Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

BioEnchanted posted:

I can only imagine how annoying a demon dimension in your fridge must be. Just opening the door and being all "I know I bought some sausages earlier... ZUUL! The gently caress did I tell you about stealing my meats? And Gozer! You had better have bought that beer from another dimension and not have grabbed it from MY shelf!! At least Vinz leaves a note and some money to replenish what he took."

The trick is to make a really spicy lunch then put it in the fridge. Zuul will learn his lesson soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I mean the thing about Peter being a creep is Bill Murray is one IRL

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

BioEnchanted posted:

I would like to see demons that change their behaviours with the times, like they started out doing sex rituals when it was all there was thousands of years ago, but eventually got bored of it and started doing other things. A pair of demons in 2022 summoning a demigod by beating a videogame coop, or playing a board game against one another. As long as there's an interplay between them, it doesn't matter what kind, it still works so they mix it up sometimes.

Great, just summoning a demon to my apartment everytime I pay an egirl to get off 🙄

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Shiroc posted:

I meant more literally that Ernie Hudson still looks really good. Not at all looking old or ugly.

Rick Moranis actually seems to be in pretty good shape for his age too (presumably retiring young and reasonably rich to be a fulltime dad helped a lot.) Not Ernie Hudson good, but pretty well kept.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
On things that aged nicely, Rick Moranis is 69.

e: Dan Aykroyd is 70, Murray in 72, to save anyone else looking it up.

Shiroc has a new favorite as of 07:25 on Oct 13, 2022

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

CJacobs posted:

Yes, it's true. This industry has no Rick.

I chuckled at this post.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Annie Potts is 69 and looking fine. :woop:

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

the holy poopacy posted:

Rick Moranis actually seems to be in pretty good shape for his age too (presumably retiring young and reasonably rich to be a fulltime dad helped a lot.) Not Ernie Hudson good, but pretty well kept.

Holy calamity Ernie Hudson keeping it tight

Winston was always my favorite as a kid, I even had his action figure

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Real Ghostbusters Winston listens to Alan Parsons, which I remember because I was listening to him too when I saw that episode. I like Winston.

My favorite is probably Real Ghostbusters Ray because he is the most doofus of the bunch and I have a soft spot for that.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

I feel like he's even been getting more character roles the last decade or so, always happy to see him show up

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I loved everything about The Real Ghostbusters except Egon's loving hair. I hate hate hated it as a kid. It made me want to turn the channel.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

E Hud was p good in GB but in my heart of hearts he’ll always the drug dealing corrupt principal Rolle in The Substitute

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

credburn posted:

I loved everything about The Real Ghostbusters except Egon's loving hair. I hate hate hated it as a kid. It made me want to turn the channel.

The goddamn tie always breaks off

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

The goddamn tie always breaks off

Why you gotta post a picture of my O-face

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

credburn posted:

Guybrush Threepwood, mighty ghostbuster

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Has anyone ever had a bigger fall in public opinion than Bill Murray? I remember when I first got on the internet all of the talk surrounding Bill Murray is he was a good trickster or a manic pixie dream guy. Running around leaving candy in your pocket then whispering in your ear that you're a great person. Now everything I see about him makes it seems like he's a huge dick.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Kevin spacey

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

oldpainless posted:

Kevin spacey

Hard to beat the number one.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I guess I mean someone that had a bigger fall in public opinion that didn't commit and actual actionable crime.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Torquemada posted:

Hard to beat the number one.

Bill Cosby

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Ellen

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Has anyone ever had a bigger fall in public opinion than Bill Murray? I remember when I first got on the internet all of the talk surrounding Bill Murray is he was a good trickster or a manic pixie dream guy. Running around leaving candy in your pocket then whispering in your ear that you're a great person. Now everything I see about him makes it seems like he's a huge dick.

Anyone I've known who finds out about Jackie Chan's political leanings and personal life seems surprised and super bummed

I'm guessing repeated traumatic brain injuries has at least something to do with his deal though

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
How many of the earlier generations of SNL stars kept their reputation?

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

e X posted:

Chris Farley

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

pretty soft girl posted:

Anyone I've known who finds out about Jackie Chan's political leanings and personal life seems surprised and super bummed

I'm guessing repeated traumatic brain injuries has at least something to do with his deal though

tbh many of my older family members who are in the same age bracket as jackie chan have expressed the same views. despite you know, leaving china as soon as they could and starting over in america when they could. when the hong kong protests broke out, there was a lot of 'these young people are just ungrateful and selfish, they don't know what true hardship is like' going on among that generation. its gently caress you, got mine mentality.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

duck trucker posted:

Chris Farley

And their lives.

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

e X posted:

Garrett Morris

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

e X posted:

norm macdonald

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
David Spade?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Oh, Jesus Christ, David Spade and Norm MacDonald’s tenures on Saturday Night Live count as the earlier seasons? Just start piling dirt on me right now.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

They were on there almost 30 years ago

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Phylodox posted:

Oh, Jesus Christ, David Spade and Norm MacDonald’s tenures on Saturday Night Live count as the earlier seasons? Just start piling dirt on me right now.

i mean i think it certainly predates what's seen as the recent revival of SNL with tina fey, the lonely island, etc (not that these were necessarily the same seasons or overlapping but this is when SNL got big again). so yeah, earlier seasons

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Phylodox posted:

I almost even said Will Farrell but then figured that'd be to new.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I guess I mean someone that had a bigger fall in public opinion that didn't commit and actual actionable crime.

Considering that usually only happens because of an actionable crime -- due to them being so well-liked and all -- I feel like the parameters have been set kind of weirdly here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Joss Whedon, assuming he didn’t actually drown the kid who died on his parents’ estate when he was a child.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I haven't paid too much attention but I don't think Chevy Chase has been accused of any actual crimes. He's just a huge rear end in a top hat.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

e X posted:

Sandler, Mike Myers (sorta), Martin Short, Billy Crystal, Dana Carvey, Ben Stiller all come to mind.

Though if you mean the first five years, than eh...the women?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

duck trucker posted:

I haven't paid too much attention but I don't think Chevy Chase has been accused of any actual crimes. He's just a huge rear end in a top hat.

The heroin. But that's not a legitimate crime. He was hurting himself.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

What was Jon Lovitz's tenure? I feel he's been a pretty clean fellow (beating the poo poo out of Andy Dick probably helped with that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Aces High posted:

What was Jon Lovitz's tenure? I feel he's been a pretty clean fellow (beating the poo poo out of Andy Dick probably helped with that)

There's a podcast about the start of his career with The Groundlings which is where he met Hartmann. Lisa Kudrow is one, along with Conan O'Brien.

It's funny hearing them talk about it because they paid good money to be taught comedy which is embarrassing (mlmp)

Not sure where his career went but he didn't get mentioned in #metoo or anything just kind of faded away.