :)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: GET SILLY :siren:

E- Rule of cool should apply here if nothing else. :shrug:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 13, 2022

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

oh thank christ those digital ads were only for the national games

CBJ/CAR has digital boards and is a regional game.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
My first GDT post is the evergreen: Get loving rid of challenges. Such an awful part of this sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)
offside challenge because the guy was fumbling the puck on the first game, what the gently caress are we even doing here